SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Hotmomma wrote:But maybe she is Telling drew that is what Brooks told her..she isn't tell Drew that?

HM,

You could be right. We should keep that in mind. This is if we think she does tell Drew at the LCD what happened with Brooks. We know that he has said that he will be there for her. She already knows that she can trust him.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:I do hope that scene is where she releases Drew from his misery. Now CH is hinting at Brooks possibly returning so lets hope Des does not put Drew through any more of this crap.

Where is CH hinting that Brooks might return?  That completely goes against everything that Chris wrote in his blog about Brooks and that whole fiasco.  In fact, CH's whole blog was him using the past tense when discussing Brooks' departure from the show.  Good grief!! Please, no more Brooks drama!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I do hope that scene is where she releases Drew from his misery. Now CH is hinting at Brooks possibly returning so lets hope Des does not put Drew through any more of this crap.

Where is CH hinting that Brooks might return?  That completely goes against everything that Chris wrote in his blog about Brooks and that whole fiasco.  In fact, CH's whole blog was him using the past tense when discussing Brooks' departure from the show.  Good grief!!  Please, no more Brooks drama!!

its over in the media thread. he did an interview with extra and then he said that with Brooks being so undecided he might even return. Then he mentioned something about 3 guys !!!

MOT posted a yt vid there.

ETA : I seriously doubt that the Brooks drama is behind us :shock: 

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

Where is CH hinting that Brooks might return?  That completely goes against everything that Chris wrote in his blog about Brooks and that whole fiasco.  In fact, CH's whole blog was him using the past tense when discussing Brooks' departure from the show.  Good grief!!  Please, no more Brooks drama!!

He wrote like that because he wrote just about that episode and he had to make it sound final. He hinted in his Extra interview that Brooks may return; that it's one of the many possibilities of how this show will turn out; and that this next episode is even more riveting than the last.

And what do you mean more Brooks drama? The spoilers have Brooks as the F1. You seem surprised that there would be more Brooks drama. And as for drama, hopefully it'll turn beautiful in the end like good drama always does.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

I don't doubt they will tease a comeback for Brooks all week - they want people to tune in to that last episode. Whether he does or he doesn't, I would have been surprised if they didn't hint at it.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:42 pm

SusieQ wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

He wrote like that because he wrote just about that episode and he had to make it sound final. He hinted in his Extra interview that Brooks may return; that it's one of the many possibilities of how this show will turn out; and that this next episode is even more riveting than the last.

And what do you mean more Brooks drama? The spoilers have Brooks as the F1. You seem surprised that there would be more Brooks drama. And as for drama, hopefully it'll turn beautiful in the end like good drama always does.

Some of us see it as Brooks drama. We all have opinions. Thanks.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:But maybe she is Telling drew that is what Brooks told her..she isn't tell Drew that?

HM,

You could be right. We should keep that in mind.  This is if we think she does tell Drew at the LCD what happened with Brooks. We know that he has said that he will be there for her. She already knows that she can trust him.

Certainly is possible she's explaining what went down with Brooks and if that's what was being said, we would not have heard that part of her convo w/Brooks last nite

I'm not ruling anything out at this point. I think the question of next week is - with the blinders off, so to speak, what will she see?
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:37 pm

just deliberately chirping in giggling . i do think the beach scene is Des letting Drew go. i catched up a lip reading of Des while covering her face -sign of feeling guility-- saying "someone else". it is likely she pull a Chris L on Drew. JMHO

How i wish she would do the same for Chris if indeed Brooks is the one she really wanted. But they might didnt let her to boot 2 guys in a row...:Frown: . The odds for my boy is not sound good. Either he is the F2 with heart scattered or being the so-called "default" F1. no no . How lovely is that? NOT.

anyway, ive been dying to ask, is the "hideous" (Kasha's word :giggle: ) FD room of Drew has been discussed yet?...Are we to understand that this show has hit its downward spiral of their FD budgeting?...LOL ..Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

TIA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SusieQ wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

Some of us see it as Brooks drama. We all have opinions. Thanks.

nd,

Yes, and my opinion happens to agree with yours! bestbud! 

Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:55 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:

HM,

You could be right. We should keep that in mind.  This is if we think she does tell Drew at the LCD what happened with Brooks. We know that he has said that he will be there for her. She already knows that she can trust him.

Certainly is possible she's explaining what went down with Brooks and if that's what was being said, we would not have heard that part of her convo w/Brooks last nite

I'm not ruling anything out at this point.  I think the question of next week is - with the blinders off, so to speak, what will she see?

I think you really hit the nail on the head! That is the key for next week - what is she going to do now that she has had to face reality?
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Tweeted by Robert...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:14 pm

julychild wrote:Tweeted by Robert...

Gosh I thought the episode was bad enough without seeing a tweet like this.

ETA : Amy seems to be baby sitting them both alternately. giggling 

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry wrong robert !!!!)
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche