SELECT CONTENT

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:36 pm

gabriele wrote:JBF, what do you think of my crazy theory as to why brooks leaves? according to the epi description brooks is ready to fall in love and propose so i just am not buying that is why he leaves. i do think someone is at that door where he has bedhead and it ain't CH bringing him coffee or des. here  is in condensed form what i posted on the epi thread:

i put this theory out there the other day. the crazy bitter ex that RS blogged about shows up at brooks' door with accusations he cheated on her with the cougar lady when they were still together and tries to sabotage his relationship with des. i wouldn't put it past tptb. they love this kind of stuff and springing it on the contestants at just the right time for maximum drama. we see in a preview CH ask "are you telling me you dont love this girl?" he's not talking about des. CH doesn't refer to des as "this girl". CH tells brooks he has to go talk to des immediately and tell her all this. youknowwhat hits the fan and brooks leaves...only to return in a few days.

I don't think it's an ex GF and I definitely don't think it's due to a NYE kiss a few years ago.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by JBF Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:39 pm

I have to chuckle... I don't think that will happen. We already had Brian's business... and Bryden's hidden business. Oh I am sure Mike Fleiss has something very special to surprise us about, since Desiree told Jimmy Kimmel that this season is full of surprises the moment he asked if she chose Brooks.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:59 pm

haha, i guess that theory is pretty out there. gotta throw the spaghetti against the wall sometimes. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:09 pm

I always throw linguini myself. *chuckle chuckle*

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Anyone think it could be Drew that CH is actually speaking with, after he possibly cuts the LCD short? I know it's a stretch. I'm just throwing it out there as another possibility because we all know how sneaky these producers are.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:45 pm

agentcurls wrote:Anyone think it could be Drew that CH is actually speaking with, after he possibly cuts the LCD short? I know it's a stretch. I'm just throwing it out there as another possibility because we all know how sneaky these producers are.
we don't really have pics of a FD for des and brooks other than a greeting and upsetting talk so i think it's safe to say it is brooks. drew may take himself out at the LCD or des lets him go. hard to tell which with all the slicing & dicing.

linguini giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Finale Part 1: She’s boating! And weeping!

In many ways, this episode resembled Ali/Frank (fantasy date) and Ashley/Bentley (episodes #3 through #6). Although we remember these seasons for the “end results” (i.e. Roberto & JP), we got the same amount of tears. The only difference this season is that the spoilers are still chirping Brooks as F1 as if she accepts him back. Yet Ali’s season was all about her choosing nobody on account of Frank too.

Too much Drew and Brooks in the recaps and very little Chris. All about drama! drama! drama!... and specifically about guys leaving. At least the top three are given their separate little journeys.
1.) Masculine qualities for Chris. EVERYTHING she is looking for in a husband. Go boy!
2.) Drew is passionate and romantic… Mr. Rocketship. He will be a great husband… but for whom?
3.) Brooks is on Cloud 9. Set apart from the other guys. Building up him as better than Wonder Bread. One of kind. She can picture him as hubbie too.

Drew’s date starts at a windmill just as Desiree starts getting a little windy in her monologue. Hey! He got his picture taken so he can compete with Brooks (bridal shop) and Chris (Munich). She sure “pictures” a lot with Drew and Brooks. Also both guys keep saying “in the moment” a lot. Even if Drew is genuine in his affections, this type of talk makes their relationship seem fleeting.

On the other hand, he also says he found his soul mate. In the fantasy date nighttime, Drew says he hasn't had good mornings yet. Just good nights. (Curious play on words.) He has had crazy feelings for eternity. His date was judged online by Robert Mills as the steamiest, but the AC might not have been working too… so… while I am not suggesting there wasn’t other “heat” going on, we do have to question this on occasion since it WAS the case in some tropical dates of the past.

Chris’ fantasy date felt more staged and less “natural” than his Madeira one. Yet you can sum it up in one word. Vibrant. He keeps saying she makes him feel vibrant. Matt White was heard a third time this season. She wants to be 100% alone with him.

Later when commenting on both him and Drew before Brooks’ arrival, she comments on what all Chris does for her as she pulls up her shorts. Hmmm…

Brooks’ departure scene with Mister Harrison went on a looong time. Nice touch though that they recycled Bentley’s breakup music when he ditched Ashley. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKd2Wd-rAuU

Although the feelings are genuine, she does love him and is heart-broken, I suspect that this was slightly set up to show the Hartsock family and others who know her well. We know from episode #2 that a past boyfriend did exactly the same thing Brooks did... and as Nate says after the hometowns "what is not meant to be is not meant to be." Under the Hollywood sign, she foreshadowed this scene in startling detail: “Then that means I wasn’t meant to be with that person.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwpODv0ey_U

So… will she still be mourning after Brooks at the end of this? Will she accept him back if he comes back? Maybe. Maybe not.

Here she discusses Brooks with Jimmy Kimmel... simply saying this season is full of surprises.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:14 am

Question there is a pi were des is wearing a red dress and crying she says he better get down on one knee and propose after all he put me through this tells me brookes does come back
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:16 pm

timfan wrote:Question there is a pi were des is wearing a red dress and crying she says he better get down on one knee and propose after all he put me through this tells me brookes does come back

That's not the quote.. She says, After tonight, I want him down on one knee, I always knew I was deserving of love, but I never felt so loved. The last line may be spliced. The red dress is on Chris' LCD. I had been thinking this was about Chris, but at this point none of it makes sense. They should all go home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:14 am

grace8136 wrote:
timfan wrote:Question there is a pi were des is wearing a red dress and crying she says he better get down on one knee and propose after all he put me through this tells me brookes does come back

That's not the quote.. She says, After tonight, I want him down on one knee, I always knew I was deserving of love, but I never felt so loved. The last line may be spliced. The red dress is on Chris' LCD. I had been thinking this was about Chris, but at this point none of it makes sense. They should all go home.

Hmm...might be about Chris. I really think there's a chance it could be Chris. I mean I know they've been emphasizing Des saying how much she loves/loved Brooks and it would be weird if she picked Chris like he was second choice but I can see the producers not giving a crap and using that to their advantage to make the ending more surprising when she does pick Chris. They didn't seem to care last season of the Bachelorette when Emily picked Jef but they showed how much Emily liked making out with arie and how she said she couldn't resist Arie if she went to the FS with him (not something I'd like to hear if I were Jef, just how this is something Chris may not like to hear if he were the F1).

Anyway so was the above something that came out of her mouth or did they just show her in the red dress and then added the voiceover? I guess if it was spliced there's only so much we can take from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:26 pm

You can listen to the vo in the episode 1 promo at the beginning. (Was this part spliced?) You can see her saying the last part in the episode 1 preview at the end. In the MTA preview you can see her say what I think is the next line. "I've never felt like" It's been sleuthed that the red dress is Chris' LCD, but I don't know if that's 100% or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:48 am

JBF - let me come to the edit thread to congratulate you on the read of the edit this season. You did not let up and need to be commended for that.

Good Job man !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+28
richmondrose
Kashathediva
timfan
Tiggerlgh
pander3575