SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:53 am

asim wrote:OK I missed something, what photos where are they so I can take a look

:WAVEY:  Hi! The one above.  Can you tell what the heck that is?

nutty1 wrote:Last time I bring up this photo, LOL! I am surprised I didn't dream about it last night!

I watched the scene on my TV and it gives a different perspective - the white thing looks too….stiff, I guess is a good word, for it to be part of a person, like Des' arm. I think it is an object of some sort.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm glad you did, because I want to know what is going on there.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:03 am

I know! It is amazing how little things like that drive us bonkers!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:09 am

It looks like the edge of a pillow with gathered piping.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:14 am

nutty1 wrote:I know! It is amazing how little things like that drive us bonkers!!!

Well that is actually an important piece of the puzzle so it is good you guys are on it.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rziukaite Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:28 am

Just wanted to share something I found interesting. Brooks is actually the only one who follows Desiree on twitter. Not Drew or Chris. Might mean something, might not...

Anyways, #teambrooks. :)
rziukaite
rziukaite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:32 am

rziukaite wrote:Just wanted to share something I found interesting. Brooks is actually the only one who follows Desiree on twitter. Not Drew or Chris. Might mean something, might not...

Anyways, #teambrooks. Smiley

:WAVEY:  Hi and welcome! Yeah, we noticed! Ha. At least we know that he's ok with the outcome, whatever it is. He follows Drew and Chris too.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:35 am

Here's a scene with Desiree and Brooks' mom! Anyone know what her name is? Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:52 am

In her blog, she said she had questions. Was it questions about one of the guys? or Questions for one of the guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:53 am

Sarah_XV wrote:In her blog, she said she had questions. Was it questions about one of the guys? or Questions for one of the guys?

She said 'and there are questions for one of the men. the ups and downs never end' or something like that.

Can anyone describe the scene with Desiree and her mom? What was it like watching?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:05 pm

atem wrote:Here's a scene with Desiree and Brooks' mom!  Anyone know what her name is?  Thanks!

Two things strike me about that clip, atem!

1) The way Des describes Brooks to his mom is the carbon copy to what she had said she was looking for in a husband in virtually every post show interview. A few examples from People article and Huff Po

What were you looking for in your last man standing?
My best friend. Someone who's going to be spontaneous and adventurous while still being very supportive and caring and who ultimately understands me.

Huff Post live – 1:45 into video

2) Brooks told Des about not being ready for marriage so he has been open and honest with her which is great.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Ugh. I hate not being able to see it! Could someone transcribe the whole conversation?

But, thanks very much sfrank. Did she say best friend or the understands her part?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:19 pm

atem wrote:Ugh.  I hate not being able to see it!  Could someone transcribe the whole conversation?  

But, thanks very much sfrank.  Did she say best friend or the understands her part?

Not but she has said that Brooks "gets her" to CH. Was talking more about the fun, spontaneous, and adventurous "adjectives" used for Brooks'.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

+40
eusebeia
Ariela
ImeldaMarcos
HBgirl
snowandcold