SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 36 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:47 am

chicagoowl wrote:
Gina wrote:I think too, he knows she's with other guys on dates and kissing them, but to see it thrown right in his face on this group date hurt, it stung to see it, and he had to swallow hard to watch it. He loves her, quite a normal reaction and one to be expected.

I'm sure he reacts, but it'll probably be much ado about nothing because he gets the group date rose.. so everything will be fine between him and Ashley.

I think Ashley will totally understand how JP is feeling...after all, she went through the same thing watching Michelle Money kiss Brad in the SI photo shoot. Ash pretty much wigged out until Brad gave her the rose on that group date. I don't think we'll see JP acting in any way as insecure as Ashley did.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 am

Beeleever wrote:
I think Ashley will totally understand how JP is feeling...after all, she went through the same thing watching Michelle Money kiss Brad in the SI photo shoot. Ash pretty much wigged out until Brad gave her the rose on that group date. I don't think we'll see JP acting in any way as insecure as Ashley did.

LOL, I still remember her freaking out and yelling "Don't send me home!!" to Brad. And she was running around like a crazy person. Oh how she annoyed me back then! But I've come around. I really like Ashley now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 am

JBanana wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

LOL, I still remember her freaking out and yelling "Don't send me home!!" to Brad. And she was running around like a crazy person. Oh how she annoyed me back then! But I've come around. I really like Ashley now.

Oh, I know. Poor Ash..."Babe, you're scaring me, I don't want to go home from here. Please don't send me home!" Somehow I don't see her finding any fault whatsoever in JP showing a little jealousy.

Here's an interesting PI from Ashley on that SI group date, "Whenever things get tough and I get emotional, all I want to do is just retract, and like, you know, take the easy way out."

TPTB are making it look like she is retracting from JP in the Fiji caps we have of them where Ash is in the brown top and JP is in light yellow. I wonder if it is real or "produced". We shall see!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 am

Beeleever wrote:
JBanana wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Oh, I know. Poor Ash..."Babe, you're scaring me, I don't want to go home from here. Please don't send me home!" Somehow I don't see her finding any fault whatsoever in JP showing a little jealousy.

Here's an interesting PI from Ashley on that SI group date, "Whenever things get tough and I get emotional, all I want to do is just retract, and like, you know, take the easy way out."

TPTB are making it look like she is retracting from JP in the Fiji caps we have of them where Ash is in the brown top and JP is in light yellow. I wonder if it is real or "produced". We shall see!

Actuallly, retracting is exactly what she did by obsessing and fixating and holding on to a dot dot dot from Bentley instead of trying to deal with the guys who were there. She was so afraid that they were going to reject her that she chose to cling to a vague comment from a loser. Then, once she became a bit confident that at least a couple guys were there for her, she was ready to give Bentley the boot. She became so sure of herself, in fact, that she told one guy (who probably thought she was going to beg him to stick around) to leave and gave the other one who questioned her his walking papers.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 am

You know, sjcaligurl, you could very well be right. Having some knowledge on the extent TPTB will go to in order to produce this show, I'm not totally convinced that what we see is what we get with Ashley and her feelings for Bentley. I do believe she fell for him, just not sure how hard...

There are too many variables that don't add up in my book, but then again, it wouldn't be the first time I am wrong, and I'm cool with that.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 am

sjcaligurl wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
JBanana wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Actuallly, retracting is exactly what she did by obsessing and fixating and holding on to a dot dot dot from Bentley instead of trying to deal with the guys who were there. She was so afraid that they were going to reject her that she chose to cling to a vague comment from a loser. Then, once she became a bit confident that at least a couple guys were there for her, she was ready to give Bentley the boot. She became so sure of herself, in fact, that she told one guy (who probably thought she was going to beg him to stick around) to leave and gave the other one who questioned her his walking papers.

sjcaligurl,

You summed it all up brilliantly! It makes so much sense that Ashley would hang onto Bentley as her fantasy dream guy if things didn't work out. I also love this word "retracting". Would the word "withdrawing" also apply here? You just captured the emotional essence of Ashley and in a concise and straightforward way that is easy to understand. Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 3792326465
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 am

Do you think this might be a clue as to what Ashley will be wearing in the photos with JP in the tux he has on the group date?

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 2011-07-06_043137
Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 2011-07-06_043154
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:36 am

noobsleuth wrote:JP comes across as the husband who it's never their wife's fault. It always someone else. Like Lucas forced poor innocent Ashley to kiss him. I honestly think she could do anything and he would be upset with anyone but her. LOL.

Totally missed this post last night. So funny and so true. She can do no wrong in his eyes and everyone needs to leave her alone! rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:25 am

chaslom4 wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Between the VOs and the body language, JP was acting like a brat

Yes. He was acting like a brat! LOL! Two other men were manhandling his woman! He doesn't just "like" her or is just now getting to know her like Lucas is. He doesn't have some philosophical view of everything like Ames (who didn't exactly look happy either). He is already in love with Ashley, is already planning to propose and wants the other guys to get out of his way. He knows the rules and the process but you'd be surprised how quickly that logic flies out of the window once your heart and emotions are on the line. One thing you are seeing from both Ashley and JP is that they are both very human with warts and flaws like everyone else. Give him a break. He hasn't hurt anyone and unless he reigns himself in, he's only going to make himself sick and crazy.

which is pretty much what he said in his vlog. It happens to all of us

I think all of this will play into the finale in some way...

Ashley is constantly worrying about making her "man" (or men) happy. She tells Chris Harrison that she has trouble communicating her feelings. He tells her to speak from her heart... the parts not taken away by her Beloved Bentley, that is. (Preview line: I'm having a struggle in my head between what I think is right for me and what I feel.)

"She’s gotta know that I’m flustered and that I’m upset. It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she’s probably not in love with me." Uh... Noooooo We are talking about Please-Don't-Leave-Me-I've-Got-Major-Hangups Ashley here!

Good ol' chestnut to dust off from '02-'03:
Trista to Ryan in Seattle: The way that I’m feeling with you right now is, like, I just want to stay here forever... but I don’t know if things are going to change.
Trista (PI): It is difficult because Ryan is so sensitive and I don’t want him to think that he is any less thought of in my mind. I try to be in each moment and give everyone a chance because I don’t know what’s to happen in the end.

Hey! As long as we reach the "Any doubts that I had before? Gone!" stage eventually... who cares about the drama!

Needless-to-say, Benny isn't putting up much of a jealousy hissy fit this season. Guess he is better handling the Nature Of The Beast (except when Ryan is in the picture... LOL!). Then again, he may already know his destiny: "The walls are down and if that means I get crushed in the end that’s a part of it..." (That means we will all cry for him and want to Follow His Journey next season. Gotta love the Fleissian Script!)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 am

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:Hey I'm just popping into the forum for a minute, wondering if I must've missed a new video or footage that you guys are talking about? Could someone direct me? TIA.

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BzVCpYh9sU&feature=player_embedded

It's also posted a few pages back.

not available in Canada - is there an alternative?? I suppose I can check ABC.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 am

Anyone else notice how JP adjusted the front of his tux...similar to the sc we have of the guy coming off the boat at the FRC?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:53 am

Beeleever wrote:You know, sjcaligurl, you could very well be right. Having some knowledge on the extent TPTB will go to in order to produce this show, I'm not totally convinced that what we see is what we get with Ashley and her feelings for Bentley. I do believe she fell for him, just not sure how hard...

There are too many variables that don't add up in my book, but then again, it wouldn't be the first time I am wrong, and I'm cool with that.

she did say in her talk with Chris that she realized the mushy feelings she had for Bentley weren't the kind of forever feelings (paraphrased badly, of course). She obviously is someone who requires closure in order to move on since it took her very little time to see through him and realize he was playing her (even though she was warned). But as she said a phone call would've sufficed (of course that would never be enough for TPTB)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

+81
pbmax
Bullwinkle
Fleurdesel
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal