SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:55 am

Alanna wrote:Maybe I missed this part of the show or something but what's so bad about what Brooks said? Thanks.
Go back a page.. It's not something he said on the show. It's a marketing piece that spoofed the show at Des/Chris' expense.

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by brittany44000 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:59 am

I am glad chris went ahead and deleted him! Seeing brooks post show tells me he is not someone chris would be friends with in rl anyways! Chris seems to have tons of very well rounded humble friends and doesn't need to let it bother him.
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:03 am

SLA44 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:What did brooks say? I can't understand it?
"So, it turns out, that if you listen to someone and give them what they need.. that's what drives engagement."
Brittany I couldn't understand him either but I thought he was mumbling most of the time on the show as well.  I've heard that he has thrown slams at Chris but then someone would say he was just kidding - well I don't think he was just kidding and if I had had any respect for him before I sure wouldn't have any now. :angryemotion 

Yes, I believe Brooks might be losing some respect from a few people now. Not just here on this board. I don't want to say too much but the "evidence" is out there that some "others" are not happy either. Des and chris have support here but in Bachelor Nation too. :gotcha:  He only has himself to blame. no no 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:05 am

grace8136 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Maybe I missed this part of the show or something but what's so bad about what Brooks said? Thanks.
Go back a page.. It's not something he said on the show. It's a marketing piece that spoofed the show at Des/Chris' expense.
Maybe I didn't watch carefully (or just tired!) but everyone makes fun of the show, I didn't think it was targeted specifically to them.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Autocorrect mischief)
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:07 am

Re. The Marketette video or whatever the heck it's called, I don't find Brooks' statement offensive. Is it poor form to turn the breakup scene into a joke given the difficulty of that moment? Yeah, but it also reveals that Brooks and Des aren't good for each other, which they both seem to know now. Brooks leaving Des was the best thing for both of them!

Brooks can parlay his spin on the show into a successful marketing career perhaps or a launch pad into more modeling. Des and Chris have turned that experience into a committed relationship that, at this stage, shows dedication, compatibility, fun, and support. As I've been saying, win-win for all parties!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:20 am

Alanna wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Maybe I didn't watch carefully (or just tired!) but everyone makes fun of the show, I didn't think it was targeted specifically to them.
Maybe this will convince you..

Brooks gave a presentation called something like "Marketing lessons I learned from the Bachelorette" and used either slides or a video of his breakup scene with Des and also himself and his employers retweeted the tweet below...
Loving @FitMarketing1 and @brooksforester recapping his bad hair day during the des breakup scene pic.twitter.com/5WkQ6QMBRu
— Mariah Russell (@mariahrussell) August 21, 2013
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@kaylalafferty check out @brooksforester at #INBOUND13. Stay tuned for more... pic.twitter.com/NhiXFE6UN5

— Don Lafferty (@donlafferty) August 21, 2013

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:23 am

veg_out wrote:Re. The Marketette video or whatever the heck it's called, I don't find Brooks' statement offensive. Is it poor form to turn the breakup scene into a joke given the difficulty of that moment? Yeah, but it also reveals that Brooks and Des aren't good for each other, which they both seem to know now. Brooks leaving Des was the best thing for both of them!

Brooks can parlay his spin on the show into a successful marketing career perhaps or a launch pad into more modeling. Des and Chris have turned that experience into a committed relationship that, at this stage, shows dedication, compatibility, fun, and support. As I've been saying, win-win for all parties!

Veg, I like your positive attitude. And you are right that Des and Chris have turned this into something very special and possibly long lasting. I agree that Brooks did one thing right, he left when he did, and Des and Chris are now so grateful because they both feel they were meant to be.! ;) I am going to focus on the start of their beautiful relationship. It really does seem to be going great!! :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:31 am

soccermom333 wrote:
veg_out wrote:Re. The Marketette video or whatever the heck it's called, I don't find Brooks' statement offensive. Is it poor form to turn the breakup scene into a joke given the difficulty of that moment? Yeah, but it also reveals that Brooks and Des aren't good for each other, which they both seem to know now. Brooks leaving Des was the best thing for both of them!

Veg, I like your positive attitude.  And you are right that Des and Chris have turned this into something very special and possibly long lasting.  I agree that Brooks did one thing right, he left when he did, and Des and Chris are now so grateful because they both feel they were meant to be.! ;)  I am going to focus on the start of their beautiful relationship.  It really does seem to be going great!!  :cutesmile!: 
I agree SM.. but I was commenting on why Chris might have unfollowed Brooks and as Chres fans it seems note worthy that this is where there are with the whole Brooks saga.. he has not been the such an upstanding guy post show IMO. I'm sure it just makes it all the more difficult for Des to have loved Brooks, but at the same time all the more thankful that she ended up with Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 am

Eh these people see it as a show, entertainment, just like des went months allowing the Brooks F1 spoiler to exist. I don't think any of this makes Brooks a bad guy and I'm not even a fan of his. I doubt any of these 3 spend any time seriously thinking about that breakup scene and have any real feelings towards it. JMO obviously.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:51 am

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 18m
Had an amazing family dinner with @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried and I can assure you. ..they are the most adorable couple ever! ;)

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:02 am

jupi wrote:
Had an amazing family dinner with @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried and I can assure you. ..they are the most adorable couple ever! ;)

Yay!!! High clap  Thanks Jupi! So happy Molly and Jason see what we already know. ;) Nice to get the confirmation. Maybe there will be a picture soon.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:03 am

jupi wrote:
great!!..lets focus back on our happy couple again!!..group hug .. It is such a great compliment from the veteran couple..!!.High clap heartbeat 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+82
mprssdbyu
Rolly
dw_a_mom
renaissance
lovebachelorette2012