SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:13 pm

b wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
b wrote:I would love the F1 Chris IF she realizes that Brooks represents the 'wrong guys' she has chosen in the past -and- she realized that Chris is exactly what she needs, e.g., supportive, sexy, best friend, etc.  Hugesmile

Did we hear those VOs of her saying she falls in love with the wrong guys yet ? I can't remember.

The only time I heard it was the preview when she was walking back down the pier (after Brooks left), it was all VO, but that was one of them.

Just in the preview and not the actual show ? thanks for responding btw.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:16 pm

There are quite a few VOs that would point to Chris now. "I've never felt so loved" can not be about Brooks after last night. I've always thought that VO in the red dress was not choppy/spliced.. starting with I want him down on one knee...

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm traveling today but just wanted to say I agree with everyone that chris deserves so much better than thi stuff! I also am in the minority with u San and I want chris as next tb! I'll catch up again later :)
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:There are quite a few VOs that would point to Chris now. "I've never felt so loved" can not be about Brooks after last night. I've always thought that VO in the red dress was not choppy/spliced.. starting with I want him down on one knee...

So the "I want him down on one knee," is said in the red dress also? I didn't realize that. I remember the tears and "I've never felt so loved"....which has always looked like happy tears/relief to me.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:26 pm

b wrote:
grace8136 wrote:There are quite a few VOs that would point to Chris now. "I've never felt so loved" can not be about Brooks after last night. I've always thought that VO in the red dress was not choppy/spliced.. starting with I want him down on one knee...

So the "I want him down on one knee," is said in the red dress also?  I didn't realize that.  I remember the tears and "I've never felt so loved"....which has always looked like happy tears/relief to me.

Listen to the full quote in the episode 1 beginning promo as a VO- "After tonight, I want him down on one knee, because I love him and I always knew I was deserving of it, but I have never felt so loved." Then in the red dress we have seen her say the part.. "I never felt so loved." and in another preview which I think is the next sentence.. "I never felt like" shown again, not a VO.

ETA: Even if you think it's spliced, she is very giddy, happy at the beginning of the quote and transitions into tears. If Brooks does come back I would think that would be a very somber discussion and decision. The VOs would be different words and tone IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Bringing this over from the Brooks thread..

Lots of Brooks' family "liking" this tweet on his fan club today...Jana following Chris on Twitter.

Well, that was heartbreaking. Two great people, and from the outside it seemed like it could have been a fairy tale ending. But, if the feelings just aren't there, you have to respect Brooks' honesty -- like he said, a hard conversation now is a lot better than a horrible conversation later. ‪#‎brooks4life‬ ‪#‎weloveyoudes‬

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
mimitalks wrote:I may be the only one but I am hopeful that Chris ends up F1. She clearly recognizes and is enthralled with all his great qualities. Outside statements of hers support it being him. Of the two men left, I can see him being understanding (though still hurt) of the huge, unrequited crush she had for Brooks (she was totally caught up in the Bubble, and he was for awhile) - even seeing it in play onscreen. I cannot see anything more romantic than them getting past this to move on with their lives. Remember when Bryden left and she couldn't wait to get back to Chris? She felt it then. He's been her rock. I can't see him leaving, not when he promised her he would be there. Can you think of anything more romantic or proof of real love than him responding - no, Des, I won't leave you. Let's try this. Has anybody seen the movie Sense and Sensibility? Though the characters are in a different time, the premise is the same. Two sisters, one practical, the other with her head in the clouds. (Like Des) The second sister fell head over heels for someone who wanted to love her, but couldn't totally give himself to her. His reasons were selfish, he was weak. Brooks aren't. What is selfish about wanting to have deep, abiding love for someone that you are sure of? (If I'm wrong about his motives, ok, that's just how I feel). She ended up marrying and finding a real secure love with the guy who had been there for her all the time (poetic, some found him dull). A different woman married that man. I remember Lindsay saying she grew up during this process - that she was a different woman at the end than the one who came on. Going through an emotional process can do that to you - even one (and maybe especially one) that happens as quick as this one did. People said that Tierra shouldn't have ever come on the Bachelor. I think the Des that came on this show was in that same place - emotionally vulnerable, too quick to give her heart before her head caught up. I believe the Des who left it (somehow, despite the show process, the manipulation, the enhanced settings and it "raining men" who continually disappointed her) somehow found her way through it to get her reward - a man who never wavered, who she was certain would love her through thick and thin and had already shown her proof of it.

