SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 31 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by JBF Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:57 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
JBF wrote:I'm still waiting to see beach-side screencaps of Chris feeding her on this thread...

your wish is my command.....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 31 1098191_493980554013866_988464689_n

And then, he finished the rest of it....giggling  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 31 24281_493980574013864_1760364970_n

Sure beats the way Drew and Des nibble on their pineapples...

You know I have to add these to my "collection".

Hey, murasaki1393, you haven't dusted off this chestnut in a while...

Chris (Harrison) says "Shall I tell you how it ends?... So... I do. Every season I win." (That Christopher and his impishness.)

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:02 pm

treschicas wrote:I kinda wish Chris S would pull back a little and not kiss Des's ass so much...then maybe she will realize what she's missing.

I'm not so sure about that if she hasn't been able to see it by now. She sure didn't see or ignored all the red flags that were flapping in her face about Brooks.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:20 pm

I’ve tried my best to stay neutral, and regardless, if Des does (or did) choose somebody, I hope it works out for her.  No matter who it is.  But I’m now officially on Team Chris.  Drew is a sweetie, but I don’t think he stands a chance.  And my personal opinion is that Chris is less of a flight risk than Brooks.  But it’s Des’ choice, and if Brooks returns and she takes him back, he’d better be darned sure about it this time!

I’m just thinking that Brooks might have inadvertently been in her way of really seeing Chris.  Take Brooks out of the equation, and suddenly, there is Chris (cue the angelic music and glowing lights surrounding him).  There the whole time, arms waiting to take her in, like Colonel Brandon in Sense & Sensibility (credit to mimitalks for bringing that up yesterday).  While Brooks/Willoughby goes gallivanting on his merry way – feeling a bit melancholy about the whole thing, but not willing or able to do anything about it.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:26 pm

You know what I want to see? Intro video for Chris. Even Brooks for that matter. Why not? Drew and Zak got one. :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:13 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Des-Brooks-1068588.aspx?rss=breakingnews&partnerid=huffposttv&profileid=breaking

Watching the episode, it really seems like her and Chris have something strong.
Harrison: When you watch it now, and I think Des might feel the same way, you're like, wow those two [are on a different level] than what she had with Brooks. You shouldn't have to have funny little verbs or code names for how you're feeling. You should be able to talk like adults and if the guy can't, it's a red flag. It means he's either not capable or mature, or he doesn't feel it.  When you look at Chris and Drew these are articulate men. I'm not sure why it wasn't so evident to her.

:bigsmile: 

Just getting signed on today and WOW re: CH comments!  Des really is very comfortable and flirty at the same time with Chris.  If she had gone into this by exploring all relationships to the fullest instead of holding back b/c of Brooks, wonder what kind of steamy scenes we would've had between these two.    giggling :yes:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:16 pm

mimitalks wrote:You know what I want to see? Intro video for Chris. Even Brooks for that matter. Why not? Drew and Zak got one. :Frown:

I thought Brooks had one also and Chris is the only one of the final 4 that no one has seen one of.

Here is the link to Brooks video:

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/the-bachelorette:-meet-brooks-forester/2405532685001

It's not really an intro video but it is still more than we have for Chris.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:34 pm

I want chris to fed me watermelon!!!! :Flirty: 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:57 pm

SLA44 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:You know what I want to see? Intro video for Chris. Even Brooks for that matter. Why not? Drew and Zak got one. :Frown:

I thought Brooks had one also and Chris is the only one of the final 4 that no one has seen one of.

Here is the link to Brooks video:

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/the-bachelorette:-meet-brooks-forester/2405532685001

It's not really an intro video but it is still more than we have for Chris.

Oh, yeah, I saw that. I had forgotten about that. I wonder why they only published interviews of a few of the guys. Questions, questions...
Thanks so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I’ve tried my best to stay neutral, and regardless, if Des does (or did) choose somebody, I hope it works out for her.  No matter who it is.  But I’m now officially on Team Chris.  Drew is a sweetie, but I don’t think he stands a chance.  And my personal opinion is that Chris is less of a flight risk than Brooks.  But it’s Des’ choice, and if Brooks returns and she takes him back, he’d better be darned sure about it this time!

I’m just thinking that Brooks might have inadvertently been in her way of really seeing Chris.  Take Brooks out of the equation, and suddenly, there is Chris (cue the angelic music and glowing lights surrounding him).  There the whole time, arms waiting to take her in, like Colonel Brandon in Sense & Sensibility (credit to mimitalks for bringing that up yesterday).  While Brooks/Willoughby goes gallivanting on his merry way – feeling a bit melancholy about the whole thing, but not willing or able to do anything about it.

We're crazy, right? But, a good crazy giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by beesurromama Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I’ve tried my best to stay neutral, and regardless, if Des does (or did) choose somebody, I hope it works out for her.  No matter who it is.  But I’m now officially on Team Chris.  Drew is a sweetie, but I don’t think he stands a chance.  And my personal opinion is that Chris is less of a flight risk than Brooks.  But it’s Des’ choice, and if Brooks returns and she takes him back, he’d better be darned sure about it this time!

Colonel Brandon! High clap High clap
beesurromama
beesurromama

Back to top Go down

Post by hberry Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:30 pm

monday's episode:

Drew is talking about getting down on one knee and ask her to marry him, but she doesn't know that yet, and hoping tonight is the night (he tells her?) And then when both of them are sitting on the couch, he asks her "how do you feel about it". This is the part where l almost LOST it, there is a freakin' VO when Des answers. And why is she talking about her ex boyfriend not being so expressive about his feelings? l swear l was thinking Brooks=ex,,hehe.

Drew says: how does the future looks?
Des: it looks good (while smiling)
Drew: l haven't picked out a ring yet, but i could get down on one knee right now
Des: laughing
Drew: I'm ready
Des: still laughing...
Drew: I was ready couple of WEEKS ago
Des: (l dont know about this part, but l have a feeling she's looking at him like "l cant believe it", because Drew looks at her with raised eyebrow like..."AM SERIOUS"...
l was thinking like..couple of weeks ago?what??

this is why i think the horse back riding/beach is the first, didn't go well by the looks of it, but he comes back.
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 pm

What if Reality Steve was given the correct facts about the final four, but the wrong names? So far he's zero for two. RS order is:
F4 - Drew (not given a rose after HTDs)
F3 - Zak (his FD did not go well and he didn't get a rose)
F2 - Chris (regular FRC but Des rejects him)
F1 - Brooks (given the final rose at FRC. Engaged to Des)

What if the events are correct but the names have been changed to protect the Fleissed? Hear me out, please; this is JMO

F4 - Zak (not given a rose after HTDs)
F3 - Brooks (his FD did not go well and he was not given a rose)
F2 - Drew (regular FRC but Des rejects him)
F1 - Chris (given the final rose at FRC. Engaged to Des)

We're halfway through the final four and RS has been wrong and wrong.
Nate says he's wrong.
CH is not jazzed about Brooks.
Ali, who has spent much time with Des recently, says it's Chris.

Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99