SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Mozart Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 pm

snowandcold wrote:I read a few minutes ago Gia found out that her boyfriend cheated on her Monday
It's tragic that Gia did not get the help she needed to cope with life's problems.
Suicide is never the answer.
I don't understand how such a sweet, beautiful person could bring herself to do such a thing as to end her own life.
If those closest to Gia knew that she was in such a bleak place, they would have gotten her the help she desperately needed, and saved her life.
Then she would have simply left her cheater boyfriend and started life over - and later, would have found a true, loyal soulmate.
Yes, a real tragedy is that no one realized that Gia needed help.....until it was sadly too late.

Last edited by Mozart on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marti [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 pm

snowandcold wrote:I read a few minutes ago Gia found out that her boyfriend cheated on her Monday
Poor lady! I just looked at Gia's Twitter feed. Someone responded to her sweet tweet about Chris and her response is just so sad ... especially coming from such a gorgeous (inside/out) woman in a long-term committed relationship.

Gia Allemand ‏@GiaAllemand 5 Aug
Chris your words are the words every woman in America wants to hear. You are amazing. #Bachelorette #GetTheRose

staciann ‏@StaciAnn 5 Aug
@GiaAllemand if by amazing you mean the biggest sucker ever. I totally agree.

Gia Allemand ‏@GiaAllemand 5 Aug
@StaciAnn sucker or not he stole my heart. And I'm sitting here wishing someone would say that to me #Bachelorette #GetTheRose

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:09 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Poor lady! I just looked at Gia's Twitter feed. Someone responded to her sweet tweet about Chris and her response is just so sad ... especially coming from such a gorgeous (inside/out) woman in a long-term committed relationship.

Gia Allemand ‏@GiaAllemand  5 Aug  
Chris your words are the words every woman in America wants to hear. You are amazing. #Bachelorette #GetTheRose

staciann ‏@StaciAnn  5 Aug  
@GiaAllemand if by amazing you mean the biggest sucker ever. I totally agree.

Gia Allemand ‏@GiaAllemand  5 Aug  
@StaciAnn sucker or not he stole my heart. And I'm sitting here wishing someone would say that to me #Bachelorette #GetTheRose

Oh my!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:11 pm

This is really sad!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 pm

SLA44 wrote:This is really sad!
Wow....what a shame it came to that. RIP
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreamer07 Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:49 pm

2boys3girls wrote:So, Matt White started following me on Twitter. Not a bad thing but I am surprised. I am not anyone special and don't really tweet that much! giggling 
 He followed me too! :shocked!: 

[b style="border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); display: block; font-weight: 700;"]MVMom39forever[/b]
Pia1 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Whoa! She's setting up a bridal blog/website ala Ashley and JP? People don't do if it's not real...did Ali have one?
I took that to mean more of a business blog for designs and future boutique, not so much a personal story, but could be wrong.
Aha...completely forgot that she's a bridal stylist...OK, I'll tamp down my excitement Hugesmile 
It could be both. 
I definitely think she's going back to work and using her celebrity in a really smart way! So happy for her that the Bachelorette is giving her a bigger platform to take her experience as a wedding/bridal consultant to a new level. 

I would love to see Des have a "Say Yes to the Dress" kind of wedding-related reality show where she consults with brides so that we could every once in a while get a peak of her deliciously gorgeous future husband! 

I'm all for that idea, MVMom!

And lastly... have been praying for Gia ever since I found out she was in the ICU yesterday. She seemed like a sweetheart from everything I saw on television, a truly beautiful person, inside and out. It really seems like anybody would've been lucky to have her in their life. My prayers are now going to her family... it's crazy about the boyfriend rumor; I hope it's not true.
daydreamer07
daydreamer07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:35 pm

daydreamer,

I am thrilled that he is following me but I don't know what made him do that? All I usually do is respond or favorite bach nation tweets. I guess I'm speechless but flattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:18 am

Devan Stetson ‏@DevanStetson 27m
Plot twist: Chris from the bachelorette is sitting next to me and he is having dinner with des.

Lauren Zelman ‏@laurzelman 29m
@DevanStetson plot twist he heard me yell "look it's the host from the bachelor!!!!"

Lauren Zelman ‏@laurzelman 28m
3rd time ive seen Chris Harrison.

--

Are they mixing up the two Chris'? Making it all up? Strange tweets lol!
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:29 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 17s
Quiet night with my babes @ChrisRSiegfried .. My first "rain" mist in Seattle. Many more to come. #dinner #rain #wine #datenight #mylove

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 15s
Rain rain go away, but now my girl is here to stay! #FirstDinner #RedWine

Red wine is right! rofl

:pinkaw: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:35 am

Ha!  I think the girls saw Chris the host and were being funny, or trying to be, by saying plot twist, Des is with Chris H.  Seems stupid.  Bet if you looked up the girls they are probably young.  We know Des and Chris are in Seattle.   no idea   On another note, did Chris H. tweet anything about Gia?  Or any of TPTB?

Awwww just saw her latest tweet. Cute! :cutesmile!: 

Last edited by soccermom333 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:37 am

bleuberry wrote:Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 17s
Quiet night with my babes @ChrisRSiegfried .. My first "rain" mist in Seattle. Many more to come. #dinner #rain #wine #datenight #mylove

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 15s
Rain rain go away, but now my girl is here to stay! #FirstDinner #RedWine

Red wine is right! rofl

:pinkaw: 
Wow Blueberry, thanks for that, just checked their twitter feed a while ago and didn't see anything. Can these two be any cuter beatingheart 
Way to shut down the stupid life and style report out today :yes:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:52 am

They are so adorable! heartbeat

I'm still waiting for that first picture of them in Seattle though, not gonna lie 👅

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+82
mprssdbyu
Rolly
dw_a_mom
renaissance
lovebachelorette2012