SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Page 52 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:44 am

NeverEnoughTime wrote:The question I keep asking myself is, why on earth is Chris ok with this?  He has to know that there is a chance he will always love her more than she loves him.  Who in their right mind could be ok with that for the rest of their life?  Why would Chris do that to himself after knowing the magnitude of her feelings for Brooks?

Des needs a relationship where she is EQUALLY in love!!  I feel like she is letting her bitterness at not being loved as much by Brooks seriously cloud her judgement.  I'm afraid she's gonna realize how bored she is after she's married with a kid on the way.  Goodness, what a train wreck!

He probably didn't even watch it...that's how and he loves her and will take her any way he can, I guess.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Post by NeverEnoughTime Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 am

nannymargie wrote:I really think Des settled to save face and not leave alone.

I really hope she is happy with Chris and they can make it work.  But Brooks will always be in her heart.

Until she gets that what if truly settled, she's not going to be able to fully give he heart to anyone. And I don't think she can resolve what she needs to in a relationship. Much less with a ring on her finger!

NeverEnoughTime

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 am

Good luck to the couple. I mean it. I just don't see it.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:46 am

:Frown: 

I love Desiree and I wish her the best.  If she and Chris stay together than good for them and I'm sorry they couldn't have an obvious love story that played out for fans.  If they don't , then I wish she had never done this show.  The sparkle of the girl I saw announced as Bachelorette many months ago was gone tonight, in my opinion.  I hate how they set her up with what they aired and the spoilers.  I hate how she went along with it in her interviews because it helped to degrade her real relationship.  

I love Brooks and I wish him the best.  I'm going to believe he was really conflicted.  I wish he left before hometowns.  I wish he wasn't the only one she really seemed to kiss and light up around. I'll remove my Bres pictures tomorrow.  Can't read the treads tonight.  Maybe tomorrow.

The season makes me sad.  I loved it until tonight which was honestly the most boring 2 hours of tv ever.  Overall Des and Brooks provided me great entertainment.  A gotcha ending may seem great to TPTB, but I think for most fans it's a bummer.

Good luck to Desiree and Chris and I hope to see the big smile and joy back in her now that this is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

relaxing wrote::Frown: 

I love Desiree and I wish her the best.  If she and Chris stay together than good for them and I'm sorry they couldn't have an obvious love story that played out for fans.  If they don't , then I wish she had never done this show.  The sparkle of the girl I saw announced as Bachelorette many months ago was gone tonight, in my opinion.  I hate how they set her up with what they aired and the spoilers.  I hate how she went along with it in her interviews because it helped to degrade her real relationship.  

I love Brooks and I wish him the best.  I'm going to believe he was really conflicted.  I wish he left before hometowns.  I wish he wasn't the only one she really seemed to kiss and light up around. I'll remove my Bres pictures tomorrow.  Can't read the treads tonight.  Maybe tomorrow.

The season makes me sad.  I loved it until tonight which was honestly the most boring 2 hours of tv ever.  Overall Des and Brooks provided me great entertainment.  A gotcha ending may seem great to TPTB, but I think for most fans it's a bummer.

Good luck to Desiree and Chris and I hope to see the big smile and joy back in her now that this is over.

Hopefully, we get some Brooks caps!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:48 am

So are we to believe that Brooks never attempted to return? He left and didn't look back?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jillnc1 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:49 am

relaxing wrote::Frown: 

I agree completely, relaxing. I wish Chris and Des the best, but I find the whole thing sad. Sad for Chris, sad for Des and sad for Brooks being used by Fleiss.

jillnc1

Female Posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:50 am

bleuberry wrote:So are we to believe that Brooks never attempted to return? He left and didn't look back?

Why? You don't?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:51 am

atem wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So are we to believe that Brooks never attempted to return? He left and didn't look back?

Why?  You don't?

Oh, I do now. giggling I guess I fell for the edit, I figured he would at least try.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEnoughTime Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:55 am

I still feel like the producers of the show killed their relationship.  I think they made her limit her time and date opportunities with Brooks.  I whole heartedly believe they up filled his head full of doubt.  I think this was a science experiment to them.  They knew early on that she had major feelings for Brooks, but made sure to put a wrench in those feelings everywhere they could.  Yes, I believe that Brooks not being able to find love was mostly their fault.  I'm irritated and unsatisfied with this whole thing!

NeverEnoughTime

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:58 am

Terrible season.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:58 am

NeverEnoughTime wrote:I still feel like the producers of the show killed their relationship.  I think they made her limit her time and date opportunities with Brooks.  I whole heartedly believe they up filed his head full of doubt.  I think this was a science experiment to them.  They knew early on that she had major feelings for Brooks, but made sure to put a wrench in those feelings everywhere they could.  Yes, I believe that Brooks not being able to find love was mostly heir fault.  I'm irritated and unsatisfied with this whole thing!

This show isn't even worth it to me. MF & Co. don't care about anything but ratings and getting back at RS. RS' ego is so huge, he still doesn't get it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

+32
Aunties_Love
Butter_Scotch77
Admin
MonicaJM2001
clean0002