SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 4 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:37 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:I do NOT like all these pics of Brooks with all these women, ugh.

There were a lot of girls who posted pics with Sean after his show. It's the way it is anymore. Twitter, IG….makes everything so different.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Ooo well .. Nothing to worry about .. A Yankees fan... NO way LOL

Only kidding folks .. From a red Sox fan :)

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:38 pm

canyonvue wrote:I am so jealous of all these girls getting pics with him. He's so popular.

me too. So I wonder if Michael has left yet for the MTA? Or is he not going? I know I read somewhere where he wasn't sure if he'd go but didn't know if he was being serious.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:38 pm

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Hi Sophie, I was hoping you'd be online to answer this for me….

The pic on your site of Brooks and his family (great picture) was listed as weekend of 4th of July. Do you know for sure it was the actual weekend, or maybe actually the 4th of July?
Thanks!
nutty, sophie answered this by saying as far as she knew it was the actual 4th of july day.

Thanks, I was out of town for the weekend, and only sneaking peeks now & then. Then I'd guess Des and Brooks were together last weekend. Is that what people are thinking?

I don't!  See these pics with all these women popping up?

We they from last weekend?? If not, they are just fan girls…it comes with the territory! There were lots of pics with Jef, with Sean, etc.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:38 pm

When was that pool pic taken?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:38 pm

nutty1 wrote:
gabriele wrote:

The pic on your site of Brooks and his family (great picture) was listed as weekend of 4th of July. Do you know for sure it was the actual weekend, or maybe actually the 4th of July?
Thanks!
nutty, sophie answered this by saying as far as she knew it was the actual 4th of july day.

Thanks, I was out of town for the weekend, and only sneaking peeks now & then. Then I'd guess Des and Brooks were together last weekend. Is that what people are thinking?
i think we're all just throwing out possibilities but who knows they could have been in FL--or not. Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:39 pm

He was part of the drama. Hell be there

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:40 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I am so jealous of all these girls getting pics with him. He's so popular.

me too. So I wonder if Michael has left yet for the MTA? Or is he not going? I know I read somewhere where he wasn't sure if he'd go but didn't know if he was being serious.

He's going from the tweets he's made recently.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:I do NOT like all these pics of Brooks with all these women, ugh.

There were a lot of girls who posted pics with Sean after his show. It's the way it is anymore. Twitter, IG….makes everything so different.

But he was the lead. I don't recall a ton of pics of JP with lots of girls/women. Although, Jef took pictures with like 1000 girls and look what happened there.
It's probably nothing, but if you want to lay low you don't go to Miami!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Thanks!

I understood it as the 4th of July itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:41 pm

sophienette wrote:

Thanks!

I understood it as the 4th of July itself.

Thanks Sophie!! 👋 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:42 pm

If people come up and ask Brooks for pic what can he do say no? I mean then we'd get "That Brooks is such a douche, he thinks he too good to take a pic!" I am glad we get these pics. It is not like he is all up on them and groping them all over.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel