SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:55 pm

atem wrote:One thing I am very much looking forward to is his talk with his Mom and sister!  Doesn't sound like a 'under the bus' type thing to me.  

I hope they show some of it.

My only problem with a guy going to his mother to help him decide about love is somewhat of a concern, because I would EXPECT my chosen one to have a mind of his own. But that's just me.
Having said that,
I still think it will be Brooks. They look too much a like not to end up together.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:59 pm

atem wrote:
Cecilia wrote:The only thing I am anxious about is the waiting time.  I wish it was all going to be over Monday.

I love your pic!  Finally, a good one of him without a funky, ugly shirt. giggling 

He's gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:59 pm

This was a banner I was making for episode 2, but I couldn't fit other group dates, etc in it, so I made another one for that episode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am a Brooks fan and I don't feel like it sucks!
We all have our favorites…sometimes they are F1, sometimes they aren't. (try being a Ben fan amongst all the JP fans!!)
But a lot of the fun is in dissecting everything.
Honestly, we don't know these people….it shouldn't matter that much!

I'm not saying liking Brooks sucks. I love Brooks! I'm saying it gets hard to be an F1 fan. End of story.

I adore Brooks, respect and admire him. I love to be HIS fan.

I should have said I don't feel like it sucks here! :Smiley: 

Well, it sucks less here when you have confidence. I'm getting mine back.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:01 pm

there's a nice view of him when he's consoling Des, she has her head in his chest i think, that's a nice view, his hair looked good
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Ariela wrote:
atem wrote:One thing I am very much looking forward to is his talk with his Mom and sister!  Doesn't sound like a 'under the bus' type thing to me.  

I hope they show some of it.

My only problem with a guy going to his mother to help him decide about love is somewhat of a concern, because I would EXPECT my chosen one to have a mind of his own. But that's just me.
Having said that,
I still think it will be Brooks. They look too much a like not to end up together.

He adores his mother. I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:04 pm

bilolo wrote:there's a nice view of him when he's consoling Des, she has her head in his chest i think, that's a nice view, his hair looked good

When it's all curly and all over?

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 pm

canyonvue wrote:
bilolo wrote:there's a nice view of him when he's consoling Des, she has her head in his chest i think, that's a nice view, his hair looked good

yes, that's nice !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 pm

This one, bil, or another one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's something very tender about this moment. It reminds me of the dancing picture of Emily and Arie. Whatever happens, they are a beautiful couple.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 pm

bilolo wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

yes, that's nice !

Must be the Antiguan water.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
beader wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Man, it's sucking to be a Brooks fan at the moment (on here). And yes, I'm a Brooks fan and I don't care. :Smiley:  I know I'm not the only pure Brooks fan out there in the world. But, it does suck to be a Brooks fan in here and on this site at the moment. I don't recall ever quite feeling that way with Jef. It was hard, by the end, but I never felt crappy.

I know you won't see it this way, but I think you're finding out what it was like to be an Arie fan last season--or a Drew fan or a Zak fan or a Chris fan this season!  These fans have had Brooks is F1 crammed down their throats all season just as Efie was crammed down last season.   You feel a little discomfort toward the end?  Try feeling it most of the season.  That's a main reason that many posters from last season are no longer here.

I really don't give a rip who "wins" and who is "free."  I just want to have some fun discussing "what if's" and think it would be cool to see a spoiler be wrong.  Is the spoiler wrong?  Probably not.  So what?

Beader what a wonderful post with SO much truth to it!!!!!!

Nicely said. giggling 

I actually think the board has been great this season with many different camps from Brooks fans to Drew and Chris fans to impartial sleuthers who have all been sharing their opinions in respectful ways for the most part. It's been a fun season on here to read the speculations and view points from all. I haven't seen Brooks crammed down anyone's throats, he's often talked about because he is spoiled F1 and the one Des has shown the most feelings for and subject to a lot of speculation. There are as many that don't like him as do it seems to me. I've enjoyed reading all the F4's threads and all the speculation and haven't seen that any opinions haven't been welcomed, only responded to.

IMO, Too bad to bring up last year that was a disaster of fan groups ganging up on and bullying each other and compare it to what is happening now - fans and sleuthers alike discussing the show in a fun way. For as much as the sleuthing types like to tell others they have a right to impartially investigate the facts, others have a right to be fans too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:20 pm

bilolo wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

yes, that's nice !

I like it, too. Sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff