SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Page 53 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Post by clean0002 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Cecilia wrote:Good luck to the couple. I mean it. I just don't see it.

Me neither. At all. I will totally and utterly shocked if they get married.

clean0002

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 pm

I am really bummed that it went down like this. The producers really threw them all under the bus with the edit. Even if Brooks was her first choice (which clearly he is/was) once it went down the way it did, they could have thrown the edit to make Des/Chris more believeable. This is ridiculous. They have now made Des look like a settler and Chris sloppy seconds. They threw Brooks under the bus by making it seem like he was a horrible person for backing off when he couldn't see himself getting to love and a proposal in the amount of time provided. He was villianized for not riding it to the end for the "fairytale" ending. And now a majority of fans and viewers are left dumbfounded by it. Not shocked and awed so much as dumbfounded. I def hope people continue to post here b/c Brooks has become my favorite contestant and he is an amazing man. I am going to stay here for sure to post. I do hope he starts tweeting more now that the show has ended. I do think in a real world situation where there wasn't a time limit of 6 weeks Bres would have been better suited to meet and date and eventually BOTH fall in love, which is so ironic.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:09 pm

I would much rather have seen Des walk away alone, with her head held high and an honest heart.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I am really bummed that it went down like this. The producers really threw them all under the bus with the edit. Even if Brooks was her first choice (which clearly he is/was) once it went down the way it did, they could have thrown the edit to make Des/Chris more believeable. This is ridiculous. They have now made Des look like a settler and Chris sloppy seconds. They threw Brooks under the bus by making it seem like he was a horrible person for backing off when he couldn't see himself getting to love and a proposal in the amount of time provided. He was villianized for not riding it to the end for the "fairytale" ending. And now a majority of fans and viewers are left dumbfounded by it. Not shocked and awed so much as dumbfounded. I def hope people continue to post here b/c Brooks has become my favorite contestant and he is an amazing man. I am going to stay here for sure to post. I do hope he starts tweeting more now that the show has ended. I do think in a real world situation where there wasn't a time limit of 6 weeks Bres would have been better suited to meet and date and eventually BOTH fall in love, which is so ironic.

I am glad you will stay here to post!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Kaltie wrote:I would much rather have seen Des walk away alone, with her head held high and an honest heart.

Agreed. Or even - I will date you.
It makes no sense after the things she said to Brooks less than a week ago.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:14 pm

No caps yet? Come on guys! Ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:15 pm

jillnc1 wrote:
relaxing wrote::Frown: 

I love Desiree and I wish her the best.  If she and Chris stay together than good for them and I'm sorry they couldn't have an obvious love story that played out for fans.  If they don't , then I wish she had never done this show.  The sparkle of the girl I saw announced as Bachelorette many months ago was gone tonight, in my opinion.  I hate how they set her up with what they aired and the spoilers.  I hate how she went along with it in her interviews because it helped to degrade her real relationship.  

I love Brooks and I wish him the best.  I'm going to believe he was really conflicted.  I wish he left before hometowns.  I wish he wasn't the only one she really seemed to kiss and light up around. I'll remove my Bres pictures tomorrow.  Can't read the treads tonight.  Maybe tomorrow.

The season makes me sad.  I loved it until tonight which was honestly the most boring 2 hours of tv ever.  Overall Des and Brooks provided me great entertainment.  A gotcha ending may seem great to TPTB, but I think for most fans it's a bummer.

Good luck to Desiree and Chris and I hope to see the big smile and joy back in her now that this is over.

I agree completely, relaxing. I wish Chris and Des the best, but I find the whole thing sad. Sad for Chris, sad for Des and sad for Brooks being used by Fleiss.
yes I agree with both of you.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Kaltie wrote:I would much rather have seen Des walk away alone, with her head held high and an honest heart.

Agreed. Or even - I will date you.
It makes no sense after the things she said to Brooks less than a week ago.

Yes, I think that if Des would walk away with her head held high and an honest heart.. I think Brooks and Des would have a chance together on the outside. She didn't look that happy in my opinion, she would look 100 % happier with Brooks, just saying.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:18 pm

wow... I am just deflated.  I feel bad if I encouraged anyone to believe in the spoilers, I wish I had just kept my mouth shut and watched it play out like seasons before.  when I started watching the second show, these two reminded me so much of DeAnna and Graham.  and now even more so.  

De never loved Jesse, we all know that. she accepted the proposal from him cause she could not leave alone after Graham left, she needed to have someone love her.  Even tho Jesse didn't, she had the proposal.  I remember the MTA with Graham, she reacted to Graham like Des did to Brooks tonight. I know that for years she has pined for Graham, if he had only said once to come here she would have,

I really like Des, but she showed me tonight that she still loves Brooks. if he had gotten down on one knee and said lets date, I think she would have put the ring in the box, kissed Chris so long and taken Brooks up on his offer. she tears up and catches her breath still when he comes near her.  they still complete each others sentences.

I really like Brooks, I'm glad that if he was not feeling it enough to propose then he did the right thing and left. But it was obvious to me tonight with his getting teary that his feelings are still there. I believe he would have jumped at the chance to get to know her away from this series in real life. if she had said, forget Chris, lets go get a coffee, he would have gone in a heartbeat.

I like Chris, poor Chris.  he is such a kind, gentle man... but he is willing to be in a one sided relationship just to be near Des. I hope and pray that if it's not going to work that it happens sooner rather than later. I would hate to see him strung along too long. he deserves a woman who loves him equally back.

all in all, I am just deflated I guess...
Atem, you were right to constantly question... good work!
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEnoughTime Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:22 pm

latergator, I couldn't agree more with everything you just said!

NeverEnoughTime

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Well, I didn't want to question it. Like I said, I am just wired that way and I've watched this show long enough to know.

I wish someone took caps of Brooks. I would have, but I don't have the tools to do it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:22 pm

NeverEnoughTime wrote:I still feel like the producers of the show killed their relationship.  I think they made her limit her time and date opportunities with Brooks.  I whole heartedly believe they up filled his head full of doubt.  I think this was a science experiment to them.  They knew early on that she had major feelings for Brooks, but made sure to put a wrench in those feelings everywhere they could.  Yes, I believe that Brooks not being able to find love was mostly their fault.  I'm irritated and unsatisfied with this whole thing!

I totally agree with you, they also were not going to let him spend the night on the FD. Did you notice she asked him what happened between the HTD date and the FD. He really could not tell her the truth. He was made to believe he would not be picked. So he just played with words and said nothing. Really sad. Des was on Jimmy Kimmel with Wesley the baby bachelor but no Chris. What dis that about? Maybe they will be on the last few mins.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

+32
Aunties_Love
Butter_Scotch77
Admin
MonicaJM2001
clean0002