SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:31 pm

Trista Sutter wrote this on her Twitter and Lisa Forester retweeted...During my time on the bachelorette, I was told to choose someone I couldn't live without.Brooks is a good guy,just not the right guy for Des.

RS says she is with Brooks...Nate, her brother, says no she isn't but she is happy and the guy she chose is a really nice guy.
Wonder who is right????

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by JBF Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:36 pm

I'm still waiting to see beach-side screencaps of Chris feeding her on this thread...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:38 pm

JBF wrote:I'm still waiting to see beach-side screencaps of Chris feeding her on this thread...

your wish is my command.....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 29 1098191_493980554013866_988464689_n

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:40 pm

And then, he finished the rest of it....giggling  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 29 24281_493980574013864_1760364970_n

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:43 pm

Check out my body language post above, and I found this. Definitely something up, 'cause CH is still pushing our Chris for Des. Also, opening the door for Brooks to wishy washy his way back in. The bolding is mine.

On ABC main page now. A link entitled "Get to Know Chris" and a love 'em or hate 'em page for Brooks.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette

and excerpts from TV Guide interview from yesterday

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: I Don't Know Why Des Didn’t See the Warning Signs with Brooks

Robyn Ross

Jul 30, 2013 09:26 PM ET
by Robyn Ross
8 Comments

Desiree Hartsock

It was a Bachelorette first when Desiree professed her love for one guy over the rest only to be devastatingly rejected.

While both Chris and Drew each had romantic outings with Desiree that ended with them accepting their key to the fantasy suite, it was a completely different tune for Brooks. Conflicted, he headed home to talk to his mom and sister only to return and let Desiree know she wasn't the one. So where does this leave us for finale? Host Chris Harrison weighs in.

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: All four guys were ready to propose this week

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: "The biggest hurdle for Des has yet to come"

Watching the episode, it really seems like her and Chris have something strong.
Harrison: When you watch it now, and I think Des might feel the same way, you're like, wow those two [are on a different level] than what she had with Brooks.
You shouldn't have to have funny little verbs or code names for how you're feeling. You should be able to talk like adults and if the guy can't, it's a red flag. It means he's either not capable or mature, or he doesn't feel it.  When you look at Chris and Drew these are articulate men. I'm not sure why it wasn't so evident to her.

Were you able to talk to her about the other dates?
Harrison: No, it was just about Brooks. But I knew that the other dates went well.

So how does this finale play out now?
Harrison: There's nothing typical about this finale. It begins with her and I sitting down and putting the pieces together of where we go from here. Are you going to give these other guys a chance and if so how is that even possible? But the other dynamic here is that Chris and Drew have no clue because we separate everybody at this point. So we also have to deal with that there are two really good guys who very much love her and we owe it to them to have a conversation and tell them what happened. And then there's Brooks. If anybody was ever set to come back and be wishy-washy, it's him. There's definitely that option.

And there will still be a live After the Finale Rose?
Harrison: Yes, and from what I understand all three guys will be there. That to me will be the most riveting After the Final Rose because I have so many questions and I know if I do, the viewers definitely do.

The Bachelorette finale airs on Monday at 8/7c on ABC. Who do you think Des should pick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm

thanks bbmom and JBF...i cant believe he fed her with his LEFT hand!!....LOL...Des must love him that much !! giggling 

mimi..thanks for sharing

carolinagirl... that is a hot sexy trending topic right now. whether RS wrong this time?....i bet MF is in the process preparing huge celebration post-show...LOL. We shall see Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:48 pm

NEWS/ Ali Fedotowsky's Bachelorette Blog: A Shocking Departure! Plus, Ali's Confession About Roberto

Chris's date: They had a seriously hot date on the beach. Desiree has an incredible bikini body! Reminds me that I need to start going to the gym (as I type this I'm eating pizza and drinking a beer). Maybe I'll start going next week. Yeaaaah, probably not.

I really appreciate that Chris was honest with Desiree about moving to Seattle. And Desiree's response was so cute and honest. I love that they talked through it. It was an honest, open and real conversation. And I've always said in these blogs that Chris was "by Desiree's side" on group dates, and Desiree noticed it too, because she mentioned it on their date last night. I know last night's episode makes us think Desiree goes home alone after all this, but I don't believe it. I still think she ends up with Chris, but I just don't know how at this point. How do you tell a man you love him one week and then get engaged to another the next week? I don't think Desiree's heart could do that. Something has to happen... something we haven't seen on the show before. I'm honestly wondering if Brooks comes back or if Desiree goes home next week to take a few weeks to herself before the "final rose ceremony." I feel like one of those two things has to happen for her to end up with anyone. I guess we will see next week.

http://www.eonline.com/news/443959/ali-fedotowsky-s-bachelorette-blog-a-shocking-departure-plus-ali-s-confession-about-roberto

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:57 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks bbmom and JBF...i cant believe he fed her with his LEFT hand!!....LOL...Des must love him that much !! giggling 

mimi..thanks for sharing

carolinagirl... that is a hot sexy trending topic right now. whether RS wrong this time?....i bet MF is in the process preparing huge celebration post-show...LOL. We shall see Smiley

Yes, party time for MF if RS is wrong! One thing about the swimming trunks, I remember hearing somewhere they get gifts in their " goodie bags" and one was some bathing suits...plural.So, Chris could have gotten more than one pair if that one is not an exact match.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:01 pm

Mura Chris is left handed so it would be natural for him to feed her with his left hand.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:thanks bbmom and JBF...i cant believe he fed her with his LEFT hand!!....LOL...Des must love him that much !! giggling 

mimi..thanks for sharing

Yes, party time for MF if RS is wrong! One thing about the swimming trunks, I remember hearing somewhere  they get gifts in their " goodie bags" and one was some bathing suits...plural.So, Chris could have gotten more than one pair if that one is not an exact match.

thanks for sharing....it makes sense to me. I am sure when they were in Germany the goodie bags include the same style of sweaters but different colors for the guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:05 pm

NEWS/ The Bachelorette Finale: Goodbye, Brooks! See How Desiree's Final Guys Chris and Drew Compare

http://www.eonline.com/news/444025/the-bachelorette-finale-goodbye-brooks-see-how-desiree-s-final-guys-chris-and-drew-compare

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:

mimi..thanks for sharing

Yes, party time for MF if RS is wrong! One thing about the swimming trunks, I remember hearing somewhere  they get gifts in their " goodie bags" and one was some bathing suits...plural.So, Chris could have gotten more than one pair if that one is not an exact match.

thanks for sharing....it makes sense to me. I am sure when they were in Germany the goodie bags include the same style of sweaters but different colors for the guys

AND HOODIES!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99