SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 35 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by black_tears Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:20 am

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:Hey I'm just popping into the forum for a minute, wondering if I must've missed a new video or footage that you guys are talking about? Could someone direct me? TIA.

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BzVCpYh9sU&feature=player_embedded

It's also posted a few pages back.

bowdown :sending flowers Thank you Alanna!!
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by bing2262 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:25 am

Samantharose wrote:
bing2262 wrote:I laughed when JP said that Ames looked like an offspring of Elton John and an ostrich. Poor Ames,LOL. Did you see JP swallow hard as he watched Lucas and Ashley kiss for their wedding photo ? It must have been tough for JP but he took it all in with grace. Of course JP got the tux , another small clue,wink,wink. I cannot wait to see Ashley in the wedding gown w JP. I am sure it will take JP's breath away when he sees her:-)

I still wonder if seeing JP in the tux is a red flag. Something to throw us off.

I see it as an ominous "sign" of things to come in the future rather than a red flag,but of course I am biased. TPTB could not have scripted it any better when they planned those dates:-)
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 am

bing2262 wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
bing2262 wrote:I laughed when JP said that Ames looked like an offspring of Elton John and an ostrich. Poor Ames,LOL. Did you see JP swallow hard as he watched Lucas and Ashley kiss for their wedding photo ? It must have been tough for JP but he took it all in with grace. Of course JP got the tux , another small clue,wink,wink. I cannot wait to see Ashley in the wedding gown w JP. I am sure it will take JP's breath away when he sees her:-)

I still wonder if seeing JP in the tux is a red flag. Something to throw us off.

I see it as an ominous "sign" of things to come in the future rather than a red flag,but of course I am biased. TPTB could not have scripted it any better when they planned those dates:-)

Oh you just know the producers did that on purpose!

They know which dude is The Star... and you don't tamper with The Star!

Reid may not have been Final One his season, but it would kill the producers to give him a "man bag"...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 am

Between the VOs and the body language, JP was acting like a brat

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:54 am

Jeepers wrote:Between the VOs and the body language, JP was acting like a brat

Yes. He was acting like a brat! LOL! Two other men were manhandling his woman! He doesn't just "like" her or is just now getting to know her like Lucas is. He doesn't have some philosophical view of everything like Ames (who didn't exactly look happy either). He is already in love with Ashley, is already planning to propose and wants the other guys to get out of his way. He knows the rules and the process but you'd be surprised how quickly that logic flies out of the window once your heart and emotions are on the line. One thing you are seeing from both Ashley and JP is that they are both very human with warts and flaws like everyone else. Give him a break. He hasn't hurt anyone and unless he reigns himself in, he's only going to make himself sick and crazy.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:57 am

sjcaligurl wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Between the VOs and the body language, JP was acting like a brat

Yes. He was acting like a brat! LOL! Two other men were manhandling his woman! He doesn't just "like" her or is just now getting to know her like Lucas is. He doesn't have some philosophical view of everything like Ames (who didn't exactly look happy either). He is already in love with Ashley, is already planning to propose and wants the other guys to get out of his way. He knows the rules and the process but you'd be surprised how quickly that logic flies out of the window once your heart and emotions are on the line. One thing you are seeing from both Ashley and JP is that they are both very human with warts and flaws like everyone else. Give him a break. He hasn't hurt anyone and unless he reigns himself in, he's only going to make himself sick and crazy.

which is pretty much what he said in his vlog. It happens to all of us
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:57 am

I think too, he knows she's with other guys on dates and kissing them, but to see it thrown right in his face on this group date hurt, it stung to see it, and he had to swallow hard to watch it. He loves her, quite a normal reaction and one to be expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 am

But a cute Brat lolpanda

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 35 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 35 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 35 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:14 am

I thought Ames looked great. I actually thought he looked better in that outfit than in some of his own!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 am

Samantharose wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:JP comes across as the husband who it's never their wife's fault. It always someone else. Like Lucas forced poor innocent Ashley to kiss him. I honestly think she could do anything and he would be upset with anyone but her. LOL.

:yes:

Well, he just doesn't think that Lucas should even be trying to kiss Ashley. They know how much he likes her. He's taking it personally because he's already claimed Ashley as his own. It's not her fault because she's the bachelorette and has to play along with the date. Lucas should know better! LOL! He's not going to win Ashley because he's already decided that everyone else is wrong for her. So they should all just go home! LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:24 am

Gina wrote:I think too, he knows she's with other guys on dates and kissing them, but to see it thrown right in his face on this group date hurt, it stung to see it, and he had to swallow hard to watch it. He loves her, quite a normal reaction and one to be expected.

I'm sure he reacts, but it'll probably be much ado about nothing because he gets the group date rose.. so everything will be fine between him and Ashley.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 am

chicagoowl wrote:
Gina wrote:I think too, he knows she's with other guys on dates and kissing them, but to see it thrown right in his face on this group date hurt, it stung to see it, and he had to swallow hard to watch it. He loves her, quite a normal reaction and one to be expected.

I'm sure he reacts, but it'll probably be much ado about nothing because he gets the group date rose.. so everything will be fine between him and Ashley.

He sure looks upset in that last picture of him sitting on the couch. no no
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

+81
pbmax
Bullwinkle
Fleurdesel
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal