SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:37 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:Going through Agoura Hills, where the Bach mansion is, is taking the long route to Malibu, but it's not inconceivable. Essentially they drove north to the mansion and looped back going south entering Malibu from the north end. As much as I would love it being a filmed segment for a much anticipated special, I really think that it was just a tourist visit. And an awesome one at that! My heartbeat is only now recovering from the jolt it got seeing the M&G recreation.

Lipsis - just a question.  The mansion isn't gated?  

I dont know, Yorkie. I've never been there. I dont recall ever seeing a gate on the show, do you? It may be down at the end of the driveway. Sean's wall scaling pic is a little confusing. One would think that he couldnt just scale a wall and open a gate from inside without someone knowing about it. I'm ignoring my internal questions for now and just reveling in the picture they posted. It makes me happy.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 2m
Good times @kia beach house today with my friends.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:45 pm

Why is it always Dallas side of the family? What about Seattle ones? I only of Crista.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:46 pm

lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:Going through Agoura Hills, where the Bach mansion is, is taking the long route to Malibu, but it's not inconceivable. Essentially they drove north to the mansion and looped back going south entering Malibu from the north end. As much as I would love it being a filmed segment for a much anticipated special, I really think that it was just a tourist visit. And an awesome one at that! My heartbeat is only now recovering from the jolt it got seeing the M&G recreation.

I dont know, Yorkie. I've never been there. I dont recall ever seeing a gate on the show, do you? It may be down at the end of the driveway. Sean's wall scaling pic is a little confusing. One would think that he couldnt just scale a wall and open a gate from inside without someone knowing about it. I'm ignoring my internal questions for now and just reveling in the picture they posted. It makes me happy.

I'm 99.9% postitive there is a gate at the end of the driveway. We rarely see it on the show though.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:

I'm 99.9% postitive there is a gate at the end of the driveway. We rarely see it on the show though.

Thats how most of those mansions in the hills are so I'm sure you are right. Not that I frequent mansions in the hills! lol
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:51 pm

^I'll post some pictures when I get home from the baseball game that show the gate.

Still not sure how he got the gate open though, unless they had permission and just wanted to make it look like they had to break in.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Dying.
seanloweksu She's never looked hotter. @catherinegiudici
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Screen27

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:57 pm

That pic is awesome!!  Can't say it enough....  Just love them!

Last edited by livelife on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Lol I freaking love them!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:07 am

umngirl wrote:Dying.
seanloweksu She's never looked hotter. @catherinegiudici
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Screen27

Just when you think they can't get any cuter, they do!!!!giggling 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:09 am

umngirl wrote:^I'll post some pictures when I get home from the baseball game that show the gate.

Still not sure how he got the gate open though, unless they had permission and just wanted to make it look like they had to break in.

Here's the Bachelor mansion gate.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 47 Img_0710

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:11 am

^^^ I like the watermark in the bottom right corner! lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

+35
Bashful
jaspats
jembid
ddsmom17
Gingsterose