SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 am

luvstx wrote:If you go to the fashion thread, there's an interview with Cary Fetman (think that's his name) who is the stylist for the show.  He explains how he 'dressed' Des.  Said that she is much more casual than many of the b'ettes have been and liked being in athletic clothing.  Also said that she enjoyed dressing up.

Personally, I didn't like the fashion on Des this season.  But my 16 year old daughter who watches with me said to me, "Mom, for all of you middle aged women who watch this show, the fashion looks terrible.  To girls in their 20s, she's very fashionable."  Oh well.

But I don't like the color of this FRC dress.  Reminds me of Emily's from Brad's and her own seasons and they are just too washed out.  Des is a winter like me, and she looks best in gem tones like her own design gown and that gorgeous blue back-draped gown.

Still waiting to see that red dress in the PI that has been sleuthed to be Chris' LCD dinner dress (though I'm still not sure how we know that).

Bu

I love that!! Goes to show what us old folks think!!! giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:24 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's a similar Randi Rahm dress in a short length

Here is one of her 2012 wedding gowns in beige.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These are almost copy cats!
ML

Eddie Falco is wearing it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:09 am

[quote="Kashathediva"]
mtnlvr55 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's a similar Randi Rahm dress in a short length

Here is one of her 2012 wedding gowns in beige.

I'd say it is the 2012 wedding dress with the beading of the short dress added. The angle on the bottom cut and everything else is the same as Des's.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:22 pm

luvstx wrote:If you go to the fashion thread, there's an interview with Cary Fetman (think that's his name) who is the stylist for the show.  He explains how he 'dressed' Des.  Said that she is much more casual than many of the b'ettes have been and liked being in athletic clothing.  Also said that she enjoyed dressing up.

Personally, I didn't like the fashion on Des this season.  But my 16 year old daughter who watches with me said to me, "Mom, for all of you middle aged women who watch this show, the fashion looks terrible.  To girls in their 20s, she's very fashionable."  Oh well.

But I don't like the color of this FRC dress.  Reminds me of Emily's from Brad's and her own seasons and they are just too washed out.  Des is a winter like me, and she looks best in gem tones like her own design gown and that gorgeous blue back-draped gown.

Still waiting to see that red dress in the PI that has been sleuthed to be Chris' LCD dinner dress (though I'm still not sure how we know that).

Bu

My roommates and I must not be very fashionable then because she's worn a lot of ugly outfits. Don't get me wrong, some of it has been very good, but the bad has been really bad. Prime example being that weird fringe vest she wore last episode. No, just no.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:59 pm

I posted the following on the "filming" thread, but it really should be posted here.

"IMO, there is NO excuse for Brooks not taking the opportunity for alone time with Des. That in itself shows us where Brooks was in his head and heart. If he had ANY doubt about his or her feelings, he could have taken the FS to talk about them with her. To me, after turning down all of the opportunities given for him to work it out with Des, I just don't see a reason for Brooks return."
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:09 pm

umngirl wrote:

Bu

My roommates and I must not be very fashionable then because she's worn a lot of ugly outfits. Don't get me wrong, some of it has been very good, but the bad has been really bad. Prime example being that weird fringe vest she wore last episode. No, just no.

I agree some of it is good but then a few things were questionable and left me wondering. It does seem she is more casual-ish overall and she has good taste sometimes but then she will bust in with something weird. like that vest.

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:18 pm

2observe wrote:I posted the following on the "filming" thread, but it really should be posted here.

"IMO, there is NO excuse for Brooks not taking the opportunity for alone time with Des. That in itself shows us where Brooks was in his head and heart. If he had ANY doubt about his or her feelings, he could have taken the FS to talk about them with her. To me, after turning down all of the opportunities given for him to work it out with Des, I just don't see a reason for Brooks return."

You are right -- I hadn't thought about it from your point of view until reading your post! He definitely was sold on getting out...he had made his final decision. Chris Harrison even reminded him of the opportunity to talk about it in the FS, but he wanted to move quicker and end things. Either Brooks was desperate to leave, or the producers felt that this was the more dramatic way to extend their fake storyline. I wonder if we will ever know the truth?!?!?

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by kcsgramma Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:31 pm

LLiza wrote:
2observe wrote:I posted the following on the "filming" thread, but it really should be posted here.

You are right -- I hadn't thought about it from your point of view until reading your post!  He definitely was sold on getting out...he had made his final decision.  Chris Harrison even reminded him of the opportunity to talk about it in the FS, but he wanted to move quicker and end things.  Either Brooks was desperate to leave, or the producers felt that this was the more dramatic way to extend their fake storyline.  I wonder if we will ever know the truth?!?!?

We will never know but I think your producer, fake storyline is probably the reality of it all!
kcsgramma
kcsgramma

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:16 pm

I 100% agree with this. For Brooks to want to leave....there is no excuse for it if he really loved her....he does not and I don't see him coming back...or at least not coming back to profess his love for her. Even when Reid came back that was different....Jillian dumped Reid, not the other way around. too many clues are pointing to the fact that Des is not with Brooks and that she is possibly with one of the other guys, Chris S being the best guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:18 pm

the producer storyline is how they keep emphasizing Brooks Brooks Brooks and then slamming us with the bombshell that he leaves. Now Chris H is busy doing damange control and having to turn around and emphasize that Des was in love with Chris S too.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:36 pm

umngirl wrote:

Still waiting to see that red dress in the PI that has been sleuthed to be Chris' LCD dinner dress (though I'm still not sure how we know that). I always enjoy Jillian's fashion sense and while I was not a big fan of Emily, I do like her fashion style as well.

Bu

unmgirl, I always enjoy your take on the fashion aspects.  Though I'm in the old lady category, I agree the fringe vest was a NO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 pm

treschicas wrote:

I 100% agree with this.  For Brooks to want to leave....there is no excuse for it if he really loved her....he does not and I don't see him coming back...or at least not coming back to profess his love for her. Even when Reid came back that was different....Jillian dumped Reid, not the other way around. too many clues are pointing to the fact that Des is not with Brooks and that she is possibly with one of the other guys, Chris S being the best guess.

I second agree.

Has there ever been a proposal without utilizing the CRUCIAL FS date?
I don't care how much time you spend with someone on camera. There are things you must discuss in private.

Maybe the whole thing is make believe. I cannot believe that under those circumstances Brooks would come back and propose.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+126
cupcakes
Muslady
happy2bme
Lievta
melika