SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 am

^^ Chris mentioned that things from HTD will make sense once we see the finale and I think its regarding the questions Brooks has for his siblings...the whole part about "if Des was completely gone from your life" and "can you make her happy for the rest of your life" stuff. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.  

However, JBF thinks its more about Chris' HTD and Des gaining "clarity" from the chiropractic procedures...its meant to show that she gains clarity after Brooks leaves and fully opens her heart and mind to Chris in the end. Something about Des having her head in "cloud 9" with Brooks and finally coming out of it.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 am

I don't take anything from JBF, sorry. To me that's all for laughs.

Was he taking her back from the end of the pier?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:11 am

So if it is Chris, he is the only one of the F3 not spoiled as F1.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:22 am

Only thing I'm not getting is that Drew's pic is still above Chris' at the F3 RC.  If she tells Drew that he's the only reason she decided to stay after Brooks leaves, then what?

I noticed that they didn't seem to show anything LCD wise with Drew to me. What about you guys?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:39 am

sfrank wrote:I notice she is not making any contact with him here -- he has his arm around her but she's not reciprocating. Also, did anyone esle find it strange that Brooks was not featured in the bloopers at all but Chris was and pretty prominently? If Brooks is the F1, I  think it would be the first time the "winner" was not in the bloopers at least ONCE....thinking as far back as Blob's season. scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think she was wiping her hand at that moment, maybe it was wet because of the crying ?

Last edited by bilolo on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:44 am

sfrank wrote:
However, JBF thinks its more about Chris' HTD and Des gaining "clarity" from the chiropractic procedures...its meant to show that she gains clarity after Brooks leaves and fully opens her heart and mind to Chris in the end. Something about Des having her head in "cloud 9" with Brooks and finally coming out of it.

Des and Brooks discussed cloud 9 on their htd... as she was reading the many moments that had brought them there (and there were a lot more than she said that were actually on that note she read), she said "being on cloud 9 together" and Brooks said "breaking through the clouds" then Des said "and when the clouds cleared while we were standing there... that was perfect" and Brooks said "yeah, it was". cloud 9 was a pivotal point for them, both reaching clarity.

latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:52 am

That sc shows Brooks in consolation mode and Des's BL screams "shocked".
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 am

Well, today is press release day (I hope the ratings tanked), RS vs Nate (let's see if that is a clue to anything) and lastly, our friend poster will be telling us the behind the scenes stuff about HTDs.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:57 am

canyonvue wrote:I think we should all just wait and see why Brooks is crying and Des is crying and Drew is crying and Chris looks gobsmacked, and then enjoy the finale when Brooks and Des declare their undying love.

Like Michael G. said, it's allergy season in Antigua and there is no Claritin. giggling

giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:04 am

clueless wrote:I have felt like the situation with Des and Brooks is about way more than just feelings that weren't quit on the same page...but can't quite figure it out.  I keep questioning a past girlfriend being involved somehow.  Idk....CH has stated that something happened (I believe I have read that somewhere or heard him) in hometowns that sets certain things in motion (or something to that effect) that keeps me wondering about the past gf.  

Chris H says a bunch of stuff that is mostly nothing.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:14 am

atem wrote:Well, today is press release day (I hope the ratings tanked), RS vs Nate (let's see if that is a clue to anything) and lastly, our friend poster will be telling us the behind the scenes stuff about HTDs.  

Who is giving us BTS stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:18 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
atem wrote:Well, today is press release day (I hope the ratings tanked), RS vs Nate (let's see if that is a clue to anything) and lastly, our friend poster will be telling us the behind the scenes stuff about HTDs.  

Who is giving us BTS stuff?

From ZevirahWolf. She knows about who was producing whose HTD and what really goes down on them. She said it's really long and it will be in the media thread.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff