SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 54 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 54 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:If anyone wants to, Brooks SIL tweeted that you can ask her questions about Brooks!

Where? On Twitter? My twitter account is connected to work. Can someone ask her two questions for me?

1) Has he been travelling every week? giggling 
2) What's his mood been like/or what has he said about the experience on the show!

Where's Nutty!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 54 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:29 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Something to think about:
IF the FRC is now May 6--which is what a normal season would have indicated and something suggested early in this season until other spoilers which ended up not being true came forth,
Then--the storyline does not have room for all these convoluted options. I think it is going to be much simpler than our bored, over baked due to the excessive high temps across our country and over stressed imaginations are making them out to be. (how was that for a run on sentence?):Biggrin:

When Graham was rumored to have left De at the 4RC, all kinds of things were suggested --he simply LEFT. The End of Graham.

So basically, patience is needed to see what else is offered in the previews etc. But I would remove the hype the mags/rags and TPTB are shoveling.

Kashathediva - bringing this forward because this is something that's bothered me since the two FRC dates where posted for this reason:

- Desiree was back on the 11th based on the tweet she fav'd about Target and her own tweet that she was back.  It was around 2pm.  She then went out with Daniella on the 12th.
- If the FRC was on the afternoon/early evening of the 8th, followed by the party with Production like most couples say happened, that leaves the evening of the 8th and only the 9th for time with her F1.  All the couples have said they had 3 days or so afterward - why so short for Des? To be home by the afternoon on the 11th, she left on the 10th.  The shortest flight I found from Antigua to LA is 12 hrs and there are much longer ones.
-  Add the tweet on the 7th asking if that was Chris Harrison on the flight from Antigua to Miami.  That sounds legit and he would still be on the island for the FRC if it hadn't happened.  He didn't tweet at all on the 6th (poss FRC day) or 7th (poss travel) but was tweeting up a storm on the 8th.  

I can't wrap my head around it being on the 8th and believe it was the 6th.

I was never the one who came up with the FRC date being the 8th, so I can't speculate except to say it was a wham bam thank you ma'am FRC and return flight!
I was the one who speculated it was the 5th/6th and used the same time formula coming up with that date as in past--that allows wrap party and some down R&R time for the couple. Also, social media sites were fairly inactive in people I follow compared to days prior and after, so those dates made sense to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:If anyone wants to, Brooks SIL tweeted that you can ask her questions about Brooks!

Huh ? He's still on the show what is she doing ?

I don't think it's anything, but basic questions.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

IF the FRC is now May 6--which is what a normal season would have indicated and something suggested early in this season until other spoilers which ended up not being true came forth,
Then--the storyline does not have room for all these convoluted options. I think it is going to be much simpler than our bored, over baked due to the excessive high temps across our country and over stressed imaginations are making them out to be. (how was that for a run on sentence?):Biggrin:

When Graham was rumored to have left De at the 4RC, all kinds of things were suggested --he simply LEFT. The End of Graham.

So basically, patience is needed to see what else is offered in the previews etc. But I would remove the hype the mags/rags and TPTB are shoveling.

Kashathediva - bringing this forward because this is something that's bothered me since the two FRC dates where posted for this reason:

- Desiree was back on the 11th based on the tweet she fav'd about Target and her own tweet that she was back.  It was around 2pm.  She then went out with Daniella on the 12th.
- If the FRC was on the afternoon/early evening of the 8th, followed by the party with Production like most couples say happened, that leaves the evening of the 8th and only the 9th for time with her F1.  All the couples have said they had 3 days or so afterward - why so short for Des? To be home by the afternoon on the 11th, she left on the 10th.  The shortest flight I found from Antigua to LA is 12 hrs and there are much longer ones.
-  Add the tweet on the 7th asking if that was Chris Harrison on the flight from Antigua to Miami.  That sounds legit and he would still be on the island for the FRC if it hadn't happened.  He didn't tweet at all on the 6th (poss FRC day) or 7th (poss travel) but was tweeting up a storm on the 8th.  

I was never the one who came up with the FRC date being the 8th, so I can't speculate except to say it was a wham bam thank you ma'am FRC and return flight!
I was the one who speculated it was the 5th/6th and used the same time formula coming up with that date as in past--that allows wrap party and some down R&R time for the couple. Also, social media sites were fairly inactive in people I follow compared to days prior and after, so those dates made sense to me.

Des and everyone else came back on the 10th of May. Sanlee confirmed this date back then and it further confirmed during the Brian/girlfriend conversation.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

giggling  on the wham bam - guessing that's possible, but I was agreeing with your date of the 6th
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:40 pm

They show where the FRC takes place in this 30 ad for the MTA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:43 pm

atem wrote:They show where the FRC takes place in this 30 ad for the MTA

This tells me "media not found." Does it look like the fort or Verandah?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:45 pm

julychild wrote:

Really? It worked for me. It's the Fort and didn't show her dress. What was more interesting was that they make it know this is a TWO PARTER, so whatever happens in the 29th epi spills into the next. Also, it doesn't look good for Drew. She's really crying like she feels guilty and Drew looks sad/surprised.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Thanks. Did you see the SC with Des crying and wearing the same outfit she was with Drew. Looks like a PI and looks like a goodbye. Jmo
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

Thanks. Did you see the SC with Des crying and wearing the same outfit she was with Drew. Looks like a PI and looks like a goodbye. Jmo

Yeah, I noticed. But, to me the most important part is that they say it's a TWO PARTER. So, what happens in that FD epi spills into the next.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 pm

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

Really?  It worked for me.  It's the Fort and didn't show her dress.  What was more interesting was that they make it know this is a TWO PARTER, so whatever happens in the 29th epi spills into the next.  Also, it doesn't look good for Drew.  She's really crying like she feels guilty and Drew looks sad/surprised.
I would be surprised too if Brooks left. I am thinking she's talking it all over with him. I seriously doubt that the episode with Drew is that big of a thing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

Really?  It worked for me.  It's the Fort and didn't show her dress.  What was more interesting was that they make it know this is a TWO PARTER, so whatever happens in the 29th epi spills into the next.  Also, it doesn't look good for Drew.  She's really crying like she feels guilty and Drew looks sad/surprised.
I would be surprised too if Brooks left.  I am thinking she's talking it all over with him.  I seriously doubt that the episode with Drew is that big of a thing.

I'm not getting what you are saying. You are saying that she talks it over with Drew and he's in the Final 2 still or what? Did you not see his face/body language?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka