SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by brittany44000 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 am

What did brooks say? I can't understand it?
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:11 am

mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Chris unfollowed Brooks (which I think is for the best.)
Wow, hopefully folks will not make a big deal out of this. I agree it's for the best.
The reason may be at the 2:25 mark...

Wow, just wow, I rest my case and won't say anything more hmmm 
WTH????
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:12 am

Litta123 wrote:You like the smile in the end? Here you go, Mura...:gotcha: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
well, with this, you have made my week, Litta!!..LOL...Hugesmile seeing hearts cloud nine . TY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:17 am

brittany44000 wrote:What did brooks say? I can't understand it?
"So, it turns out, that if you listen to someone and give them what they need.. that's what drives engagement."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:23 am

Absolutely

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Absolutely
I totally agree! BTW Auntie, you do have friends on this forum!Hugesmile 
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:29 am

grace8136 wrote:
"So, it turns out, that if you listen to someone and give them what they need.. that's what drives engagement."
at first i thought its only bc my poor unnative English that i couldnt understand what he said here (and sometimes when he was on the show either giggling ). but since Britt with her good native English ears couldnt hear it right either...you have no idea how relieve i am!..Hugesmile

can someone send this awesome guy to the  cloud nine please? ....(err....and perhaps never let him back to earth)?? TIA!!  Rolling Eyes :lala:

ETA : now i know that i have a quite reliable fangirling radar. I only fangirl contestant who considerate of others. last time it was Arie. as heartbroken as he was, he never said anything bad about Jem, since he always consider Jef as his best bud. He even stood by them in many2 interviews. At first i thought Chris has said Brooks was a good friend of his and vice versa. But seriously, this vid just made me speechless, even if it was aimed for joke for his marketing purpose. You don`t simply throw your friend under the bus for your own benefit/interest.no no

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:31 am

Muslady wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Absolutely
I totally agree! BTW Auntie, you do have friends on this forum!Hugesmile 
Thanks for that Muslady. I know I shouldn't let some get under my skin, but I think you can all imagine what is going through some Brooks fans minds. Thanks again for your support and know that I do feel I have friends here that are really great!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:45 am

[quote="grace8136"]
"So, it turns out, that if you listen to someone and give them what they need.. that's what drives engagement."[

Wow! Sad. Funny how one comment can change your perception of someone. no no 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:46 am

grace8136 wrote:
Wow, not cool. no no

"You're my person."  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:47 am

grace8136 wrote:
Brittany I couldn't understand him either but I thought he was mumbling most of the time on the show as well. I've heard that he has thrown slams at Chris but then someone would say he was just kidding - well I don't think he was just kidding and if I had had any respect for him before I sure wouldn't have any now. :angryemotion 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:53 am

Maybe I missed this part of the show or something but what's so bad about what Brooks said? Thanks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+82
mprssdbyu
Rolly
dw_a_mom
renaissance
lovebachelorette2012