Someone pointed out how often she blogs details about Chris. I've heard the word supportive in most of her conversations about who she needs and when she is referring to him. She told the girls that. She always - in every conversation about Brooks - focused on witty and sarcastic and being spontaneous and the fun they had. Did she ever say what a great father he would make, a supportive husband? She wanted what her parents have. We know what they have, and what she longs for. Someone who is there for you, crazy in love with you - meaning commitment, through thick and thin. Someone to hold you and give you comfort in those dark times and for you to give the same. Someone who still lights your fire though wrinkles come and hair may start turning gray - or leave altogether. Who stick it out - come what may - together. We know the physical attraction must be there, and it is.

Maybe Brooks comes back. Maybe her blog reference on this episode just means her dealing with him at the After the Final Rose session. I just think the more sober Des we've seen on the interviews found something she never would have had with Brooks - and is so glad she did.

Now to "show manipulation". There is no way that we are being given a true glimpse of the final scenes. Chris in a limo in a suit saying "oh, man" rubbing his eyes does not necessarily equal heartbroken. The V0 phrase "I'm not sure this is going to work out" is indicating that there is a hurdle to overcome - him proposing, him continuing the journey, who knows? There is no way that we are given that ending. I think we are all writing off Drew too early as well. Des doesn't go through these LCD we've clearly seen so that she can go through the motions.
Not our Des. "He loves like no one else I've ever seen" seems to me to be about Drew. That's been her one clear perspective about Drew (despite his looks or the clear physical attraction to him) - his great capacity to love unconditionally. Her crying in the red dress - the true, unfiltered statement that she has never been so loved? Possibly Drew, maybe Chris? Another thing. There is no way TPTB would be this public on purpose about who is the next Bachelor - not with this show still playing out - and ratings to rake in. Just saying.

Des' blog is telling. Read it from the perspective of her stating outside of this show clearly what she needs. I can be wrong and may be. That's just how I see things. It just seems to me that if we see Chris as being right for Des (and we have, haven't we?), why would that change now? If he was then, he doubly is now. We see no indication he is giving up. Why are we?

You are awesome!  I also think there is a possibility that Des’ eyes will be opened (even though it would be in an awful short amount of time) and realize that she’s been falling for men that don’t love her as much as she loves them.  But she’s had the best thing she could ever hope for standing steadfastly by her side, declaring his love for her.  I LOVE the Sense and Sensibility analogy!  Perfect!

I agree with you 100%, Mimi. You stated it so well! Des' story could be similar to Marianne Dashwood's in that she comes to an understanding that the guy she "loved" was the wrong one, and her future husband was the steadfast, loyal man who had beem there all along.

This season finale has the potential of being the worst in franchise history or the best if only Des opens her heart to one of the two amazing men who are still there and in love with her. She can break this destructive cycle of picking the wrong guy.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Has anyone else noticed that he changed his twitter pic to his profile from bach audition (mauve like dress shirt)

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:14 pm

DKWillis wrote:Has anyone else noticed that he changed his twitter pic to his profile from bach audition (mauve like dress shirt)

yup, mentioned this morning...probably got buried under the many posts about what happened last night.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Just a question for you all, does anyone know the song that was played on Chris/Des's date in the FS? Thanks

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question for you all, does anyone know the song that was played on Chris/Des's date in the FS?  Thanks

"Love and Affection" by Matt White.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 17 87b72b10 Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 17 86669110 Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question for you all, does anyone know the song that was played on Chris/Des's date in the FS?  Thanks

"Love and Affection" by Matt White.
hmmm, thankyou so much. Was that the one that was sung during JP and Ashley's wedding at some point?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99