SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 pm

@SeanLowe09: Off to Thousand Islands this morning with @clmgiudici . Can't get enough of Canada.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Congrats to the new happy couple @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried! You can finally hold each others' hands in public :) so excited for you!

That's sweet of Catherine. I remember her saying a few weeks back that she thought Des might pick Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:14 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:“@bethieso: Spoke to @SeanLowe09 last night, who gave me his thoughts on @JuanPaGalavis as the new #Bachelor! http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2013-08-06-sean-lowe-juan-pablo-galavis?forceupdate”

I like Juan Pablo, I think he'll be good as The Bachelor. I remember him saying at the MTA that he didn't go out a lot and spent a lot of weekends with his four year old daughter, since he was a single father. I think he's in it for the right reasons, and I hope it's a good season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:15 pm

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Off to Thousand Islands this morning with @clmgiudici . Can't get enough of Canada.

These two are having the time of their lives right now, so happy for them that they get to spend so much quality time together. I hope for some pics of their vacation.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:20 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:

These two are having the time of their lives right now, so happy for them that they get to spend so much quality time together. I hope for some pics  of their vacation.

And its nice that this is a vacation, with no work involved. Just fun with each other and a few friends.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
umngirl wrote:
livelife wrote:I love when Sean responds to tweets like this..

Jessica ‏@Jessica_adams24  7m  
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 When you tweet you BF sitting next to you it makes you STUPID!

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  4m  
@Jessica_adams24 @clmgiudici can't argue with sound logic like that.

Well played Sean.

And Cat gets in on the fun
@Jessica_adams24 3m
@SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici I meant you're!! laugh out loud Still looks stupid!

‏@clmgiudici 36s
@Jessica_adams24 @SeanLowe09 getting closer...it's "your"

Gosh this lady must not have been an English major. You go Cat.
@Jessica_adams24 7m
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 Guess you have nothing better to do since your not having sex or getting married! FARCE!
@clmgiudici 5m
@Jessica_adams24 @SeanLowe09 "you're" not having sex
@Jessica_adams24 4m
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 You're right! You're not!
@clmgiudici 2m
@Jessica_adams24 @SeanLowe09 (insert clapping hands emoticon) grammar lesson complete

Oh gosh that lady is so harsh . She needs to shut up . Why she is bringing up personal things . I am so embarrass with that lady . Rolling Eyes :shock: can she stop already . Some people like this fighting with personalities is just ridiculous .

Just had to say one more thing about this ridiculous lady and then I'll stop. I really like how Sean and Cat work together as a team. First this imbecile makes a nasty comment to Cat and Sean responds. Then she continues to make nasty comments and Cat steps in and takes over. It reminds me of tag team wrestling. These two work as a team. It's nice to see how this couple have evolved from a newly engaged couple to a very solid, formidable team. They have each other's back and will fight anyone who tries to hurt the other.

SeanCat for the WIN!! High clap 

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Of course Sean loves Canada it's where they had their first date ;) Hope the love-birds have lots of fun!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:27 pm

I took a little venture in the ABC board (because I was actually happy Des picked Chris but that's a different fan thread) and am amazed at posters' conclusions based on the little they've seen of SeanCat in the finale lst night. They've summized that she's not really that into him, no affection between the two and it's only a matter of time when they'll announce that they've split up. Sigh...people are incorrigible.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:40 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:I took a little venture in the ABC board (because I was actually happy Des picked Chris but that's a different fan thread) and am amazed at posters' conclusions based on the little they've seen of SeanCat in the finale lst night.  They've summized that she's not really that into him, no affection between the two and it's only a matter of time when they'll announce that they've split up. Sigh...people are incorrigible.

I think some people won't believe it even after they get married. But it's whatever. Apparently if you aren't all over each other in public and shouting your feelings from the rooftops on national television, you're really not in love. It also makes it obvious these people don't follow them on social media because that opinion would probably be different.

On a happier note, this is will they will be staying in Canada.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Screen56

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:47 pm

umngirl wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:I took a little venture in the ABC board (because I was actually happy Des picked Chris but that's a different fan thread) and am amazed at posters' conclusions based on the little they've seen of SeanCat in the finale lst night.  They've summized that she's not really that into him, no affection between the two and it's only a matter of time when they'll announce that they've split up. Sigh...people are incorrigible.

I think some people won't believe it even after they get married. But it's whatever. Apparently if you aren't all over each other in public and shouting your feelings from the rooftops on national television, you're really not in love. It also makes it obvious these people don't follow them on social media because that opinion would probably be different.

word 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:04 pm

umngirl wrote:

Totally agree. Or the people elsewhere who could only comment that Catherine looked like she gained 30 pounds. Personal, much? Sometimes it's hard for me to hold my tongue...really hard.

Back to the happier note. That house is beautiful. How much fun are they going to have there? Wow! Sean said they get in at 9:30pm so they still have a bit of traveling left to do.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:11 pm

^People actually said that about her? For serious?!? Glad I didn't see that because I'm not the best at holding my tongue.

Looking forward to getting some fun pictures. I hope Sean does get the chance to teach her how to wakeboard like he mentioned in that interview. Also, that they get to do other fun activities like jet ski but also just decompress/spend time together without having any plans/work/business obligations.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

+33
scarre_me
jaromarie
chrissy1295
chaslom4
riddlexo3