SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 9 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 am

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Nate is quite bold tonight. He is basically confirming the spoiler is wrong AGAIN. I really don't see how Des can explain herself out of this one with Chris or his family.

I agree, so Chris was with his family this weekend in Oregon, right? I wonder IF he is F1 he had to go home and do some damage control as to what unfolded tonight, just a thought after the hot mess tonight that Des was :Smiley: 

but his latest insta of the piggy ride and lake union implying him get back at work? scratch 

I was referring to insta pics of him by fans in Oregon over the weekend but you are correct that he is back at work today. Has any one figured out why the heck Elan was with him last Thursday?

to take the piggyback pic of him at Pikes Place? rotfl  rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:37 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Nate is quite bold tonight. He is basically confirming the spoiler is wrong AGAIN. I really don't see how Des can explain herself out of this one with Chris or his family.

I agree, so Chris was with his family this weekend in Oregon, right? I wonder IF he is F1 he had to go home and do some damage control as to what unfolded tonight, just a thought after the hot mess tonight that Des was :Smiley: 

but his latest insta of the piggy ride and lake union implying him get back at work? scratch 

I was referring to insta pics of him by fans in Oregon over the weekend but you are correct that he is back at work today. Has any one figured out why the heck Elan was with him last Thursday?

to take the piggyback pic of him at Pikes Place?  rotfl  rotfl 

IF he is the F1, the effort to put a spin on this can't be big enough. Filming in Seattle, closed set with Des friendly audience, a whole new round of magazine covers.. Rolling Eyes What a mess. :shock: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:41 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

IF he is the F1, the effort to put a spin on this can't be big enough. Filming in Seattle, closed set with Des friendly audience, a whole new round of magazine covers.. Rolling Eyes What a mess. :shock: 

true...i really think Bres should get together. A wishy washy guy and A wishy washy girl belong together :greenman: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

true...i really think Bres should get together. A wishy washy guy and A wishy washy girl belong together :greenman: 

:funnypost: high five so funny, I'm with you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:58 am

I really don't see how Nate Hartsock is confirming that he's saying Brooks is not the F1.

Also, she said that she didn't want to be with anybody but Brooks the whole time and yet she still had to do the other dates and the show. She had to. She had to show some interest in the others or it wouldn't have been much of a show.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 am

So chris Harrison blog says all three men will attend next week. So there goes the idea that chris taping in Seattle was for that! I hope he calls out des for " giving them so much to work with" since she basically lead him on so hard! I mean, fix u really have to get on top on him and then jump on him in the water???
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 am

SusieQ wrote:I really don't see how Nate Hartsock is confirming that he's saying Brooks is not the F1.

Also, she said that she didn't want to be with anybody but Brooks the whole time and yet she still had to do the other dates and the show. She had to. She had to show some interest in the others or it wouldn't have been much of a show.

Please take time out to read his tweets tonight, on one of the tweets he even said that "Brooks was being honest that he was not into Des except he was being a good actor". We are happy in Chrisville without Des so no worries at our end here:giggling: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:04 am

brittany4400 wrote:So chris Harrison blog says all three men will attend next week. So there goes the idea that chris taping in Seattle was for that! I hope he calls out des for " giving them so much to work with" since she basically lead him on so hard! I mean, fix u really have to get on top on him and then jump on him in the water???

LOL..i wish!!..but i am sure it will be set LIVE, remember?...they select the audience who could react as directed. to minimize the horrible impact, i guess. i still think it has smth to do with ATFR...in capacity of him as F1. not that i am fond of the idea, though affraid 
note : there is no sighting of filming either BRooks or Drew

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:11 am

SusieQ wrote:I really don't see how Nate Hartsock is confirming that he's saying Brooks is not the F1.

He said he's not being paid to say that the spoiler is wrong. I understand she has a show to put on and a contract to fulfill.. I was commenting on her getting on top of him.. which would not be part of the contract and a bit of overkill if you ask me. The soap operas should cast her, because she's not a bad actress. At this point, what did she say that was real and what was fake? :greenman: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:11 am

I really think those people on twitter should quit grilling Nate. He's trying to be nice but they are really pushing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:14 am

grace8136 wrote:

He said he's not being paid to say that the spoiler is wrong. I understand she has a show to put on and a contract to fulfill.. I was commenting on her getting on top of him.. which would not be part of the contract and a bit of overkill if you ask me. The soap operas should cast her, because she's not a bad actress. At this point, what did she say that was real and what was fake? :greenman: 

LOL....i always think her acting skill is right there, with the top Bollywood Actresses...Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:20 am

mercieme wrote:

Please take time out to read his tweets tonight, on one of the tweets he even said that "Brooks was being honest that he was not into Des except he was being a good actor". We are happy in Chrisville without Des so no worries at our end here:giggling: 

Nathanael Hartsock ‏
It does seem like it was the wrong place at the wrong time to tell her that, but at least he didn't do that later..#Bachelorette

Lori ‏@lmortensen103
@nate_hartsock83 deep down he was thinking "now her brother is gonna kill me for breaking her heart"

Nathanael Hartsock
@lmortensen103 haha I doubt it, he seemed tormented by do I love her or not. Or he's a good actor.

He did not say except he was a good actor. He said that he seemed tormented. OR he's a good actor. He's not calling him a liar here. He's saying he doesn't know how he really felt. He seemed tormented or he could've been acting. It doesn't tell me what Nate feels about him and it doesn't tell me that he's saying he's not the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99