SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 25 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by snowandcold Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:55 pm

I am firmly on the Brooks is F1. The mystery of what happens will be revealed when it airs. I do not believe that the declaration of love for Brooks more than once has been aired for no reason. It has been aired to set us up for the complete rejection Des will feel when Brooks gets cold feet for a lack of better words. I don't remember any lead professing love for a contestant as early in the show as this season. There is a method behind the madness of the Fleiss machine IMO.
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:00 pm

RS doesn't like to be wrong? Ha. More like he just doesn't like admitting he's been duped. He wouldn't admit forever about Drew until the whole viewing audience saw he was wrong.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Could his being willing to walk away be linked to seeing Zak flabbergasted about being cut. While CH is talking to Des can't the guys mingle? They're going to talk about their HTD and maybe Zak said he gave her a ring and she accepted. Brooks would be thinking wow, he's way ahead of me . Drew and Chris would be saying my family loved Des. Brooks would be thinking how special was his compared to the others ? When Des cuts Zak he can't trust himself to be in Lala land. Walls go up and protective measures are taken. Also, for how close he feels to Des and how close she seems to him, he cannot wrap his mind around the overnight dates she had with others. In RL that's cheating and in this show its ok. Could be hard to fathom when you're trying to keep your head screwed on straight.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:02 pm

[quote="snowandcold"]
atem wrote:
snowandcold wrote:Des also wrote that little list for Brooks about some of their best times. If she wrote that for the other guys why not air those also?

I'm not getting what you are saying though.  I'm telling you who the Final 2 guys are and it's NOT Brooks.  It's obvious. There's nothing indicating anywhere there about what his FD would even be.

Only 2 guys meet her family and one is Chris S.  

I am only saying that she made an extra effort to write that for Brooks and it appears it was to reassure him.

How many times does she need to reassure him?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Could anyone please tell me specifically the 'unamed source' said about Brooks in the L&S article? Thanks.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:04 pm

atem wrote:RS doesn't like to be wrong?  Ha.  More like he just doesn't like admitting he's been duped.  He wouldn't admit forever about Drew until the whole viewing audience saw he was wrong.

He's and he corrected it when he realized it. If he stood by it being wrong that's one thing . He corrected himself. Would be the same if he was wrong about F1. Why would he also be adamant about them still being engaged? He knows more than you give him credit for and I dislike this guy.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Relaxing, I agree I can't wrap my head around it.. especially that he would pull the switch at the beginning of their FD, not even give the day and evening a chance to get some clarification on his true feelings.

BTW - thought it was strange they didn't show Desiree toasting with the F3 guys and announcing they'd be going to Antigua.. they've always shown that toast?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:10 pm

No, they just showed the fake conversation Brooks and Chris have over it.

As for RS. Again, what else is he supposed to do? Not admit it when it's finally proved he's wrong? That's my point! He totally shrugged off people telling him he was wrong about Drew until it was obvious, the jerk. Then he uses some old pic of Brooks to try and deflect attention away from the freaking fact he doesn't even know what specifically happens!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:10 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:RS doesn't like to be wrong?  Ha.  More like he just doesn't like admitting he's been duped.  He wouldn't admit forever about Drew until the whole viewing audience saw he was wrong.

He's and he corrected it when he realized it. If he stood by it being wrong that's one thing . He corrected  himself. Would be the same if he was wrong about F1. Why would he also be adamant about them still being engaged? He knows more than you give him credit for and I dislike this guy.

Actually he did not get an update from his sources about being wrong. He updated his spoiler page when it was clearly obvious to even a casual viewer that part of his spoiler was wrong.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:11 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Could his being willing to walk away be linked to seeing Zak flabbergasted about being cut. While CH is talking to Des can't the guys mingle? They're going to talk about their HTD and maybe Zak said he gave her a ring and she accepted. Brooks would be thinking wow, he's way ahead of me . Drew and Chris would be saying my family loved Des. Brooks would be thinking how special was his compared to the others ? When Des cuts Zak he can't trust himself to be in Lala land. Walls go up and protective measures are taken. Also, for how close he feels to Des and how close she seems to him, he cannot wrap his mind around the overnight dates she had with others. In RL that's cheating and in this show its ok. Could be hard to fathom when you're trying to keep your head screwed on straight.

Barb - I wonder if his handler spooked him etc. during downtime in Antigua, repeatedly reminding him a proposal was necessary at the end..
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:32 pm

I don't give a rip why at the moment. I want to know what specifically happend.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 pm

laurentx wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Could his being willing to walk away be linked to seeing Zak flabbergasted about being cut. While CH is talking to Des can't the guys mingle? They're going to talk about their HTD and maybe Zak said he gave her a ring and she accepted. Brooks would be thinking wow, he's way ahead of me . Drew and Chris would be saying my family loved Des. Brooks would be thinking how special was his compared to the others ? When Des cuts Zak he can't trust himself to be in Lala land. Walls go up and protective measures are taken. Also, for how close he feels to Des and how close she seems to him, he cannot wrap his mind around the overnight dates she had with others. In RL that's cheating and in this show its ok. Could be hard to fathom when you're trying to keep your head screwed on straight.

Barb - I wonder if his handler spooked him etc. during downtime in Antigua, repeatedly reminding him a proposal was necessary at the end..

I like this Barb. I'm going to go with it. And also agree that they might be pushing the proposal thing on him behind the scenes and he really doesn't seem on board with that, even if he is falling in love and wants to be with her. That just might be a no-go for him which I totally get and I think Des would too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka