SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 am

Chris deserves so much better than this and I hope he knows it. I will be very happy if he is not F1 and how disgusting the way Des was all over him and on top of him making out with him on the beach if Brooks was the only one she wanted to go out with. Script or not that was disgusting!:vomit: 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:52 am

So do we think he'll be the Bach.?The Instagram photos from producers, Elan in Seattle, the handing out roses thing.... seems like they had him out practising for a day and will air it with his intro package.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:53 am

Desiree Hartsock: The Bachelorette Finale Is Full of 'Raw Emotion and Real Feelings'

Why did Drew, Brooks and Chris make the finale three?
They are all great guys and they are all good-looking. So it was more a matter of finding the best guy to fit in my life. Drew is so kindhearted and I could see potential there but there were still some questions I needed to figure out like, "Could he ever be spontaneous and just let loose?" Because I want that in my life. Chris has all the qualities I was looking for and is strong and supportive. And Brooks has an amazing personality and sense of humor.

You shed lots of tears in the finale trailer. Did you regret the day you'd signed on?
I'm glad that I did it. Definitely. It's my life and I think it is raw emotion and real feelings. Everyone has to handle those in their life at some point. The feelings that happened on the show are real, at least they were for me. I am not that good of an actress.

I think every Bachelorette fan is running possible finale scenarios in their heads.
Everyone is speculating and it is fun to hear all the theories. I'm excited for everyone to see because it's life – my life – even though sometimes it doesn't feel like me. I feel so far removed from the journey now. Even though it has only been a few months, it feels like a year. It's going to be good. I don't want anyone to know the end. I hope it doesn't get spoiled.

Can you at least say if you are happy or if you found love?
I am content in my life. I feel good about where I'm at.

-------------------------------------------------

Why Des?? hissyfit 

this girl confuses me to no-end!!...no no 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:56 am

bleuberry wrote:So do we think he'll be the Bach.?The Instagram photos from producers, Elan in Seattle, the handing out roses thing.... seems like they had him out practising for a day and will air it with his intro package.

the handing out roses actually not confirmed yet. i just want him to recover, move on and stay away from the Machine !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:18 am

Baseball Mom wrote:Hey guys, Chris changed his twitter profile pic. He took down the suspected "safehouse" photo and put up his official ABC bio pic :Frown:

I could see him breaking up with her after watching that. Though you would think he would use a pic totally unrelated to the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:20 am

Yes Mura, I want him to stay far away from the machine! He is way too good for this franchise IMO.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:36 am

grace8136 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Hey guys, Chris changed his twitter profile pic. He took down the suspected "safehouse" photo and put up his official ABC bio pic :Frown:

I could see him breaking up with her after watching that. Though you would think he would use a pic totally unrelated to the show.

SLA44 wrote:Yes Mura, I want him to stay far away from the machine!  He is way too good for this franchise IMO.

i think the mainstream opinion here is that our boy doesnt deserved the messiness and fakeness after being so supportive, sincere and loving for her throughout the whole season.

Chris handwave !! just wanna let you know that you deserve all the happiness and love in the world!!..We, your renegades giggling , can only hoping you would move on, stronger than ever and being happy in every aspects of your life!...We will support you no matter what and wishing you the best!!....:sending flowers sweet kiss 

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:39 am

Kelad9 wrote:I really think it has been Chris all along and Brooks was just drama if Chris is F1. Her blogs are really about Chris. Not a lot of mention of Brooks and Drew which is odd if Brooks or Drew is F1. Someone posted earlier all of Des's blogs either on here or another thread and when you see them side by side, she's mentioned Chris every single week.

i just only know that the editing is wonky this season. IDK what that little devil MF up to. What i do know, what they did to all the 4 parties involved is horrible!......I almost wish he is not the F1 for so many reasons........

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:45 am

SLA44 wrote:Yes Mura, I want him to stay far away from the machine!  He is way too good for this franchise IMO.

you know, I've always wondered how he got to be on the show....whether a friend or family member nominated him and why on earth would he even agree to do it! As you said, he is way too good for this franchise. I really hope he finds his happiness with someone genuine and down-to-earth and who will reciprocate his feelings 100%. He deserves nothing less.

That said, I don't know how I could watch next week's LCD coz it will just be more of the same. And I really hope she stops Chris from proposing. After all she's put him through, she needs to allow him to leave with dignity. Otherwise, I will really hate her no no no no no no

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 am

Baseball Mom wrote:

you know, I've always wondered how he got to be on the show....whether a friend or family member nominated him and why on earth would he even agree to do it! As you said, he is way too good for this franchise. I really hope he finds his happiness with someone genuine and down-to-earth and who will reciprocate his feelings 100%. He deserves nothing less.

That said, I don't know how I could watch next week's LCD coz it will just be more of the same. And I really hope she stops Chris from proposing. After all she's put him through, she needs to allow him to leave with dignity. Otherwise, I will really hate her no no no no no no

Ditto!!...Emily...maybe,..you could get a big relieve finally, as Des may replaced you as the most hated bachette ever in my book!!...LOL...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 am

Is it wrong for me to still want Chris as the next bachelor? Sometimes it works out, think Ash and JP, and I'd really like for him to have that chance. JMO
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 am

sanlee088 wrote:Is it wrong for me to still want Chris as the next bachelor? Sometimes it works out, think Ash and JP, and I'd really like for him to have that chance. JMO

:WAVEY: San, where have you been? We've missed you here.

As you can probably tell, we are kind of in that mode where we just want Chris to stay as far away from this franchise. We may change our mind later giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99