SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:39 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:
SueSt wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:So now Millsy is liking Drew?  
I'm not as optimistic.  :-)  More likely polling whether viewers would like Drew as next Bachelor.

I don't get the feeling that Drew is in consideration as the next Bachelor, at all. His edit on the show, the 'producers' social media behaviour etc, doesn't indicate that. I mean, I haven't seen any one of the producers post pictures of him on his dates or alone time with the lead, as they usually do for the finalists. They could have been highlighting his body, as they did for Sean, but they haven't. Heck, he even gets a road-trip (no abs) date in Antigua!

Exactly. We would have seen much more of Drew other than in PIs etc. He would have been showcased a lot more.
It does make me curious why he got a no abs date though. Not saying that Chris' body is not as good - it is amazing but Drews is pretty up there in terms of being one of the best this show has had. Yet zippo in the previews.
I'm beginning to think that Drew is going to do something that TPTB/Des didn't like doing his exit.  That might explain why Drew has gotten such a "hidden/forgotten edit.  
i don't quite understand it either. he has definitely been shown more in recent episodes and in a positive light too. it is a little strange with the whole twitter thing of him not following brooks or chris and i think chris wasn't following him iirc. it will be interesting to see how it all plays out in that beach scene. he really looks stunned when he says "i don't get it". post-show he looks happy though and we know he's on a new big adventure so it looks like everything worked out okay for him.

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:46 pm

I think the edit/treatment of Drew is one of the weirdest things about this season. It doesn't make sense to me. They didn't even show their first kiss. And you'd think as a top 3 guy with great looks, they could have rally set him up a big fan fav from the start. Just don't get it with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:50 pm

SueSt wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:
SueSt wrote:
I'm not as optimistic.  :-)  More likely polling whether viewers would like Drew as next Bachelor.

I don't get the feeling that Drew is in consideration as the next Bachelor, at all. His edit on the show, the 'producers' social media behaviour etc, doesn't indicate that. I mean, I haven't seen any one of the producers post pictures of him on his dates or alone time with the lead, as they usually do for the finalists. They could have been highlighting his body, as they did for Sean, but they haven't. Heck, he even gets a road-trip (no abs) date in Antigua!

Exactly. We would have seen much more of Drew other than in PIs etc. He would have been showcased a lot more.
It does make me curious why he got a no abs date though. Not saying that Chris' body is not as good - it is amazing but Drews is pretty up there in terms of being one of the best this show has had. Yet zippo in the previews.
I'm beginning to think that Drew is going to do something that TPTB/Des didn't like doing his exit.  That might explain why Drew has gotten such a "hidden/forgotten edit.  
or they hid Drew because he's the F1 and they want his 'winning' to be more dramatic????

Has anyone thought of this scenerio. Brooks leaves, Drew and Chris leave. But it is Drew that returns and not Brooks. Since the lack of sc. They will present it as all of them leaving and she is left with no one there. But what happens when one returns, or could two return and she picks one.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:23 am

relaxing wrote:I think the edit/treatment of Drew is one of the weirdest things about this season.  It doesn't make sense to me.  They didn't even show their first kiss.  And you'd think as a top 3 guy with great looks, they could have rally set him up a big fan fav from the start.  Just don't get it with him.
Between his edit, lack of abs-screen-time, the James conflict, & Millsy's derogatory & unprofessional tweets, I'm guessing it might be Drew that takes himself out in the mid of the LCD. Maybe TPTB were not happy he went "off script" like that. If so, I say good on him. He did what may have been right for him at the time, and not what was best for the franchise.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:04 am

agentcurls wrote:
relaxing wrote:I think the edit/treatment of Drew is one of the weirdest things about this season.  It doesn't make sense to me.  They didn't even show their first kiss.  And you'd think as a top 3 guy with great looks, they could have rally set him up a big fan fav from the start.  Just don't get it with him.
Between his edit, lack of abs-screen-time, the James conflict, & Millsy's derogatory & unprofessional tweets, I'm guessing it might be Drew that takes himself out in the mid of the LCD. Maybe TPTB were not happy he went "off script" like that. If so, I say good on him. He did what may have been right for him at the time, and not what was best for the franchise.
Considering how some have said he looks stunned and also considering he is all about Des and wants to be with her, I seriously doubt he is the one that takes himself out. In fact, I am in doubt that he leaves at all as they seem to edit him as the protector, he'd want to stay to do that. Them also editing it to make it look like he leaves in one way or another, that seems off. I think Drew stays. We don't have him in a vehicle leaving, so that alone tells me that there is more to his story that hasn't been told yet.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:28 am

agentcurls wrote:

Quite a few for the majority of the season have been talking about this!!
To me, this will be one of the most interesting things to eventually find out--the WTH's.
And I agree, he probably came out stronger and unscathed, regardless of what the machine might throw at him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Quite a few for the majority of the season have been talking about this!!
To me, this will be one of the most interesting things to eventually find out--the WTH's.
And I agree, he probably came out stronger and unscathed, regardless of what the machine might throw at him.

Well, if he finds out about Brooks and sees how distraught Des is I wouldn't blame him if he left.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:47 am

SueSt wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:
SueSt wrote:

or they hid Drew because he's the F1 and they want his 'winning' to be more dramatic????
I no longer think that Drew is F1. I cannot debate away the picture of Chris at what looks like a safehouse. Contestants do not look directly into the camera when on the Show unless it's a PI. In that picture, Chris is looking directly at the camera which to me means that it's a post Show picture.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:54 am

latergator wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I hope not, but I think I could understand he might.  Drew fell hard for Des, and he sees/saw himself of the protector. Des is an independent woman, and I believe she does not necessarily see relationships like that.  I like Drew, but my feelings about him through the show so far was that of a hurt young man that was himself in need of protection.  I think he was more affected by his upbringing than he is admitting to.  I see that often when young men and women are asked to take on adult responsibilities way too early (coming home from school and taking care of his sister, living with an alcoholic parent, making excuses for parents bad behaviors, etc).  hopefully he did nothing to really embarrass himself and that he is in a good spot now.
I didn't say that Drew would embarrass himself.  I'm saying that he may have done something to "piss" off tptb or Des in this exit.  I don't think that Ben embarrassed himself in his exit from Ashley.

Last edited by 2observe on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected second sentence)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Considering how some have said he looks stunned and also considering he is all about Des and wants to be with her, I seriously doubt he is the one that takes himself out.  In fact, I am in doubt that he leaves at all as they seem to edit him as the protector, he'd want to stay to do that.  Them also editing it to make it look like he leaves in  one way or another, that seems off.  I think Drew stays.  We don't have him in a vehicle leaving, so that alone tells me that there is more to his story that hasn't been told yet.

Auntie's love, ITA with you. I don't see Drew leaving. If they leave us with a cliff hanger that all 3 guys are gone. Then how do you fill 2 hrs of one person coming back and she immediately takes him back and they get engaged. I think there would have to be at least 2 ppl there. If Brooks returns I don't see Des throwing open arms around him. And all things are fine. She isn't going to forget that he left her once already. Who is to say he wouldn't do it later on.

My thought is that Drew and Chris go into the FRC. Looking at recent previews I still only see Drew's picture on the table. Not Chris's or Brooks. I don't believe the magazines. I think TPTB are burning RS with the early information leading to Brooks. Remember he was wrong with Sean. So now that they know they got him once. They know what to do to keep burning him. That totally sounds like a MF play, with a happy smile on his face at the end.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:16 pm

2observe wrote:
SueSt wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I no longer think that Drew is F1.  I cannot debate away the picture of Chris at what looks like a safehouse.  Contestants do not look directly into the camera when on the Show unless it's a PI.  In that picture, Chris is looking directly at the camera which to me means that it's a post Show picture.

Uuummmmm. Who took and posted that pic.....
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+113
cfck2222
happy2bme
kebarrera
black_tears
Mustang19