SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:Tweeted by Robert...

Gosh I thought the episode was bad enough without seeing a tweet like this.

??? What do you mean nd?? What am I missing?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by philphan Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Amy Bean seems to be hanging out with both Des and Drew a lot lately.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:23 pm

philphan wrote:

Is that a bad thing?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 pm

SueSt wrote:
philphan wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

Not at all..just an observation that probably means nothing.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:32 pm

philphan wrote:
SueSt wrote:
philphan wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

hahahahahahahahhahahaha. thanks!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:41 pm

philphan wrote:
SueSt wrote:
philphan wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

We have noticed that too.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:42 pm

SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Gosh I thought the episode was bad enough without seeing a tweet like this.

??? What do you mean nd??  What am I missing?

My mistake. I thought it was Robert Millsy. My bad !!!!

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:52 pm

I thought it was Millsy too at first. Robert has tomorrow's date but in any event, I am glad Drew is amongst friends even if Amy Bean is with them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Tmparsley wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Tmparsley wrote:Hi there, I'm also new to this blog... And I just want to bring up something that nobody has mentioned....

I've gone back through all the previews and see that there are shots of Chris in the limo and Brooks (last night obv) but we never see Drew in a limo. Did I miss that?

This may not mean anything and could just be editing... But I feel it's significant. Has this been discussed.

Thanks for your thoughts.:Smiley:

Hi and Welcome.

You are absolutely right. They showed Mike, Zac, Chris and Brooks in a limo but only showed the beach crying scene with Drew that folks are assuming is his exit conversation.

We have no confirmation though that Chris' limo is not him going to the FRC or from either NOR that Drew is eliminated smack in the middle of his LCD date. Those are unproven till more SCs are released. If at any Hugesmile .

Yea but even when ppl are eliminated in the middle of the date they always still get in a limo, right?

:yes:  OR a car ride like what Arie got last B'ette season.

In his case though he would have to walk or exit on horse (I shudder to think of it) because apparently the beach that they went to is off the beaten path and  is difficult to get to.
Can you imagine, being eliminated (IF that is true which I'm not convinced off personally) and then having to ride off on an unwilling horse ? Gosh.
laugh out loud. why would the horse be unwilling? i actually think that would be a cool way to exit. ride off into the sunset solo for his new adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:16 pm

gabriele wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Tmparsley wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Tmparsley wrote:Hi there, I'm also new to this blog... And I just want to bring up something that nobody has mentioned....

I've gone back through all the previews and see that there are shots of Chris in the limo and Brooks (last night obv) but we never see Drew in a limo. Did I miss that?

This may not mean anything and could just be editing... But I feel it's significant. Has this been discussed.

Thanks for your thoughts.:Smiley:

Hi and Welcome.

You are absolutely right. They showed Mike, Zac, Chris and Brooks in a limo but only showed the beach crying scene with Drew that folks are assuming is his exit conversation.

We have no confirmation though that Chris' limo is not him going to the FRC or from either NOR that Drew is eliminated smack in the middle of his LCD date. Those are unproven till more SCs are released. If at any Hugesmile .

Yea but even when ppl are eliminated in the middle of the date they always still get in a limo, right?

:yes:  OR a car ride like what Arie got last B'ette season.

In his case though he would have to walk or exit on horse (I shudder to think of it) because apparently the beach that they went to is off the beaten path and  is difficult to get to.
Can you imagine, being eliminated (IF that is true which I'm not convinced off personally) and then having to ride off on an unwilling horse ? Gosh.
laugh out loud. why would the horse be unwilling? i actually think that would be a cool way to exit. ride off into the sunset solo for his new adventure.

giggling  Aren't they normally. poor things. At least they are not deadhorse that is beaten like on this board

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:28 pm

That's a good thing Drew is going out with friends after last night's episode. IMO, a good sign he's moved on.
Since no one knows exactly what happened, I am going to come up with my wild wild scenario:
Des had accepted Brooks' proposal, but they soon broke up after the show. Now, she's seeing Drew. giggling 
because I am scratching my head about the timing of his relocation, him and Des both hanging out with Amy Bean, both attended Santa Monica Pier concerts (on different dates).
Fantasy, I know ! :hidingchair 

BTW, Drew changed his instagram profile picture to one of his modeling photos. I wonder if him or his friends/family is reading this thread? Also, Brooks is following Drew and Chris, Chris following Brooks but not Drew, and Drew is following some guys who left after first night but neither Brooks nor Chris??
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Well this will through you a curve ball. We know Drew moved to LA.

Here is a tweet by her brother. The question was he should come to LA and visit a church.

Nathanael Hartsock‏@nate_hartsock839 Jul 9
@Pretty5683 I might do that, when I make it out to LA. I was planning to visit Des out there anyway.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche