SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:29 pm

sfrank wrote:Guys, I may have to take a hiatus from this show and this board!
I just called a client Brooks on a conference call and wrote an email to my co-worker Jen calling her "Des".

YIKES !! lolpanda 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by officeRules Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Wasn't there a safe house in Florida? One in Cali and another near NewYork?

Just curious. I do not think we have enough info to determine if they were or were not meeting up somewhere.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:If I may throw in my 2 cents about Michael's stated opinion about who is F1 - who knows what he REALLY thinks?  Maybe he doesn't want the interviewer to know what he thinks?  If my husband is asked by a poll taker who he voted for, he'll say the opposite.  Some people are like that.  

And I also thought I've heard that in the past, contestants are told some things they cannot say.  It probably depends on the season.  This one is so crazy, who knows what the rules are behind the scenes?

Love your two cents here .

Barb, i love your pic of Bres. The way he's holding and kissing her :fanningfan 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:38 pm

I don't think it's strange at all that they weren't together during the 4th of July holiday. They would have much more of a chance of getting caught.

Have we determined that Des & Brooks have NOT met during the week at any point? Has this been confirmed?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:43 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:If I may throw in my 2 cents about Michael's stated opinion about who is F1 - who knows what he REALLY thinks?  Maybe he doesn't want the interviewer to know what he thinks?  If my husband is asked by a poll taker who he voted for, he'll say the opposite.  Some people are like that.  

And I also thought I've heard that in the past, contestants are told some things they cannot say.  It probably depends on the season.  This one is so crazy, who knows what the rules are behind the scenes?

:Smiley:  Let me just add that I am completely on the fence about who is F1, or if there even is an F1. I hope we (and Des) have a happy ending, one way or another. If Brooks does leave and doesn't return, he was the wrong guy for her to give her heart to. If that does happen, and Des does select one of the other two guys, I hope it isn't because she's settling, but because she realizes what a gem he is, and that her feelings are growing for him.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:44 pm

I think Michael is towing the company line - that's all.

At the ATFR last season 3 of the 4 girls said it would be Lindsay - I think by that time they had to have known (it was the finale), but were told to say otherwise. I take everything the other contestants say in interviews with a grain of salt. They do what they're told. I can't trust their answers.

I'm not a die hard fan of Brooks, but I don't think him being in FL means anything in the bigger picture. Most couples don't see each other but once every 3 weeks or so - Ashley and JP saw each other every other weekend, but they lived within an hour or so of one another by train - they even got caught sneaking out of a hotel giggling  They were the exception in my book because the logistics were different for them than almost every other couple in the history of the show.

If it was anything but innocent, you'll know soon enough - someone will have the scoop, but I have confidence it was innocent. He was just having fun with a friend.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:45 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

It was from a 15 second preview last week so don't blink. She ran up to him and they embraced. whipped 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

:Smiley:  Let me just add that I am completely on the fence about who is F1, or if there even is an F1.  I hope we (and Des) have a happy ending, one way or another.  If Brooks does leave and doesn't return, he was the wrong guy for her to give her heart to.  If that does happen, and Des does select one of the other two guys, I hope it isn't because she's settling, but because she realizes what a gem he is, and that her feelings are growing for him.

I like that. The fact is that both the other guys are in fact gems and she would be getting on either way.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

It was from a 15 second preview last week so don't blink. She ran up to him and they embraced. whipped 

Do you know if it is in the media thread? I think I miss this one.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:12 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Do you know if it is in the media thread?  I think I miss this one.

I haven't seen it elsewhere . It was towards the end right after a Mistress preview. 15 seconds tops for the preview. First, Des running towards Brooks, not sure it will be shown and one quickie with Zak's fam. I had to rewind because I couldn't believe my eyes so I took a pic on my ipad and used it.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Ok thanks. I briefly checked media but did not find it. Oh well as least we have a picture.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:25 pm

sfrank wrote:Guys, I may have to take a hiatus from this show and this board!
I just called a client Brooks on a conference call and wrote an email to my co-worker Jen calling her "Des".

I have a client called Jeff and have been emailing him pretty regularly for the past 12 months as "Hi Jef" Smiley Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel