SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:47 am

BarbB222 wrote:I couldn't tell if it was pandemonium or paranoia

Its neither....its comes after careful thought and strong evidence of the contrary. As oppose to the speculation and conjecture driving most of the conversation.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:57 am

sfrank wrote:

Its neither....its comes after careful thought and strong evidence of the contrary. As oppose to the speculation and conjecture driving most of the conversation.

Hi Sfrank. I think your point about the tweeted photos from the producers was a really good one. You should let the Chris fans know that one if you didn't. And I get that you are trying to reason out the clues. Good for you.

Becaused that last preview is so crazy and there are going to buckets of tears coming from 2 people I really enjoy seeing smiling and happy, I've moved into just going with my gut for the rest of the show because I don't want to question when I am enjoying this love story so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:18 am

relaxing wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Hi Sfrank.  I think your point about the tweeted photos from the producers was a really good one.  You should let the Chris fans know that one if you didn't.  And I get that you are trying to reason out the clues.  Good for you.

Becaused that last preview is so crazy and there are going to buckets of tears coming from 2 people I really enjoy seeing smiling and happy, I've moved into just going with my gut for the rest of the show because I don't want to question when I am enjoying this love story so much.

Thanks relaxing, the instagram was just a little thing that made me go hmmm....there been a lot more that I have chosen to ignore because I was driven by the spoilers. Not anymore though, keeping an open mind now. As I keep saying, I would be thrilled if Brooks is the F1. There are things that point to Brooks being F1 which is why I have said I'm still 60/40 for Brooks. I'm sorry if  my injection reasonable doubt into the thread has ruffled some feathers. :halo:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:23 am

Don't they usually save those Instagram pics for the Final 1 later?

Those pics of Chris and Desiree doesn't really show me anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:29 am

canyonvue wrote:I want my pic of Brooks moved over. It's too pretty to be in the dead thread. I proudly stand up and say I'm a f-f-f-an. It's not a dirty word. And I also have a huge crush on Brooksface.

You can't go to that thread and copy it. Which pic?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:34 am

Tweeted photos from producers have nothing to do with the outcome of the show. If fact, the more they tweet about Chris the worse his chances are. They did the same with Arie last season. After the show was done airing, Elan finally gave us some pics of Emily and Jef.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:36 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Tweeted photos from producers have nothing to do with the outcome of the show. If fact, the more they tweet about Chris the worse his chances are. They did the same with Arie last season. After the show was done airing, Elan finally gave us some pics of Emily and Jef.

That's what I thought. I haven't watched it in some time, so the Instagram craze wasn't involved.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 am

Every single unspoiled viewer I know thinks there's no way it's not Brooks.
The only question is what exactly happens in Antigua.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:51 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Tweeted photos from producers have nothing to do with the outcome of the show. If fact, the more they tweet about Chris the worse his chances are. They did the same with Arie last season. After the show was done airing, Elan finally gave us some pics of Emily and Jef.

Again, the instagram was just a thing I noticed and frankly at the bottom of my list...moving on now.

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:51 am

Last time I bring up this photo, LOL! I am surprised I didn't dream about it last night!

I watched the scene on my TV and it gives a different perspective - the white thing looks too….stiff, I guess is a good word, for it to be part of a person, like Des' arm. I think it is an object of some sort.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:24 am

OK I missed something, what photos where are they so I can take a look
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:43 am

Are you talking about the above photo? That is from the preview where Brooks was crying and everyone looked like they were leaving.

Here is a link to all of them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

+40
eusebeia
Ariela
ImeldaMarcos
HBgirl
snowandcold