SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:16 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
atem wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:I also can really see the connection even moreso now with these sc. The way Brooks looks at Desiree and leans in to kiss her says "i want you". I haven't seen that type of body language since JP and Ashley.  

I know we should just stick to the facts (atem!giggling) but body language doesn't lie!

That is before he tells her he doesn't feel the same. Anyway, I just want some spoilers because of just this.  People get so set on this spoiler from just a source with nothing else that it's going to crush people, if it's wrong.

Wait, but i thought the whole 'he wasn't sure if he was on the same page' was in Madiera but then on the HTD he was feeling more confident in his feelings for Des...no?  Although, i think i know what VO you're talking about and i personally believe that was spliced in because it did not go with the other comments he was making nor did it jive with his body language.
Remember when JP said he was 'still scared' during the FRC? And then he proposes? I mean common!

Brooks was pecking at Des's face because he missed her and then practically almost drowned them in a pond because his big lanky self kept wanting to kiss her again. He raves about her to his family and admits he loves to kiss her among other things. So the comment of still not feeling the same, IMO, just doesn't belong in this point in the process. I think its being spliced in to create drama and the expecation of what's to come...which is going to be from left field!

I agree. He really seemed in sync with her by the end of the HTD. Kept talking about how this is more than he expected and he's pleasantly surprised by where he's at with Des. It's like he was coming to terms that this is actually happening and accepting that their relationship is real. I just don't get how he leaps backwards so much at the FD. It looks like he goes into his meet up with her set on removing himself. I don't get it. Should be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:22 pm

laurentx wrote:Speaking of RS, he's got to be digging to get some details.. I'm sure he's getting tons of emails.  Eventually he will get the scoop before the Finale and will share..

He also hates being wrong and would not just blindly accept a source as gospel. How can he adamantly say Bres are still engaged unless he has alternate proof? I know random people emailed him that Sean was Em's F1. I even found it on someone's blog comment section where they stated they were an insider and knew Emily chose Sean. That was against the 1F being F1. RS read it too and he went to check his info on 1F and said he stood by it. He doesn't just spew he's too proud to be wrong . He got it wrong twice and is all the wiser for it IMO. There's a lot of uproar that they aren't followimg the normal sequence in editing. Maybe this season was special. They changed it up. Maybe what happened was unique and that's why MF dethroned Trista as his fave Bette.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 pm

I have always believed the F1 spoiler. I was looking on twitter and noticed that Des' mom follows a couple of fan pages for Brooks. If he wasn't F1, it makes no sense to do that and pretty weird since she isn't following fan pages of the other guys. If he wasn't F1, that would be strange for the real F1. So, I believe the spoiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 pm

relaxing wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
atem wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:I also can really see the connection even moreso now with these sc. The way Brooks looks at Desiree and leans in to kiss her says "i want you". I haven't seen that type of body language since JP and Ashley.  

I know we should just stick to the facts (atem!giggling) but body language doesn't lie!

That is before he tells her he doesn't feel the same. Anyway, I just want some spoilers because of just this.  People get so set on this spoiler from just a source with nothing else that it's going to crush people, if it's wrong.

Wait, but i thought the whole 'he wasn't sure if he was on the same page' was in Madiera but then on the HTD he was feeling more confident in his feelings for Des...no?  Although, i think i know what VO you're talking about and i personally believe that was spliced in because it did not go with the other comments he was making nor did it jive with his body language.
Remember when JP said he was 'still scared' during the FRC? And then he proposes? I mean common!

Brooks was pecking at Des's face because he missed her and then practically almost drowned them in a pond because his big lanky self kept wanting to kiss her again. He raves about her to his family and admits he loves to kiss her among other things. So the comment of still not feeling the same, IMO, just doesn't belong in this point in the process. I think its being spliced in to create drama and the expecation of what's to come...which is going to be from left field!

I agree.  He really seemed in sync with her by the end of the HTD.  Kept talking about how this is more than he expected and he's pleasantly surprised by where he's at with Des.  It's like he was coming to terms that this is actually happening and accepting that their relationship is real.  I just don't get how he leaps backwards so much at the FD.  It looks like he goes into his meet up with her set on removing himself.  I don't get it.  Should be interesting.

