SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:48 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:This is a twitter conversation between Chelsea and Élan, I want Catherine to answer!

@chelsiehightowr: Today is already such a good day. Hope you all have a really good day too. ❤

@theyearofelan: @chelsiehightowr a bunch of local schoolchildren covered my house with eggs and wrote "beard" in fire on my lawn overnight

@chelsiehightowr: @theyearofelan ouch. You need a hug. Maybe @SeanLowe09 can help you out.

@theyearofelan: @chelsiehightowr @SeanLowe09 he does have big meaty huggy arms that fix everything, right, @clmgiudici ?

Cat's response

@clmgiudici: @theyearofelan @chelsiehightowr @SeanLowe09 I'm sure he'd sooner help you to a consoling kiss on the mouth, élan :)

LOL!! I love her sense of humor!!

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:55 pm

lipsis wrote:Unless hubs knows someone else with a house on Malibu beach then they are at the Kia house.

Matty staying there at Malibu Kia house though . And Matty is in LA so far .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:02 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:This is a twitter conversation between Chelsea and Élan, I want Catherine to answer!

@chelsiehightowr: Today is already such a good day. Hope you all have a really good day too. ❤

@theyearofelan: @chelsiehightowr a bunch of local schoolchildren covered my house with eggs and wrote "beard" in fire on my lawn overnight

@chelsiehightowr: @theyearofelan ouch. You need a hug. Maybe @SeanLowe09 can help you out.

@theyearofelan: @chelsiehightowr @SeanLowe09 he does have big meaty huggy arms that fix everything, right, @clmgiudici ?

Cat's response

@clmgiudici: @theyearofelan @chelsiehightowr @SeanLowe09 I'm sure he'd sooner help you to a consoling kiss on the mouth, élan :)

LOL!! I love her sense of humor!!

She's awesome !
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Bashful Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:07 pm

2kitties wrote:
landrje wrote:looks like Kyle is a friend of Sean's from their Kansas State football days ... he's in his first year as a graduate assistant for Southern Cal's football team, so he's living in LA

Thanks, landrje!  It's great to see Sean in touch with friends from his K-State football days!

2kitties
Kansas State University Class of Many Years Before Sean  :)
I am moving my son back to K-State this weekend for his 3rd year. EMAW!

Bashful

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:33 pm

The photo of Sean and Cat recreating the moment they met is OMG adorkable, I love it!!! Cat is 1 in a billion and I think (hope) Sean knows it doesn't get better. I'm not rushing them to the altar but they seem like such a good match, it makes me smile to check in and see how happy they are. :) As always, thanks to everyone for posting the photos you find every day!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:54 pm

If their friends went along, they must've filmed some sort of segment. I can't imagine Cat or Sean saying "hey guys. We're bored. Let's go to the Bach mansion and recreate our first meeting!" giggling
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Would love it to be filming a segment but i don't
agree. I can image any friends visiting would be thrilled to sneak in and see rhe famous bach mansion. They would love to see where the story took place and the grounds and pool, I know i would like that on my tour of LA with the Lowes.I really don't think they are with a film crew, just great sightseeing.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:33 pm

TrustxLove wrote:If their friends went along, they must've filmed some sort of segment. I can't imagine Cat or Sean saying "hey guys. We're bored. Let's go to the Bach mansion and recreate our first meeting!" giggling

Actually, I can see them being on their way to the beach and saying "hey, let's go see the bach mansion" since neither Laura nor Steph would have been before. On the other hand, it might also have been planned and they thought it would be fun to make it look like a "break in". I thought they might be on their way to the beach, though.... but I hadn't figured in a trip to the "beach house". Nice place to hang out!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 pm

Going through Agoura Hills, where the Bach mansion is, is taking the long route to Malibu, but it's not inconceivable. Essentially they drove north to the mansion and looped back going south entering Malibu from the north end. As much as I would love it being a filmed segment for a much anticipated special, I really think that it was just a tourist visit. And an awesome one at that! My heartbeat is only now recovering from the jolt it got seeing the M&G recreation.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 46 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 46 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 46 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 46 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 46 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 pm

lipsis wrote:Going through Agoura Hills, where the Bach mansion is, is taking the long route to Malibu, but it's not inconceivable. Essentially they drove north to the mansion and looped back going south entering Malibu from the north end. As much as I would love it being a filmed segment for a much anticipated special, I really think that it was just a tourist visit. And an awesome one at that! My heartbeat is only now recovering from the jolt it got seeing the M&G recreation.

It was luck that Cat wore a long cover up today otherwise the M&G picture wouldn't have looked right. Possibly a thought before they went.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Cajunprince7 Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:26 pm

I'm just curious about something.  Does anyone have any idea how much Sean gets paid for these one day appearances in LV such as the ones he's attending this weekend?

Cajunprince7

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:31 pm

lipsis wrote:Going through Agoura Hills, where the Bach mansion is, is taking the long route to Malibu, but it's not inconceivable. Essentially they drove north to the mansion and looped back going south entering Malibu from the north end. As much as I would love it being a filmed segment for a much anticipated special, I really think that it was just a tourist visit. And an awesome one at that! My heartbeat is only now recovering from the jolt it got seeing the M&G recreation.

Lipsis - just a question. The mansion isn't gated?
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

+35
Bashful
jaspats
jembid
ddsmom17
Gingsterose