SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:03 am

Anyone see GMA? They had an exclusive clip that showed Des telling Chris and Drew that Brooks chose to go home and that "love was unpredictable". Then she bursts into tears. Hope he comes back but they now both know he is gone and just how much she cared for him!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:08 am

BachfanNY wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am bringing this over from the locked Brooks thread. I love this picture of him arriving in LA yesterday! He looks so happy and relaxed. I just felt a calm come over me when I saw it!!

12 hours 24 minutes until showtime!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Nutty! I knew you'd get that first photo of him in LA giggling 

He looks very happy. Good for him!

Not exactly the look of someone dreading facing more from the firing squad of CH and Des, right?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCasey Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:35 am

sfrank wrote:Anyone see GMA? They had an exclusive clip that showed Des telling Chris and Drew that Brooks chose to go home and that "love was unpredictable". Then she bursts into tears. Hope he comes back but they now both know he is gone and just how much she cared for him!

I did! And Chris is in the same suit that we've seen in the screen cap so now we're back to wondering if there was a final rose ceremony. Oh, except we've got a shot of him in the limo in a different suit, so there goes that theory!

KCCasey

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:37 am

HAPPY BRESDAY EVERYONE!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:46 am

Hugesmile 
BarbB222 wrote:HAPPY BRESDAY EVERYONE!
:cutesmile!:  The day is finally here!! If we are this excited and anticipatory, just imagine what Des and Brooks feel? Take what we are feeling and times it by 10, perhaps?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:49 am

Piper61 wrote:Hugesmile 
:cutesmile!:  The day is finally here!!  If we are this excited and anticipatory, just imagine what Des and Brooks feel?  Take what we are feeling and times it by 10, perhaps?

There is one slight difference. They know the outcome and we are on pins and needles waiting to see the outcome. I am sure being in hiding was not easy for them but especially for Brooks.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:49 am

:cutesmile!:  The day is finally here!!  If we are this excited and anticipatory, just imagine what Des and Brooks feel?  Take what we are feeling and times it by 10, perhaps?

They are BOTH at the Finish line and want Bach Nation to know it! heartglasses :swinginglove seeing hearts 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:50 am

I am so happy to see you guys saying the same thing i just posted in Chrisville! I hope we can all support one another on supporting our favs tonight! I think their will be some sort of backlash for the final couple no matter who it is but I think it's safe to say they all seem happy in recent photos and are doing well!!! Good luck tonight Bres fans and hopefully you guys wish our spoiled f2 fan hearts the same bestbud!  cause according to 50 confirmed sources we will need it giggling giggling 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:51 am

BarbB222 wrote:

They are BOTH at the Finish line and want Bach Nation to know it! heartglasses :swinginglove seeing hearts 

Damn Barb, you always think what I am thinking but you always word it so much better.
:yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:54 am

Answering that person's question from the other page:

Like Brooks said last week, you can't force love.

I'd want them to be happy and if they're happier apart I'm happy for them. I'd just be disappointed in how the spoilers and edit set it up.

Last edited by Adele1117 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:54 am

nannymargie wrote:

There is one slight difference.  They know the outcome and we are on pins and needles waiting to see the outcome.  I am sure being in hiding was not  easy for them but especially for Brooks.

ITA, they must be so releaved that in hours they will be able to finally be together in public and get all this drama of the last two weeks behind them.
CAn't wait to see them at the ATFR. When she looks at him, her eyes light up a room and her smile, she just gleams from ear to ear.

The way he looks at her with adoration, is so raw and so real. Can't blame her for gleaming like she does :yes: 

Betca their cells phones are busy busy today like never before... giggling 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 am

Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+72
just2relax
beader
Newto
kash
Rudyblue