SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Page 3 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Post by umngirl August 4th 2013, 1:51 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:If these two weren't so dang adorable and already occupying the space, this would totally be my avi. :Drool: 
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 B87a2d95-26ea-41b5-b3db-255539f96a83_zps33a1a026

Maybe next time, dahlink!

If only our sigs could be bigger, shirtless Sean would be featured there. *Sigh* Oh well.

You could always make it the wallpaper for your computer?! giggling 

So, I wonder what today will bring the lovebirds....and us???

I could, but I'd rather not have to explain that to my roommates.

Who knows? Probably travel back to L.A. if I had to guess. And if they take a limo back, most likely a nap in the car.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Post by umngirl August 4th 2013, 1:53 pm

Dang these girls have some luck. And it looks like both Laura and Steph borrowed a dress from Cat.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Screen45
stephnguyen3 Beginner's luck

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis August 4th 2013, 2:03 pm

umngirl wrote:Dang these girls have some luck. And it looks like both Laura and Steph borrowed a dress from Cat.

Wow! They may never leave! Wonder what they play?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 August 4th 2013, 2:05 pm

umngirl wrote:Dang these girls have some luck. And it looks like both Laura and Steph borrowed a dress from Cat.

It's pretty clear that Sean's circle of friends fit as well with SeanCat as they did with Sean before there was Cat. Maybe even better.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl August 4th 2013, 2:05 pm

lipsis wrote:

Wow! They may never leave!  Wonder what they play?

I want a gambling lesson from them cuz clearly I stink if the most I've ever won is $50. I wonder if Sean had any luck or just the girls.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz August 4th 2013, 2:06 pm

wow! you guys are fast and prolific! i always know to check if there's a new thread of social media updates when i stop getting notifications! laugh out loud. :P 

with that being said though, thank you to everyone for all the posts/updates/pictures. what a great way to begin my day on the internet!

clapping!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis August 4th 2013, 2:13 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

It's pretty clear that Sean's circle of friends fit as well with SeanCat as they did with Sean before there was Cat. Maybe even better.

Totally agree. They gained another girlfriend, when Sean gained a fiancée/wife. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Cat joins in on girls nights out once in a while after they settle in Dallas.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 August 4th 2013, 2:30 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I want a gambling lesson from them cuz clearly I stink if the most I've ever won is $50. I wonder if Sean had any luck or just the girls.

Are the two girls wearing Cat's clothes? Their outfits looks like some of Cat's.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl August 4th 2013, 2:33 pm

Pia1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Are the two girls wearing Cat's clothes? Their outfits looks like some of Cat's.

Yeah they are. Laura has on the dress Cat wore for her birthday to DWTS and Steph is wearing a dress we've seen Cat in before.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 August 4th 2013, 2:36 pm

That's cool and fun! I've done that with some of my friends.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat August 4th 2013, 2:49 pm

The friends from Dallas look very close and Cat is a great fit. In an earlier post someone married ,as I am mentioned that people often tend to gravitate to one group of friends. (the gals or the guys) depending on life circumstances, like where they will be living etc. I wonder if that's difficult for some of Cats long time seattle friends,
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl August 4th 2013, 2:59 pm

I'm laughing at the various media write-ups from the pool party yesterday either calling Sean an ex-MLB pitcher, saying Cat didn't attend the party, or both. Like really, check your facts people.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

+33
scarre_me
jaromarie
chrissy1295
chaslom4
riddlexo3