SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 15 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Soleil wrote:Sorry but if they are telling us that there's a default F1 it will look very ridiculous. We're all watching the same show. She's mad for this man. The "explosive drama" yadda yadda isn't going to take any of her confessions back. IMHO it's either Brooks or no one.

I agree.  She picks Brooks.  I'm not 100% convinced that they are engaged though.

I really really hope that when Nate says RS is wrong this is what he's actually referring to - an engagement. An engagement after what it looks like will go down would seem so ill-timed and unbelievable (even more so than any of them are). It would almost make as little sense to me as Des picking someone else after we see how distraught she is over Brooks. Doesn't seem at all like Des and she tries to be true to who she is and has held her head high post-show about all her decisions.

I'm cheering for a no engagement Bres ending and lamenting the lack of them making out on a beach I'll be getting next week.

I am finding it hard not to get a sinking feeling about this whole thing though as much as I love Desiree and Brooks and them together. He keeps getting reassurances and says he's starting to get more comfortable and then steps back. Sounds like this happens again after a positive talk with mom and sis. I can't help but start to feel like someone posted on another thread. That he knows he's her choice and he's reluctant about it, maybe for more reasons than just being a careful thinker as many fans have hung our hopes on.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 15 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 pm

And let's say there is a default F1 and he is ok with it -doubt it big time- how do you think the guy is going to handle second guessing her feelings in the long run? How long do you expect the relationship to last?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Soleil wrote:And let's say there is a default F1 and he is ok with it -doubt it big time- how do you think the guy is going to handle second guessing her feelings in the long run? How long do you expect the relationship to last?
:yes: 
I agree with this. But an example could be Molly who was dumped on national TV, saw her soulmate get engaged to another woman complete with the twirl laugh out loud and then endured the scorn of the viewing public till she got her happily ever after. They say they still hold it over each others heads laugh out loud.

Its not the same thing but in some twisted way it is.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:48 pm

The one thing I will say regarding the default is if brooks returns and Des rejects him , then her F1 could be made to look less default. However, if Brooks returns and she takes him back (and is f1) I'm afraid that it could reflect poorly on her especially since Chris and drew never wavered :(
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:50 pm

sfrank wrote:The one thing I will say regarding the default is if brooks returns and Des rejects him , then her F1 is NOT the default. However, if Brooks returns and she takes him back (and is f1) I'm afraid that it could reflect poorly on her especially since Chris and drew never wavered :(

I don't know. You love who you love. I'd take someone who may break my heart if I had stronger feelings for that person than another. The risk is worth the potential reward.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:55 pm

sfrank wrote:The one thing I will say regarding the default is if brooks returns and Des rejects him , then her F1 could be made to look less default. However, if Brooks returns and she takes him back (and is f1) I'm afraid that it could reflect poorly on her especially since Chris and drew never wavered :(

I don't agree with it. Like someone else said, you love who you love.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 pm

So what is the general consensus? Do you think Brooks still "leaves" after he returns from seeing his family? (which may not even have gone down like they said, I believe he stayed back and did that filming after the HTD). Or does he "return" from home, he and Des have a meltdown over whatever the shocking news is, and then they kiss and make up?? I cannot imagine him leaving after just supposedly returning. I think it was made to be more drama than it was, and I have to wonder how much was contrived.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:01 pm

To be honest, the thing I am most concerned about is the very little screen time Brooks will have: more talk with mom/sister, a lame talk with CH and a curtailed FD which includes only crying and no making out. Then who knows when we see him again except for ending and ATFR. Lame that there is very little screen time for him.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:03 pm

I don't think they will show him "not going to Antigua but home again", then have him show up and leave again.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:So what is the general consensus? Do you think Brooks still "leaves" after he returns from seeing his family? (which may not even have gone down like they said, I believe he stayed back and did that filming after the HTD). Or does he "return" from home, he and Des have a meltdown over whatever the shocking news is, and then they kiss and make up?? I cannot imagine him leaving after just supposedly returning. I think it was made to be more drama than it was, and I have to wonder how much was contrived.

I don't know. (1) He tells her he is unsure of his feelings when he's not with her, not sure he can propose at end. She gets upset but he doesn't leave. F3 RC is the cliff hanger. Who does send home: one of two guys who want to propose and say they are in love? or the unsure one that she loves. (2) he leaves. Realizes he loves her when faced with not seeing her again, and returns for FRC. In either scenario it seems odd that he would propose.

My money is on (1). Otherwise it makes very little sense to me that he would change his mind so quickly and he comes off as completely not knowing what he wants. I think while he is nervous, cautious, doubtful, even they are playing this up. It's making him look very wishy washy.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Cecilia wrote:
sfrank wrote:The one thing I will say regarding the default is if brooks returns and Des rejects him , then her F1 is NOT the default. However, if Brooks returns and she takes him back (and is f1) I'm afraid that it could reflect poorly on her especially since Chris and drew never wavered :(

I don't know.  You love who you love.  I'd take someone who may break my heart if I had stronger feelings for that person than another.  The risk is worth the potential reward.
That's the way I look at it, and to everyone else let them think what they want to. If she didn't try, she'd never know and she may live to regret that. At least I think she would. I've been there, done that.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 pm

just getting caught up with all the news. so, it's all producer-manufactured drama: omigod brooks can't declare he's in love. let's panic and throw him overboard. didn't Cat barely squeak ILY out to sean at the LCD? i feel sorry for the people on this show. if MF were better-looking he'd make a great cult leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff