SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 10 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:27 am

SusieQ wrote:
mercieme wrote:
SusieQ wrote:I really don't see how Nate Hartsock is confirming that he's saying Brooks is not the F1.

Also, she said that she didn't want to be with anybody but Brooks the whole time and yet she still had to do the other dates and the show. She had to. She had to show some interest in the others or it wouldn't have been much of a show.

Please take time out to read his tweets tonight, on one of the tweets he even said that "Brooks was being honest that he was not into Des except he was being a good actor". We are happy in Chrisville without Des so no worries at our end here:giggling: 

Nathanael Hartsock ‏
It does seem like it was the wrong place at the wrong time to tell her that, but at least he didn't do that later..#Bachelorette

Lori ‏@lmortensen103
@nate_hartsock83 deep down he was thinking "now her brother is gonna kill me for breaking her heart"

Nathanael Hartsock
@lmortensen103 haha I doubt it, he seemed tormented by do I love her or not. Or he's a good actor.

He did not say except he was a good actor. He said that he seemed tormented. OR he's a good actor. He's not calling him a liar here. He's saying he doesn't know how he really felt. He seemed tormented or he could've been acting. It doesn't tell me what Nate feels about him and it doesn't tell me that he's saying he's not the F1.

Susie...you can have Des with your Brooks anytime. For the love of Chris, I hope the Spoiler is right. We dont want her end up with our precious Prince, UNLESS she proved to him -and to us giggling - she deserved him and is worth for his sincere, determined love.

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:27 am

He's been saying more. He says he's been saying nothing about Brooks coming back, or not. I also don't see that he's confirming anything with this:

Danielle camastro ‏
@nate_hartsock83 aw I hope so ! I hate seeing people broken hearted !!! It was funny that you watched the guys behind the wall lmao!

Nathanael Hartsock ‏
@D_camastro lol, I hated it, especially when they asked me to do it.

julie ‏@jewels6743
@nate_hartsock83 @D_camastro still think she is with brooks :) and that you are getting paid to come on here and say that its not him

Nathanael Hartsock ‏
@jewels6743 @D_camastro I'm not getting paid, believe that!

He left that first part alone, about him saying it's not him. He's not saying one way or another. He focused on the thing that wouldn't get him in trouble—he's not getting paid for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 am

SusieQ wrote:
mercieme wrote:
SusieQ wrote:I really don't see how Nate Hartsock is confirming that he's saying Brooks is not the F1.

Also, she said that she didn't want to be with anybody but Brooks the whole time and yet she still had to do the other dates and the show. She had to. She had to show some interest in the others or it wouldn't have been much of a show.

Please take time out to read his tweets tonight, on one of the tweets he even said that "Brooks was being honest that he was not into Des except he was being a good actor". We are happy in Chrisville without Des so no worries at our end here:giggling: 

Nathanael Hartsock ‏
It does seem like it was the wrong place at the wrong time to tell her that, but at least he didn't do that later..#Bachelorette

Lori ‏@lmortensen103
@nate_hartsock83 deep down he was thinking "now her brother is gonna kill me for breaking her heart"

Nathanael Hartsock
@lmortensen103 haha I doubt it, he seemed tormented by do I love her or not. Or he's a good actor.

He did not say except he was a good actor. He said that he seemed tormented. OR he's a good actor. He's not calling him a liar here. He's saying he doesn't know how he really felt. He seemed tormented or he could've been acting. It doesn't tell me what Nate feels about him and it doesn't tell me that he's saying he's not the F1.

julie ‏@jewels6743 3h
@nate_hartsock83 @D_camastro still think she is with brooks :) and that you are getting paid to come on here and say that its not him
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Nathanael Hartsock ‏@nate_hartsock83 3h

He's already said the spoiler is wrong and now he confirms he is not getting paid to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:31 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SusieQ wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Nathanael Hartsock ‏

Lori ‏@lmortensen103

Nathanael Hartsock

Susie...you can have Des with your Brooks anytime. For the love of Chris, I hope the Spoiler is right. We dont want her end up with our precious Prince, UNLESS she proved to him -and to us giggling - she deserved him and is worth for his sincere, determined love.

I don't see how she'd turn that around, for sure. She dug her own grave with everything she said to Brooks and about Brooks, right up to the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:31 am

SusieQ wrote:He's been saying more. He says he's been saying nothing about Brooks coming back, or not. I also don't see that he's confirming anything with this:

Danielle camastro ‏
@nate_hartsock83 aw I hope so ! I hate seeing people broken hearted !!! It was funny that you watched the guys behind the wall lmao!

Nathanael Hartsock ‏
@D_camastro lol, I hated it, especially when they asked me to do it.

julie ‏@jewels6743

Nathanael Hartsock ‏

He left that first part alone, about him saying it's not him. He's not saying one way or another. He focused on the thing that wouldn't get him in trouble—he's not getting paid for anything.

Susie we get your point, you can have Des in Bres land, Chris is happy and so are we:Smiley: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:59 am

I'm not sure I want her. That Tweet she favorited about Brooks isn't nice (and slightly bitter). I'm not sure Chris or Drew fans should want her, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:37 am

not sure whether its a good or bad news for Chrisville....

Des favorited this tweet, actually !! :shocked!: 

PS : thanks for the heads up, Susie giggling

and...the lovely bro Nate fovorited these :

Like Sister Like Brother. Looks like he got conflicted as well!!...speechless 

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:40 am

Chris should not be Des' second hand choice ...

Yes, Des said she could see a life with Chris, but she also said she’s in love with Brooks. Chris just feels like her “maybe...” option, and he’s being used to tease viewers so we think she might end up with him in the end. Better to just let him go now so we know it’s Brooks or no one. (Poor Drew — he may be in love, but Des doesn’t seem to be feeling anywhere near the same fervor. If Des is kind, she’ll dump both Drew and Chris.)

From WP
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:48 am

murasaki1393 wrote:not sure whether its a good or bad news for Chrisville....

That girl deleted her Tweet after (she must be someone famous—has a lot of followers), and added something about Brooks coming back and she's so confused.

The fact remains she favorited that and if she did it because it's over, she seems a little bitter, still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:55 am

SusieQ wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:not sure whether its a good or bad news for Chrisville....

That girl deleted her Tweet after (she must be someone famous—has a lot of followers), and added something about Brooks coming back and she's so confused.

The fact remains she favorited that and if she did it because it's over, she seems a little bitter, still.

Kaley girl is Des's friend, i believe. There was tweets about their meeting last week. SCMIIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:02 am

Not that it matters much, but I also noticed one other hint tonight. She said that she liked how he taught her how to throw the dodge ball and gave her attention while still competing. She mentioned the same thing in an interview or blog about her F1. I can't recall where right now.

Sad for Chris. He deserves better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 am

Kaley Cuoco is an actress (Big Bang Theory). I think she is also a friend now too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99