SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by brittany4400 Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:55 am

mercieme wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
clueless wrote:CH referred to their being some mesnicks this season and/or a half mesnick or something to the effect.  It was discussed weeks ago and the majority seemed to think it was the men crying but I thought at the time it was more than that.  

I thought maybe it referred more to the  "change of heart" that happened at the ATFR....maybe I'm wrong

BB Mom that's a possible scenario but I am hoping it's more like she got clarity that Chris was who was the right person after all for her and she did not have to go through a change of heart at the AFTR like the full Mesnick, keeping fingers crossed.

At first I was thinking there is no way he would take her back at the atfr 3 months later..... But then I remembered her fringe vest.. If he didnt bolt when he saw that then he cleary meant he would be there til the end... So maybe there is hope in that scenario!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:31 am

treschicas wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-07-30-chris-harrison-brooks-forester-had?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1375323191196888&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

Laura Catlett · OKCU
Des said she has not ever felt completely loved. Her love has never been reciprocated... but Drew, and especially Chris seem genuine in their love for her. With Chris, I think, she has what she is looking for, but with Brooks she has what feels familiar and normal to her,... unreciprocated love. I wish she had the strength and maturity to see that. I hope she surprises me next week. If Brooks return is touted as a happy ending, then this is just sick.

this comment represents my thought... :Smiley: 

I have to agree....esp after reading Chris Harrison's recent interview and blog....he sounded sure that Brooks was unsure or not in love with her. He wouldn't say that if they were engaged...laugh out loud...really if I were Reality Steve I would be frantically checking with my sources right now to get an explanation for this. Only explanation is if Chris H is really that desperate to trick us...but that would be like lying and I don't think he would do that cuz he prob wants us to respect his opinions and statements to some degree.

yup..thats the point. Anyone in Bresland would say it's all just to keep us off the trail. But if my sense serves me right- and i know it does!giggling - why would he ?...he is now shifting to be the best match maker in the world by developing his app Hugesmile . He sure wanna looks as if he is kinda an expert in relationship. His comments will be used as references for the outcome post-show. I am sure he wants a good image of him coming from all of these.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:40 am

veg_out wrote:Mura, you are just the cutest. Your positivity and loyalty to Chris are refreshing. Chrisville is such a happy, fun place because of your bright spirit!

Well, thank you Veg!!Embarressed! ..I take that as a compliment any day !!...danceround . My only wishful thinking for now is : would it be awesome if im proven right regarding Chris the F1.. and the award is none other than a goodie bag from him, the homeboy himself !! :cheeseyy       (err...perhaps with a plane ticket to visit him in person inside it?..LOL )... partytime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:57 am

not sure what it means. but Nate favorited this one...giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:00 am

I can't wait until this show is over so Chris and Drew can come out of hiding and talk to fans and make our days so much brighter. Lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:02 am

california90 wrote:I can't wait until this show is over so Chris and Drew can come out of hiding and talk to fans and make our days so much brighter. Lol.

LOL..you are so spot on, california..here is a goodie bag for ya...LOL...:toofunny:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:36 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

Hey, Mura! I got curious and went on Nate's Twitter a little further down, and he told someone he would be on the show twice - once in LA and then in the Caribbean. I'm sure that everybody is being told to hold all this close to the vest. We have to remember this stuff was filmed about 3 months ago.
The newest episode description is teasing, Chris H. is teasing, keeping everybody wondering what is going to go down on our TV's on Monday! Somebody mentioned Des doing an ITM right after Chris' date, but in a grey dress. I think it is interesting that in that ITM she used the term "I am one lucky girl". And honestly, she looks in love with him. Girlfriend's eyes are shining and sparkle. Even without the F1 music you can see her falling in love with him. It's way more than just kissing. She also used said, "Meeting Chris' family helped solidified my feelings for him". TPTB wanted to distract from this by the Brooks drama that occurred. She used the term "I would feel happy" with him as a husband, with Drew she said she knew she would always feel loved. Big difference...Somehow they have to resolve this intense crush she has on Brooks, so she can move on to accept the true love Chris promises. People need to go watch their date again and put all the Brooks drama out of their mind and just watch and listen. That's the true story.

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:this is what boredom does to me. Stalking Nate's tweet...haha

seemed = looked like

That doesn't preclude that Books changed his mind about his feelings toward Des or that she gave him a second chance. Just a reality check per latergator's recent post: "still together and happy Smiley

oooh...dont worry y'all.!!!!...i believe the spoilers/ someone's sources 1000 %....thats the one and only one fun thing about this show/this board...:P  :P  :P 

Murasaki, I have to say I love reading your posts. No drama, upbeat, just good clean fun....so thanks as I come on here to escape my day to day pressures.:Smiley: 

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 am

Im still confused as to why Elan would be in Seattle filming with Chris. it just doesn't make sense I don't think it is because he is the next bachelor because filming for that usually doesn't start until Sept/Oct and they never announce who the bachelor is this early

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:55 am

This season--at the moment--is starting to make Emily's look like a fairytale.
Oh veg - that's just perfect. rofl 

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:04 am

mimitalks wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Hey, Mura! I got curious and went on Nate's Twitter a little further down, and he told someone he would be on the show twice - once in LA and then in the Caribbean. I'm sure that everybody is being told to hold all this close to the vest. We have to remember this stuff was filmed about 3 months ago.
The newest episode description is teasing, Chris H. is teasing, keeping everybody wondering what is going to go down on our TV's on Monday! Somebody mentioned Des doing an ITM right after Chris' date, but in a grey dress. I think it is interesting that in that ITM she used the term "I am one lucky girl". And honestly, she looks in love with him. Girlfriend's eyes are shining and sparkle. Even without the F1 music you can see her falling in love with him. It's way more than just kissing. She also used said, "Meeting Chris' family helped solidified my feelings for him". TPTB wanted to distract from this by the Brooks drama that occurred. She used the term "I would feel happy" with him as a husband, with Drew she said she knew she would always feel loved. Big difference...Somehow they have to resolve this intense crush she has on Brooks, so she can move on to accept the true love Chris promises. People need to go watch their date again and put all the Brooks drama out of their mind and just watch and listen. That's the true story.

One thing Nate has yet to confirm... he is avoiding answering this question... is whether he meets TWO guys or just one. I still have the sneaky suspicion neither Drew nor a "boomerang" Brooks meet the Hartsocks.

Strictly guesswork and speculation... since we are scrambling with so few jigsaw puzzle pieces.

murasaki and I have debated whether Drew leaves abruptly BEFORE the next rose ceremony or she eliminates him abruptly on his LCD.

Reasons:
1.) The horseback scene can't be 100% confirmed as Drew. I personally think if it was Drew that we would have seen a closer shot of that by now in the promos. The way it is presented reminds me of the very distant "palm trees" shot of JP and Ash two years ago that people were debating might be Ben F. with her. We also can't go by what tiny people appear to be wearing either since we see these people change clothes often on their dates. I could easily see the horseback ride being held the same day as Meet the Hartsocks.
2.) All shots of Drew have him in his dark blue shirt and it appears to be in the vicinity of the accommodations, hinting a short term meeting instead of a date.
3.) Chris is the only one standing at the next RC when she flips her head crying with her "sorry" bit. They edit that as if she rejects him, but we know that is tomfoolery since HE gets a LCD kayaking and dolphin watching afterward.
5.) Drew's photo is seen behind Des when she is sobbing to Chris Harrison and in her reflective balcony scene, but it is doubtful that there is no Chris photo near it if he gets a LCD. Also... just because a photo is shown does not necessarily mean that person will be standing at the next ceremony... and, again, Chris is the ONLY one we know who is attending... and NOBODY is on either side of him. Not even a shoulder "sliver" shot.
6.) Chris is the only one dressed in full suit in the limo (a.k.a. final rose ceremony... if there is one). The Brooks Pro-Spoiler Squad insists he is being rejected. Yet he rubs his eyes a lot when nervous too... like when he was debating how he should tell her he loves her in Madeira. Also it is a mid-day shot, not late afternoon/evening as is often the case with F2 dumpee departures.
7.) All voice-overs in ALL promos (going back to May) for Drew and Brooks have been accounted for except Drew's actual speaking scenes in the dark blue shirt. Apart from the "forehead" shot that looks as much like Juan Pablo as it does Brooks, there is no other evidence that Brooks could even be in the finale.

From the way the promos are edited, it looks like Drew repeats "a Brooks".

Backtrack to the conversation about James in Munich (episode #5) and the clever wording matching each head shot, which I personally think was showcased as a "preview of things to come"...

(Drew speaking): I don’t want her to lose faith in the good guys who are here / Chris shown during the ENTIRE line... nobody else

(Drew) Des is going to look at this whole thing and she’s going to be crushed / Brooks shown (i.e. she WAS crushed by Brooks' departure)

(Drew) She might even give up on the whole thing and say these guys are terrible. I don’t want anything to do with them / Drew speaking (Drew may leave as well... in addition to exposing something she is shocked to hear that might hasten his departure... "I didn’t see this happening. It’s not something you control, it just happens.")

(Brooks says:) It’s the very first time that I had the thought that / Brooks shown talking

… at the end of this / Drew shown listening (i.e. Drew outlasting Brooks)

There could be zero guys / Brooks speaking, then camera pans on Drew (both guys are "zero")
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:47 am

truelovealways wrote:Im still confused as to why Elan would be in Seattle filming with Chris. it just doesn't make sense I don't think it is because he is the next bachelor because filming for that usually doesn't start until Sept/Oct and they never announce who the bachelor is this early

Well, here is my fear. I think that Des decides she can move on with Chris (and lets Drew go early on LCD so she can focus 100% on Chris). We see screencaps of them in loving embraces and having fun. She tells CH she has never felt so loved by the way our Chris makes her feel. Everything between Des and Chris is just as wonderful and drama free as it has been all season. Des has her happy face and bright-n-shiny eyes that we always see with Chris. And then at 11th hour, Brooks swoops in and she dumps perfect Chris after he proposes.

Fans would HATE Des for doing that to good guy Chris and the only redemption would be an immediate announcement of Chris as next Bachelor.

I really don't even want to watch finale if Brooks is final 1. I don't want to see Chris be strong, supportive and true to Des after Brooks dumps her only to have to see him step aside at the end for Brooks who seriously needs a good hair wash!

Only thing that would make me happy is to see Chris delighted to be Bachelor ... or to have Des reject Brooks for Chris after she wises up to who is best guy for her.

But I have to add...
Evruthing ABC has shared about part 2 makes me think either spoilers are wrong and real cliffhanger is can Des move on with wonderful, perfect Chris. Or, Fleiss is totally setting up Chris to be next Bachelor.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99