SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 pm

LOL if Sean was able to smuggle Cat to Dallas .. Anything is possible ROFL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
gabriele wrote:was the pic of brooks supposedly in a starbucks supposed to be the SLC airport shot? unfortunately, it didn't really look like brooks to me.

I couldn't tell if the Starbucks shot was related to Brooks or not, I think that pic was during the day. The tweet about Brooks being at SLC airport was evening time Friday 7/5/13.

Edited to add:
@caitiemonte 5 Jul
You guys I just saw Brooks from the bachelorette at the Salt Lake airport so basically I'm famous

3:34 PM - 5 Jul 13 · Details

This is the tweet from Salt Lake City airport alleged sighting. I don't think it is the same as the person who saw him at a Starbucks.
thanks monica. i was trying to figure out if they were supposed to be the same because then if it didn't look like brooks in the pic then he probably wasn't at the SLC airport. it looks like they were separate tweets/instagrams so he probably was at the SLC airport friday july 5th.

so, either brooks is being sited in FL having safe house visits with des or just bromancing with michael.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi Sophie, I was hoping you'd be online to answer this for me….

The pic on your site of Brooks and his family (great picture) was listed as weekend of 4th of July. Do you know for sure it was the actual weekend, or maybe actually the 4th of July?
Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:33 pm

The pool at The Standard, Miami.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:Why couldnt Brooks just be visiting his pal Michael for a couple of days.....  Michael most likely flew west today anyways...  No biggie

he very well could be, I just thought based on last weekend alleged sighting/tweets from different people that Florida could be a possible 'get away location.' I've acknowledged several times for THIS weekend, I realize Des is in LA. I am just putting together a possible pattern. It isn't like it is any less unlikely than any other scenarios I've read here about why she might be with Drew or Chris instead on a getaway somewhere...:greenman:

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:Hi Sophie, I was hoping you'd be online to answer this for me….

The pic on your site of Brooks and his family (great picture) was listed as weekend of 4th of July. Do you know for sure it was the actual weekend, or maybe actually the 4th of July?
Thanks!
nutty, sophie answered this by saying as far as she knew it was the actual 4th of july day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 pm

I am so jealous of all these girls getting pics with him. He's so popular.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 pm

I do NOT like all these pics of Brooks with all these women, ugh.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 pm

momoftrips wrote:The pool at The Standard, Miami.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know what to think about these new photos in Miami.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 pm

gabriele wrote:

Thanks!
nutty, sophie answered this by saying as far as she knew it was the actual 4th of july day.

Thanks, I was out of town for the weekend, and only sneaking peeks now & then. Then I'd guess Des and Brooks were together last weekend. Is that what people are thinking?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:37 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:I do NOT like all these pics of Brooks with all these women, ugh.

Obviously he's pretty popular with Bach fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks, I was out of town for the weekend, and only sneaking peeks now & then. Then I'd guess Des and Brooks were together last weekend. Is that what people are thinking?

I don't! See these pics with all these women popping up?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel