SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:44 am

Listening to Brooks' Easy Listening playlist on Spotify. Easy Listening. Interesting, and different taste. And he really does like his "easy listening" stuff. He also has playlists entitled It's In Your Soul, Cocks Out and I'm Rocking, Dance Don't Care and Easy Does It.

It's obvious he likes The Black Keys (which I do, too). Betcha he went to the concert in Salt Lake last year. I SOOO wanted to go to that. Regret not going. I wonder if he likes the Flaming Lips because they're here in concert on Wednesday (or is it Thursday?) Part of the Twilight Concert Series downtown.

Oh, and yes, I am in Salt Lake right now. Drove 16 hours on Friday. Here until Sunday.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:47 am

canyonvue wrote:Listening to Brooks' Easy Listening playlist on Spotify. Easy Listening. Interesting, and different taste. And he really does like his "easy listening" stuff. He also has playlists entitled It's In Your Soul, Cocks Out and I'm Rocking, Dance Don't Care and Easy Does It.

It's obvious he likes The Black Keys (which I do, too). Betcha he went to the concert in Salt Lake last year. I SOOO wanted to go to that. Regret not going. I wonder if he likes the Flaming Lips because they're here in concert on Wednesday (or is it Thursday?) Part of the Twilight Concert Series downtown.

Oh, and yes, I am in Salt Lake right now. Drove 16 hours on Friday. Here until Sunday.

Welcome back. Enjoyed the tweets exchange with LisaF.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:05 am

Brooks is listening to Spotify right at this very moment. 'Course, so am I. I love Spotify. Like his dance selections a lot. Dancey and sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:22 am

canyonvue wrote:Brooks is listening to Spotify right at this very moment. 'Course, so am I. I love Spotify. Like his dance selections a lot. Dancey and sexy.

What are some of the songs so we can check them out?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:24 am

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Listening to Brooks' Easy Listening playlist on Spotify. Easy Listening. Interesting, and different taste. And he really does like his "easy listening" stuff. He also has playlists entitled It's In Your Soul, Cocks Out and I'm Rocking, Dance Don't Care and Easy Does It.

Welcome back. Enjoyed the tweets exchange with LisaF.

Thanks! That was fun. It's nice when someone is actually willing to answer all these little questions you've always had. That should happen more often. You read what interviewers ask and they always ask the same generic, usually superficial questions. I asked what I really wanted to know. Of course, now that those are satisfied I'm starting to think up more.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:25 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sfrank wrote:I bet if Brooks had just let the FD happen, Des would have told him how she was feeling away from the cameras ala Ash/JP. It makes me sad.

Is there any chance that while most likely there is no day portion of the fantasy date, maybe they'll meet up for the night portion to further discuss the situation and come to a resolution? Ironically then their FD will end up dealing with reality instead. I mean that gives all day for both to have their emotional breakdowns and proclamations of "I don't deserve to be heartbroken!" "I just want to go home!" and "worst day of my life" "there's nothing I can do to fix this!" Maybe a producer comes to get Brooks at his place in Antigua and takes him back to Des to reassess as some have suggested in earlier posts and while they don't have a typical FD overnight, they are able to get back on track? It would go with how only 2 FD are described in tv listings yet Des, producers, etc are alluding to 3 overnight dates still. Then for the RC, Des is sorry because she is still trying to figure out what to do after the emotional couple of days and ultimately can't eliminate anyone as F3 at that point thus to be continued into the 2nd part of the finale the next week. Maybe it is just me hoping that is the scenario because it would be the one that doesn't take Brooks off the screen for too long (selfish I know I know but I don't want him missing and want to see him MTP which I think has to have happened prior to him proposing to Des).

I think so...the one thing I can point to is that we three PIs from Des in Antigua that are unaccounted for...

We know for sure she is talking about Brooks in this shot!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And then these PIs...

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:27 am

She does a bunch of PIs at once.  Those don't tell me anything, but that one on top wasn't done with the other two.  All she does is switch tank tops & sticks a different necklace on.

Only other possible clue is that the middle candle is out and the other two still on.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:49 am

Yeah bottom two are PIs because her hair is the same...there one more of her in blue tank that I can't find. would to compare her hair there too.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:01 am

Brooks definitely has a laid-back, almost 70s vibe to a lot of his music. Which kind of goes along with his clothes, if you ask me. BTW, I really like his polka dot shirt from the Bees game. There are more Bees games this week. I wonder HOW into the Bees he is.

Dude is laid-back. You can see it in everything about him, really, including on the show.

I'll post some of his songs now and then that I like:

"This Moment" by French Horn Rebellion.
"Where You Should Be" by Skream, Sam Frank.
"On My Mind" by Joker (feat. William Cartwright).

Last edited by canyonvue on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:02 am

She looks the least animated/happy in the third one.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:02 am

Here you go.  Seems to be the same:

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 am

Atem you are right. The only PI that is different is the one talking about Brooks and family.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom