SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Post by Macswife8 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:33 am

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Sean and Catherine looked great tonight. Just loved when Sean said that he's more in love with her today than when he proposed. Only he didn't know if it was six or seven months ago. Uh Sean, it's eight months and counting laugh out loud....

Betcha wifey gave him grief for that. giggling 

It's sweet though that he thought it was less not more. giggling 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Post by smartcat Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:53 am

:yes: What better could a fiance hear then " I love her better then i did when I proposed" bet she didn't rib him on the amount of months. Just kissed him instead.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 am

lipsis wrote:
catherinegiudici
1 minute ago
I always thought I had good skin but now I'm convinced it's great skin. Nerium, I endorse you :) http://catherinegiudici.arealbreakthrough.com/

http://instagram.com/p/cpaRtPBrFi/

Dang, her phone number is on this website.

I just listened to this video and it's kind of like Mary Kay. I'm thinking of trying it but I don't know if this really works.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:49 am

Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
catherinegiudici
1 minute ago
I always thought I had good skin but now I'm convinced it's great skin. Nerium, I endorse you :) http://catherinegiudici.arealbreakthrough.com/

I just listened to this video and it's kind of like Mary Kay. I'm thinking of trying it but I don't know if this really works.

Pia - this is a really good product. I have used for a year or so and you can visibly see a difference in my face. (I am 56). Very simple to use. You put on before you go to bed and wash off in the morning.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 am

I really enjoyed seeing Seancat and the girs during the finale. They looked really happy. I definitely think they have a wedding date just not allowed by ABC to announce it yet.

So glad that Des got her happy ending. I think she made the right choice in Chris. He seems to be a steady and loyal guy which in my book is a great husband material. And the best part is that he seems to love her unconditionally. I wish them both blessings of love and happiness.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am

motheroffive wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
catherinegiudici
1 minute ago

Pia - this is a really good product. I have used for a year or so and you can visibly see a difference in my face. (I am 56). Very simple to use. You put on before you go to bed and wash off in the morning.

Thank you motheroffive. Does it work on the undereye? Cat is endorsing it, but does anyone know if she's selling it?

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:56 am

I think wifey and hubby are preparing their trip to thousand islands today .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:25 pm

For those who is looking for wifey and hubby minin appearance last night . It's up in youtube. You can bring and embed here .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:For those who is looking for wifey and hubby minin appearance last night . It's up in youtube. You can bring and embed here .

I posted both videos in the media :)

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:51 pm

@clmgiudici: Congrats to the new happy couple @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried! You can finally hold each others' hands in public :) so excited for you!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Congrats to the new happy couple @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried! You can finally hold each others' hands in public Smiley so excited for you!

Awwww!!! Wifey is such a sweet person. Hugesmile 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:25 pm

“@bethieso: Spoke to @SeanLowe09 last night, who gave me his thoughts on @JuanPaGalavis as the new #Bachelor! http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2013-08-06-sean-lowe-juan-pablo-galavis?forceupdate”

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

+33
scarre_me
jaromarie
chrissy1295
chaslom4
riddlexo3