SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 33 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:28 pm

sophienette wrote:
sfrank wrote:Guys, I may have to take a hiatus from this show and this board!
I just called a client Brooks on a conference call and wrote an email to my co-worker Jen calling her "Des".

I have a client called eff and have been emailing him pretty regularly for the past 12 months as "Hi Jef" Smiley Embarressed! 

LOL!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 33 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Where can we go to watch the show ET. I don't want to wait until my CT.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:31 pm

canyonvue wrote:Where can we go to watch the show ET. I don't want to wait until my CT.

It's where the episode thread is at.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:58 pm

:: Canyon don't forget to post during commercials ::Hugesmile 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Thanks! Yes, I will. :Smiley:  I've never done that before. I guess it starts in an hour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:06 pm

canyonvue wrote:Where can we go to watch the show ET. I don't want to wait until my CT.

Huh? Doesn't it come on at the same time eastern and central? 8 ET = 7 CT.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Scooby wrote:

:yes: I watch it the same time as friends in Chicago watch it but they are watching it an hour earlier there.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:28 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:
atem wrote:There's no way Michael doesn't know.  

I agree. But I'm wondering if contestants are told what they can/cannot say in interviews? Especially when answering *THAT* question.

Well, when a mentioned something Des said in an interview and asked what does she mean by that, it was Atem who told me, whatever they (the producers) want you to say. Would it be different for Michael? Plus I still would keep my buddy's secret if is was asked too and Nannymargie agrees with too. :pout 

Totally agree!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Scooby wrote:

If so, then, I guess I have to wait. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:27 pm

I can't wait for this freakin' episode! . . . and then we have to wait another week or two for something good. *whimpers*

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:40 pm

canyonvue wrote:I can't wait for this freakin' episode! . . . and then we have to wait another week or two for something good. *whimpers*

Why can't they put the MTA after the season or not have it at all.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:45 pm

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I can't wait for this freakin' episode! . . . and then we have to wait another week or two for something good. *whimpers*

Why can't they put the MTA after the season or not have it at all.

Surely it's because inquiring minds want to know if James does indeed polish his nails and what's it like to be on Mikey's boat with hot chicks.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel