SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by snowandcold Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 pm

I thought I seen something today that said no one will come out unscathed by this? Does anyone else remember this???
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:47 pm

snowandcold wrote:I thought I seen something today that said no one will come out unscathed by this? Does anyone else remember this???

Meh. It's just another over the top thing CH said.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:52 pm

atem wrote:
snowandcold wrote:I thought I seen something today that said no one will come out unscathed by this? Does anyone else remember this???

Meh.  It's just another over the top thing CH said.

Ugh Ok thanks I couldn't remember where I read that!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:55 pm

BarbB222 wrote:This will be Bres' story. So much detail to chronicle his journey to Des as much as Des' journey to Brooks. Why spend time on his POV if he's not F1. They are building a storyline with a happy ending.

Because, she picks a default final 1 and they had to have a reason for people to keep watching?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Sorry but if they are telling us that there's a default F1 it will look very ridiculous. We're all watching the same show. She's mad for this man. The "explosive drama" yadda yadda isn't going to take any of her confessions back. IMHO it's either Brooks or no one.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Soleil wrote:Sorry but if they are telling us that there's a default F1 it will look very ridiculous. We're all watching the same show. She's mad for this man. The "explosive drama" yadda yadda isn't going to take any of her confessions back. IMHO it's either Brooks or no one.

I agree. She picks Brooks. I'm not 100% convinced that they are engaged though.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Noone is going to be "unscathed" because she wants Brooks. The other two guys will be affected big time by this I believe cos in the end she will still want Brooks despite their "explosive" dialogue next week. It will be a shock to everyone that she is still giving him the benefit of the doubt and ultimately the final rose when they thought she should have been over him. They will make it look like a testimony of their love etc when he faces his demons and accepts his true feelings at the end.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:18 pm

I like this drama that's coming up. Finally some real twists being exposed. Unfortunately, they're at the expense of Brooks' tears, but he seems fine now. In fact downright cheek-pinching adorable. There are some things never being done before, it seems, like more home time for Brooks and a talk with CH.

I just hope that Brooks doesn't end up looking like a bad guy, not that I will ever think he is. But that's all I hope.

It does seem next week, at least, we'll be getting a lot of Brooks time. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Soleil wrote:Sorry but if they are telling us that there's a default F1 it will look very ridiculous. We're all watching the same show. She's mad for this man. The "explosive drama" yadda yadda isn't going to take any of her confessions back. IMHO it's either Brooks or no one.

What if the guy is ok with it?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Soleil wrote:Noone is going to be "unscathed" because she wants Brooks. The other two guys will be affected big time by this I believe cos in the end she will still want Brooks despite their "explosive" dialogue next week. It will be a shock to everyone that she is still giving him the benefit of the doubt and ultimately the final rose when they thought she should have been over him. They will make it look like a testimony of their love etc when he faces his demons and accepts his true feelings at the end.

I like this.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:28 pm

kebarrera wrote: You guys are right. I totally forgot he flew to LA for the rose ceremony. It sounds like he goes back to Utah after that to get more reassurance that this is what he really wants before finally getting on a plane to Antigua.
Or it could be the next morning before he went to LA for the RC...we really don't know what time of day he talk with his folks?..Or if it's after the RC in LA he could have went back to see his mom and than board the plane ..since they knew he would have the last FF..and DES probably was even aware..he just arrive a day later o big deal really..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:31 pm

atem wrote:

What if the guy is ok with it?  

I don't think Chris or Drew would be ok with being the default F1 especially after hearing her say for weeks that she is in love with Brooks.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff