SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:56 am

nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Hugesmile 
BarbB222 wrote:HAPPY BRESDAY EVERYONE!
:cutesmile!:  The day is finally here!!  If we are this excited and anticipatory, just imagine what Des and Brooks feel?  Take what we are feeling and times it by 10, perhaps?

They are BOTH at the Finish line and want Bach Nation to know it! heartglasses :swinginglove seeing hearts 

Damn Barb, you always think what I am thinking but you always word it so much better.
:yes: 

thanks!  You ready for our Breslebration? celebrate 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:56 am

BarbB222 wrote:
:cutesmile!:  The day is finally here!!  If we are this excited and anticipatory, just imagine what Des and Brooks feel?  Take what we are feeling and times it by 10, perhaps?

They are BOTH at the Finish line and want Bach Nation to know it! heartglasses :swinginglove seeing hearts 

Yep. Today is the day....smileyyay
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:56 am

sfrank wrote:Anyone see GMA? They had an exclusive clip that showed Des telling Chris and Drew that Brooks chose to go home and that "love was unpredictable". Then she bursts into tears. Hope he comes back but they now both know he is gone and just how much she cared for him!

I assumed that would be the case. Thanks for the update. I thought she would admit that he was the frontrunner actually, so I was wrong there.

I still don't know if he comes back, but she sure worded her blog funny at the end with the 'Brooks and the remaining men' thing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:58 am

nutty1 wrote:

Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts 

My heart is jumping to with Breshilaration! :cutesmile!: 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 am

Di_ATL wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

There is one slight difference.  They know the outcome and we are on pins and needles waiting to see the outcome.  I am sure being in hiding was not  easy for them but especially for Brooks.

ITA, they must be so releaved that in hours they will be able to finally be together in public and get all this drama of the last two weeks behind them.
CAn't wait to see them at the ATFR. When she looks at him, her eyes light up a room and her smile, she just gleams from ear to ear.

The way he looks at her with adoration, is so raw and so real. Can't blame her for gleaming like she does :yes: 

Betca their cells phones are busy busy today like never before... giggling       

Yes to all of the ^^^^^^^^^^^ yes 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by rziukaite Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 am

BarbB222 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts 

My heart is jumping to with Breshilaration! :cutesmile!: 

YAY HAPPY BRES DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! High clap High clap High clap High clap High clap 
rziukaite
rziukaite

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 am

There is one thing that has always made me question how TPTB edit this show.  They have hours and hours of footage of their dates why focus  so much on the kissing.  Why can't they show more of the things they do and the conversations.  I guess that would be just too much to ask.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 am

Come on guys... we still don't have anything showing he comes back yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:04 am

atem wrote:Come on guys... we still don't have anything showing he comes back yet.  

After what we saw on the breakup you can say we have FAITH! Sometimes you just have to believe even if you have no proof.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:05 am

its hard when everything points to him not coming back.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 am

I've already gone there, believing he doesn't come back and feeling the disappointment (yesterday) so I'm prepared for anything. I'm happy today because it's almost over and I hope we get to celebrate Bres in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:14 am

brittany4400 wrote:I am so happy to see you guys saying the same thing i just posted in Chrisville! I hope we can all support one another on supporting our favs tonight! I think their will be some sort of backlash for the final couple no matter who it is but I think it's safe to say they all seem happy in recent photos and are doing well!!!  Good luck tonight Bres fans and hopefully you guys wish our spoiled f2 fan hearts the same bestbud!  cause according to 50 confirmed sources we will need it giggling giggling 

brittany, bringing my answer to your post from over at Chrisville...

latergator wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I am honesty prepared for the worst tonight... Des being selfish and letting chris get down on one knee and propose and then rejecting him!!! With that said, I am okay due to recent pics of chris and tweets confirming he is doing well and enjoying life. I also remember the poster who knows chris and says he handles disappointments and heartbreaks etc very well in life! I look forward to rejoicing with you guys tonight in Chrisville about what a truly incredible guy he is l o v e I am so jealous of the lucky woman who will get his heart one day. She will be very blessed!!!

A piece of advice no matter what happens tonight.... I think we should stick to the chris thread! I hate seeing dissension between us ad brooks fan over this silly show bestbud! I know there will be plenty of I told you so's, oh he is just a deafault, they will never make it etc etc! I just hope we can all be happy for one another and our fav's while respecting the happy and exciting evironment love and San provide for us to enjoy our lil obsession!!

Who is ready for more shirtless chris tonight :Drool: and please for the love of all good things let chris be the next bachelor Praying

Brittany... if somehow the spoilers are wrong, and Des were to be at the end of this engaged to Chris, I would be happy for the two of them.  now that said, I don't hold out much hope that would happen. :Smiley: 

this was Des' show and in the end I want her to have her fairy-tale no matter who that includes. I personally like her best with Brooks, but that is just my opinion. Chris is a very stable and caring man, and as it's been said here in Chrisville... he will definitely make some woman feel completely loved and adored... and that person will be just right for him. Chris reminds me of Chris Lambton, he just gave his whole heart... but in the end he found Peyton and they are a union encircled with love and friendship. that kind of relationship is what I hope for all the guys from this season, and most importantly for Des and her chosen one.
bestbud! Chrisville bestbud!
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+72
just2relax
beader
Newto
kash
Rudyblue