SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by brittany44000 Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:22 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natashajarmick      12 hours ago
Spotted in Queen Anne: Des & Chris! Hahahahaha #thebachelorette #wtf @emzzprice @sidnee87

emzzprice @natashajarmick omg you're lying!!! did you say hi?!

natashajarmick Hahaha @emzzprice no but they were just strolling! Haha she was in her yoga gear and he is WAY HOTTER IN PERSON
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the pic has been posted. but what caught me is her comment (the bolded) giggling 

im DYING to know my dear friend, Brittany :WAVEY: ,`s amusing response to this particular super extemely important issue of our life!!!...LOL..😆 :laughingoutlou
Chris is already such a mega hunk on my tv :Drool:  if I ever meet him I would :thud 
yes Britt..!..i wouldnt admit u as my friend when that moment happen. it will be so embarrassing!!...LOL...:laughingoutlou :justkidding
I wouldn't blame you... Although I suspect if some of us met him he may need a restraining order giggling :justkidding 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:cuteness overload!! :bigsmile: . i noticed loverrr has became her new mantra now giggling ..she is being protective of her perfect fiancee for getting preyed by awed women all over America, i guess...Hugesmile
I like to think that she was just answering our question. giggling yay! Glad she is enjoying his HRH. Hugesmile
i think i agree with you as well, Grace. remember when she said in Medeira that she was sure all of her final 5 guys are the great lovers?.giggling .well, we cant deny the fact that she thinks our boy has the biggest *bleep* of them all! :Woah-hoo: 😆 . It only adds up the conclusion that he IS the greatest loverrr.......thumbsup . good for ya, Des!!...sneakyl .     *picking my mind out from the gutter now....Embarressed! giggling *

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey , I took it that Des meant Chris had The biggest Vocabulary  . :Drool:

Last edited by rc49ers on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:cuteness overload!! :bigsmile: . i noticed loverrr has became her new mantra now giggling ..she is being protective of her perfect fiancee for getting preyed by awed women all over America, i guess...Hugesmile
I like to think that she was just answering our question. giggling yay! Glad she is enjoying his HRH. Hugesmile
i think i agree with you as well, Grace. remember when she said in Medeira that she was sure all of her final 5 guys are the great lovers?.giggling .well, we cant deny the fact that she thinks our boy has the biggest *bleep* of them all! :Woah-hoo: 😆 . It only adds up the conclusion that he IS the greatest loverrr.......thumbsup . good for ya, Des!!...sneakyl .     *picking my mind out from the gutter now....Embarressed! giggling *
Des, :yougogirl: 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by bamafan Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:56 pm

How would she know that when Brooks left before their date???

bamafan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:45 pm

The size of the shoes and fingers will tell alot.  Seeing them in the shorts during the dodge ball game would give away those little secrets too.  I am laughing so hard at all the comments on the poor fellow you all bring a sunshine to my day lately. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:06 pm

The shoe theory I've heard of , But Fingers too  :shocked!:    I believe you do learn something new every day .  

giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:11 pm

rc49ers wrote:The shoe theory I've heard of , But Fingers too  :shocked!:    I believe you do learn something new every day .  

giggling
I guess you weren't here when everyone was doing thumb analysis a couple of season's back. giggling
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by bamafan Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:13 pm

A nurse said look at the ring finger and if it is longer than the pointing finger then he is in good shape as a man. Maybe we all need to look at these guys hands closer.sneakyl 

bamafan

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:42 pm

I've heard hands too! Brooks and chris both have long slender fingers so she probably would have been good to go either way giggling giggling  oh and also height, I've heard good things about tall men as well :yes: 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Britt, what have you been up to again giggling  as I said earlier, if you ever have the chance to meet Chris, your face would be so red from all the naughty things you've said about him here 😆 😆 😆

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Who ever said size doesn't matter?? giggling  Sorry, for the filth, but couldn't resist jumping in on the conversation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+82
mprssdbyu
Rolly
dw_a_mom
renaissance
lovebachelorette2012