I don't think he leaps backwards. You clearly hear him say at the beginning of his HTD that he's still trying to figure out how he feels about Desiree. I'm quite sure that doesn't end by the end of the night. I'm sure he still had thinking to do (and I'm so glad he does). So, he probably just thought himself into what you see in Antigua.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:29 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I have always believed the F1 spoiler. I was looking on twitter and noticed that Des' mom follows a couple of fan pages for Brooks. If he wasn't F1, it makes no sense to do that and pretty weird since she isn't following fan pages of the other guys. If he wasn't F1, that would be strange for the real F1. So, I believe the spoiler.

It's the logical thing to do, based on their track record.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:32 pm

canyonvue wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I have always believed the F1 spoiler. I was looking on twitter and noticed that Des' mom follows a couple of fan pages for Brooks. If he wasn't F1, it makes no sense to do that and pretty weird since she isn't following fan pages of the other guys. If he wasn't F1, that would be strange for the real F1. So, I believe the spoiler.

I should also say that I take everything else into consideration. I don't depend on them alone. So, several pieces of information make me believe the F1 spoiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Plus remember we went thru the same thing with Jef. Defending him as F1 against all who brought up similar distrust about the spoiler .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 pm

laurentx wrote:Speaking of RS, he's got to be digging to get some details.. I'm sure he's getting tons of emails.  Eventually he will get the scoop before the Finale and will share..

RS can't even explain how he got Drew/Zak wrong. He said he's 'in the dark' about Antigua and doesn't get himself what Brooks seems to do (which he doesn't even know what he does).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

I should also say that I take everything else into consideration. I don't depend on them alone. So, several pieces of information make me believe the F1 spoiler.

Also look who Des' mom also follows. Other pro Brooks tweeters. Steph and Goodgal. They follow each other so can DM one another and noone would know.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:44 pm

atem wrote:
snowandcold wrote:Des also wrote that little list for Brooks about some of their best times. If she wrote that for the other guys why not air those also?

I'm not getting what you are saying though.  I'm telling you who the Final 2 guys are and it's NOT Brooks.  It's obvious. There's nothing indicating anywhere there about what his FD would even be.

Only 2 guys meet her family and one is Chris S.  

I am only saying that she made an extra effort to write that for Brooks and it appears it was to reassure him.

snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:50 pm

canyonvue wrote:
relaxing wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
atem wrote:

I agree.  He really seemed in sync with her by the end of the HTD.  Kept talking about how this is more than he expected and he's pleasantly surprised by where he's at with Des.  It's like he was coming to terms that this is actually happening and accepting that their relationship is real.  I just don't get how he leaps backwards so much at the FD.  It looks like he goes into his meet up with her set on removing himself.  I don't get it.  Should be interesting.

I don't think he leaps backwards. You clearly hear him say at the beginning of his HTD that he's still trying to figure out how he feels about Desiree. I'm quite sure that doesn't end by the end of the night. I'm sure he still had thinking to do (and I'm so glad he does). So, he probably just thought himself into what you see in Antigua.

I think that some of those comments were PI's from earlier added to help with the story line, but maybe he said it to at the start of the date. By the end he was feeling more comfortable, validating his feelings and their relationship and feeling closer to ending up with Des than he had before.

If he goes into their date in Antigua wanting to pull back or pull out altogether, that's not only a leap backwards to me but basically a white flag that he's giving up because either it's too hard, or his feelings aren't strong enough. He had been moving forwards. That's why I can't wrap my head around how this will play out. I don't think he'd pull out unless he was certain and had given it great thought as he would know how hurt Desiree would be. I have a hard time figuring out how they reconcile after that, even though I believe they do end up together. I know there's no way to know.

And I love Brooks approach to this, his thinking nature and his seeming determination to only say and act as he genuinely feels at the time. Not to rush or force anything and not to mislead Des. I applaud, respect and think it's awesome to see how he's handling this. I think he should continue in the same manner. Just still can't get to where he goes from that HTD to being willing to walk away. And how we get from him walking away to him being taken back. OK I get it Mike Fleiss - it doesn't make sense and it is out of left field for me.

Must. Stop. Thinking. About. This.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:54 pm

First of all, we know TPTB are distorting and exaggerating the story line. I wonder if Brooks knows he loves Des and wants to be in a relationship with her but gets wobbly about a proposal so quickly. She loses it and backs away from him thinking "here we go again..." he decides he doesn't want to lose her("would you do anything you could to get her back?",  "can you live without her?" and realizes he does want to marry her. He proposes and they stay a couple nights in Antigua. THE END :Clap: 

I don't know who F2 (probably Chris) and F3 (probably Drew) are just yet....

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka