SELECT CONTENT

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:33 am

Doesn't the lead usually do PI's about how into their F1 they are? Whereas the contestants who aren't the F1 end up doing PI's about how they are the ones falling for the lead etc.?

That is what I have noticed.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:25 am

JBF wrote:Howdy! I guess there are many ways to interpret those lines... and there's no telling what lop and chop is involved.

... and it is interesting that all of Chris' scenes have HER narrating instead of him.

We are all fussy about details, details, details...

Anybody want to search youtube for past Bachelor/ette hometown "previews" to compare how the past F1s, F2s, etc. are shown? Does the lead speak over one contestant and not the others? Is there a certain sequence? Are there key hugging shots with F1 parents each season? Questions questions questions for those who like to look for patterns.

I personally think they use a kitchen sink approach with these "previews" so I don't think you can find anything really....

Sean:

Emily:

Brad 2.0 (starts at 7:00)

Ben:

Ashley: (starts 9:02)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:26 am

sfrank wrote:
JBF wrote:Howdy! I guess there are many ways to interpret those lines... and there's no telling what lop and chop is involved.

... and it is interesting that all of Chris' scenes have HER narrating instead of him.

Anybody want to search youtube for past Bachelor/ette hometown "previews" to compare how the past F1s, F2s, etc. are shown? Does the lead speak over one contestant and not the others? Is there a certain sequence? Are there key hugging shots with F1 parents each season? Questions questions questions for those who like to look for patterns.

I personally think they use a kitchen sink approach with these "previews" so I don't think you can find anything really....

Apparently "heartbroken" talk is no factor here. F1 JP and F2 Lindzi get this talk.

Sean says “Family is so big for me…” and discusses all of the ladies in general. He calls out Lindsay’s dad as important. AshLee and Catherine talk on screen, Lindsay and Desiree do not.

Desiree’s Chris and Drew get key kissing shots. She speaks about Chris during his and Drew talks during his. This fits what others are noticing... Drew is doing all of the talking in his "journey" instead of Desiree but Desiree is constantly talking about Chris (and Brooks on the main show if not this promo).

Now... in Sean's promo, Catherine gets TWO solo kissing shots with her talking... resembling Drew in one way. Then again...

AshLee’s lines are the most like Drew’s. She is really "into" Sean as much as Drew is "into" Desiree.

Emily’s promo is a mess. Chris B. is the only one talking, which makes me think he’s the one she is crying about “hurting anybody”.

Chris B. = AshLee = Drew.

Like Desiree’s Chris/Drew and Sean’s Catherine, F1 Jef gets the solo kissing shot.

Ben’s is like Sean’s: all about family being important and needing parental approval.

Lindzi, Nicki and Courtney talk. Kacie's parents talk FOR her.

No kissing apart from Nicki kissing her dad.

Ben, JP and Constantine all talk either in voice-over or real time.

Now... in another promo for ABC, Chris is shown talking to a sibling. This means Chris, Drew AND Brooks resemble JP here talking to Ilene.

Constantine, like Brooks (before and after Nate), is the last one highlighted with the most doubt cast.

No kissing, but Ashley is discussing "us" with JP.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am

JBF wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Apparently "heartbroken" talk is no factor here. F1 JP and F2 Lindzi get this talk.

Sean says “Family is so big for me…” and discusses all of the ladies in general. He calls out Lindsay’s dad as important. AshLee and Catherine talk on screen, Lindsay and Desiree do not.

Desiree’s Chris and Drew get key kissing shots. She speaks about Chris during his and Drew talks during his. This fits what others are noticing... Drew is doing all of the talking in his "journey" instead of Desiree but Desiree is constantly talking about Chris (and Brooks on the main show if not this promo).

Now... in Sean's promo, Catherine gets TWO solo kissing shots with her talking... resembling Drew in one way. Then again...

AshLee’s lines are the most like Drew’s. She is really "into" Sean as much as Drew is "into" Desiree.

Emily’s promo is a mess. Chris B. is the only one talking, which makes me think he’s the one she is crying about “hurting anybody”.

Like Desiree’s Chris/Drew and Sean’s Catherine, F1 Jef gets the solo kissing shot.

Ben’s is like Sean’s: all about family being important and needing parental approval.

Now... in another promo for ABC, Chris is shown talking to a sibling. This means Chris, Drew AND Brooks resemble JP here talking to Ilene.

Constantine, like Brooks (before and after Nate), is the last one highlighted with the most doubt cast.

:-) WOW JBF - this is a dissertation! Very impressive and thanks for all the research. Still I'm confused, what does it all mean!! :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:26 am

Hey! Great you added Brad's too, sfrank.

We all WANT a cookie cutter pattern, but these do have a "kitchen sink" feel to them.

One curio that will drive some of us batty... the very first shot in each promo:

Brad: F3 Ashley
Ashley: F2 Ben
Ben: F4 Kacie
Emily: F2 Arie
Sean: F2 Lindsay
Des: --- Brooks
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am

SueSt wrote:
JBF wrote:
sfrank wrote:

:-) WOW JBF - this is a dissertation!  Very impressive and thanks for all the research.  Still I'm confused, what does it all mean!!  :-)

I'm not JBF but I think he is showing us how as per the usual patterns of edits - Brooks is not F1 but rather Chris is ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 am

Oh, nd4reality, you are not suggesting that I am stirring the pot again?

Anyhoo... some more to add:

Ali's season promo: first shot is F4 Kirk's hometown
Jake's: F2 Tenley
Jillian: does it matter? Ed didn't have a hometown.
Jason: F3 Jillian

Last edited by JBF on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:46 am

JBF wrote:Oh, nd4reality, you are not suggesting that I am stirring the pot again?

giggling 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:52 am

nd4reality wrote:
SueSt wrote:
JBF wrote:
sfrank wrote:

:-) WOW JBF - this is a dissertation!  Very impressive and thanks for all the research.  Still I'm confused, what does it all mean!!  :-)

I'm not JBF but I think he is showing us how as per the usual patterns of edits - Brooks is not F1 but rather Chris is ????

thanks ND... not sure how you deduced this... but nevermind... happy for the bottom line! :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am

nd4reality wrote:
JBF wrote:Oh, nd4reality, you are not suggesting that I am stirring the pot again?

giggling 

I can't help it. She may be at the "finishing line" with Brooks, but she is blubbering this crap!

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Chris_27

This gal has to make up her mind or we will never get this season over with.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:18 am

SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
SueSt wrote:
JBF wrote:
sfrank wrote:

thanks ND... not sure how you deduced this... but nevermind... happy for the bottom line!  :-)

I have been on the boards with JBF for a while now. I read JBF. I don't post here too often nor always agree with what he posts but he is always an interesting read.
JBF lolpanda 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:24 am

haha! this it true but I'm always wrong and I think I'm seeing the same thing you are.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+28
richmondrose
Kashathediva
timfan
Tiggerlgh
pander3575