SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 13 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 am

To be honest, in following Des on twitter this season it's been really obvious she's not the witty, quick, funny type. Her tweets and insta captions have been a total snore. That's ok. Not a slam, but it's very noticeable compared to many on social media who are more engaging in that area.

Now, with Brooks, in like 2 days, I'm amused, intrigued and impressed with what he's posted. Already had some great laughs. He is just a really cool, interesting guy. The douchelandia tweet and vid on CH's dating app kill me.

I can see the mis-match very clearly post show as much as I enjoyed them together.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 am

Adele1117 wrote:I was talking about that picture of him in the restaurant.

ah! yes, that definitely him :)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:37 am

relaxing wrote:To be honest,  in following Des on twitter this season it's been really obvious she's not the witty, quick, funny type.  Her tweets and insta captions have been a total snore.  That's ok.  Not a slam, but it's very  noticeable compared to many on social media who are more engaging in that area.  

Now, with Brooks, in like 2 days, I'm amused, intrigued and impressed with what he's posted.  Already had some great laughs.  He is just a really cool, interesting guy.  The douchelandia tweet and vid on CH's dating app kill me.

I can see the mis-match very clearly post show as much as I enjoyed them together.  

Agree! Totally! :yes: 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:38 am

Sfrank - always love your viewpoint and rational way of looking at everything. It's been great to read your thoughts this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:43 am

relaxing wrote:To be honest,  in following Des on twitter this season it's been really obvious she's not the witty, quick, funny type.  Her tweets and insta captions have been a total snore.  That's ok.  Not a slam, but it's very  noticeable compared to many on social media who are more engaging in that area.  

Now, with Brooks, in like 2 days, I'm amused, intrigued and impressed with what he's posted.  Already had some great laughs.  He is just a really cool, interesting guy.  The douchelandia tweet and vid on CH's dating app kill me.

I saw a mis-match on his HTD, in more than one area. They just didn't seem to fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:45 am

sfrank wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:It's Brooks. It's his Instagram.

That ask.fm is not his instagram. He's instagram is  @brooksaforester. I don't think that is him.
someone could ask him to link to the ask.fm from his twitter to prove it's real. i'm not on either of those sites so i don't think i can.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:04 am

relaxing wrote:Sfrank - always love your viewpoint and rational way of looking at everything.  It's been great to read your thoughts this season.  

Oh thanks, relaxing! I have enjoyed your posts as well! :)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:09 am

That instagram pic of Brooks is very easy on the eyes. giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:10 am

sydney1 wrote:Here's the thing....I don't believe Brooks was not falling in love. I notice a change in him after he saw Des with James.  I don't think he liked James very much and for her to treat James like she treat him was difficult for him to understand . Remember he had practice of putting walls up. He was able to do that with his father.  I believe if Des had told him earlier and starting backing down on the kisses with some of the other guys he may have open his heart more.  But I really think she lost him in Spain with all the James mess.  Brooks is very set in his principles and that is a good thing. But sometimes you just have to go head first and take a leap of faith.  I guess the reason I am so sad is because I believe Des and Brooks are soul mates and one day they will look back and know this.  This does not mean that they will not have a happy life but just think of what it could have been.

Thank you, thank you and again thank you. You said it perfectly. I so agree with you Sydney!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:26 am

sfrank wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Do you guys think Des moving so soon is her idea or Chris.  Thinking this may stop the talk that he is second choice

Thank for bringing this up again! I commented on this earlier...

Des and Chris are making a concerted effort to ignore her feelings for Brooks and it could be their downfall. That might be another reason TPTB dropped the pushing for him to be the new Bachelor! They want Des and Chris to say together for a bit! LOL.

Now, with Chris not having seen the infamous breakup because it "doesn't matter" and Des ridiculous claim that it was "two weeks" between Brooks leaving and the proposal, they are both delusional! I think Des is moving to Seattle this weekend because she is desperate to prove to the world, Chris and more importantly herself, that she is completely over Brooks. Even the most successful Bachelor and less controversial couples did not move this quickly. I think they should get used to being a couple in the real world before moving in together. Its a big mistake. Do the long distance thing for a few months, get your bearings, and THEN make the move. Too much, too soon...IMO.

SFrank, I love your insight and so agree with it.  I feel sad over this entire situation and I don't even know these people.
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:21 am

The situ kind of sucks in that Brooks lost out on fame and fortune because he demonstrated integrity.

Had he chosen to stay in the game and had hidden the fact that he did not actually want to marry D, he could've have enjoyed the spot light, years of fame, and access to entertainment jobs all under the patronage of Disney/ABC.

Instead, now that he's chosen to do the right thing by being honest to D, B is being lambasted on social media, with people accusing him of being gay, CH raking him over the coals, and D taking jabs at him as well.

Moral of the story? LIE and the world is your oyster. :(

kash

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudyblue Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:18 am

Beeleever wrote:Judiful~ I´ve been thinking about this and here goes...

All season long they have been touting this as Des and her fairytale. Let´s not even take the spoilers into consideration, Des TOLD us for weeks she was in love with Brooks, expected a proposal at the end with Brooks and then when he left, her heart was broken and she wanted to go home. The fairytale that would make sense, based on all the evidence presented to us, is the one they spoiled to fool us all.

The only person Des said she she loves, Brooks, comes back and sweeps her off her feet, Officer and a Gentleman style.

Instead, a few days later she is engaged to...Chris. What???

As someone else said, they did not have to show that 45 min agonizing break-up with Brooks. They could have shown 10 minutes of it and moved on. They could have focused more on her LCD and MTP with Chris so that we would have had a chance to believe the engagement is real.

But all they cared about was duping RS and hence millions of viewers.

So to me, I feel like I´ve been played like a puppet. I feel like I´ve been lied to, manipulated and used as a pawn in a game between MF and RS. And it doesn´t feel good.

I agree with this. They were so busy "getting" the spoilers, they didn't seem to care whether they "got" the fans as well.

Rudyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker