SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 37 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 am

Thanks JBF for your excellent point and to mimi as well plus Mura always keeping Chris love flowing.

Didn't Des tweet a picture of open hearted necklace recently? I think that she is sending message that she kept an open heart after Brooks departure.

Another possible clue...Des liking Kaley C's anti Brooks tweet that
is now deleted. If she is indeed with Chris, I can bet she is so sick of leaked false Brooks spoiler. No wonder Nate is being so vocal!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by brittany4400 Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:54 am

I just want to say how much I appreciate everyone keeping this thread updated! I love coming here and seeing so much chris support. Last yr around this time I stopped posting because everything was negative and I was reluctant to post for fear someone would criticize it. Chris is lucky to have fans that are just like him Smiley ESP you Mura! I have been traveling and not had much time to stalk.. I mean .. " research" but I'll be home tomorrow and will be happy to join in the action again instead of just spending most of my time here catching up... Lol... U guys have been busy making great arguments for chris as f1 and I agree with all of it clapping!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:00 am

truelovealways wrote:Im still confused as to why Elan would be in Seattle filming with Chris. it just doesn't make sense I don't think it is because he is the next bachelor because filming for that usually doesn't start until Sept/Oct and they never announce who the bachelor is this early

This seriously has me puzzled too. CH already said all would be in attendance so there would b no need to film anything for the atfr(unless he is f1)! They didn't do this for brooks or drew and surely someone would have spotted them considering chris is way more low key than those two! The only other thing would be the bach but I still think its too early for that too.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:40 am

brittany4400 wrote:I just want to say how much I appreciate everyone keeping this thread updated! I love coming here and seeing so much chris support. Last yr around this time I stopped posting because everything was negative and I was reluctant to post for fear someone would criticize it. Chris is lucky to have fans that are just like him Smiley ESP you Mura! I have been traveling and not had much time to stalk.. I mean .. " research" but I'll be home tomorrow and will be happy to join in the action again instead of just spending most of my time here catching up... Lol... U guys have been busy making great arguments for chris as f1 and I agree with all of it clapping!

I second this! This thread would not be the same without our fearless but charming leader, MURA!!! bowdown 
Whatever happens next week and however, this ends for our boy Chris, I have to say it has been a wonderful experience hanging out in this thread and posting with you guys. bestbud! I'm sure Mura is looking forward to going back to RL and spending time with her family. Unless, of course, Chris becomes the next Bachelor and then all bets are off!!!  😆 😆 😆

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:47 am

brittany4400 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Im still confused as to why Elan would be in Seattle filming with Chris. it just doesn't make sense I don't think it is because he is the next bachelor because filming for that usually doesn't start until Sept/Oct and they never announce who the bachelor is this early

This seriously has me puzzled too. CH already said all would be in attendance so there would b no need to film anything for the atfr(unless he is f1)! They didn't do this for brooks or drew and surely someone would have spotted them considering chris is way more low key than those two! The only other thing would be the bach but I still think its too early for that too.

And add to this, Chris suddenly changing his twitter profile pic from the pool photo to his official ABC bio pic after Monday's mess no idea

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I just want to say how much I appreciate everyone keeping this thread updated! I love coming here and seeing so much chris support. Last yr around this time I stopped posting because everything was negative and I was reluctant to post for fear someone would criticize it. Chris is lucky to have fans that are just like him Smiley ESP you Mura! I have been traveling and not had much time to stalk.. I mean .. " research" but I'll be home tomorrow and will be happy to join in the action again instead of just spending most of my time here catching up... Lol... U guys have been busy making great arguments for chris as f1 and I agree with all of it clapping!

I second this! This thread would not be the same without our fearless but charming leader, MURA!!! bowdown 
Whatever happens next week and however, this ends for our boy Chris, I have to say it has been a wonderful experience hanging out in this thread and posting with you guys. bestbud! I'm sure Mura is looking forward to going back to RL and spending time with her family. Unless, of course, Chris becomes the next Bachelor and then all bets are off!!!  😆 😆 😆

If chris is next bach Mura will be like.... :pullouthair:  and I will be like.... :Flirty: 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:57 am

When does she say.. I don't know if I see our lives aligning (or together)? Is that at the next rose ceremony?

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:When does she say.. I don't know if I see our lives aligning (or together)? Is that at the next rose ceremony?

yes, she was wearing the peach dress when saying that...

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
grace8136 wrote:When does she say.. I don't know if I see our lives aligning (or together)? Is that at the next rose ceremony?

thanks bm.. another thing is that if she is going to reject Chris after giving it another try with him and him carrying on despite what has happened, would she really let him propose? That's how she thanks him for being the one that never wavered? be humiliating him? Just seems like she would be strong enough to tell TPTB that she will not do that to him. There would be/will be a huge backlash against her for doing that to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Chris fans - heads up RE the post by Kasha in the f1 thread...........

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:These sources don't ever seem to have any details.  That's what makes me mad that people are getting their hopes all wrapped up in Brooks/Desiree being together.

I received confirmation this morning from a very reliable source that Brooks is the F1 and the couple is happy.
Quite sure others will be hearing same and reporting such.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:34 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

thanks bm.. another thing is that if she is going to reject Chris after giving it another try with him and him carrying on despite what has happened, would she really let him propose? That's how she thanks him for being the one that never wavered? be humiliating him? Just seems like she would be strong enough to tell TPTB that she will not do that to him. There would be/will be a huge backlash against her for doing that to him.

grace... no where has it said that anyone proposes to Des that I know of, although there has been talk of rings.  I don't believe that Des would do that to anyone.  

I see Chris as the one who, when he learns of what went down with her and Brooks, would say, no I will stay and stand by you no matter what. actually both Chris and Drew would do that. Chris is going into this final rose with his eyes wide open... of all the bachelors in the house, he was shown to be the one most aware of Brooks and Des' relationship.  I thought it was just because it was F1 vs F2, but now I believe it was shown to make us understand that Chris is willing to be there regardless if she loves him like she loves Brooks or not.  he is willing to wait for her to wake up, and he will be there come hell or high water.

personally, I admire him for that, but I don't want him to be a door mat for anyone.  Des loves Chris, but it is not the same love she has for Brooks, and in the end that is all that matters.  

sorry to get so windy to say, I don't think Chris will get on one knee and propose.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:35 pm

I can confirm - I heard the same thing.

Sad for Chris but at least we know his filming was a promo for his Bachelor stint, as confirmed by his changing his twitter pic to his ABC pic, which will be used until he gets into a studio and starts taking shots for his season.

At least we're all prepared for Monday night...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99