SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 34 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by nannymargie August 9th 2013, 9:40 am

Piper61 wrote:She has no obligation to disclose anything. And discussion on the forum will no doubt continue for now.
Yes, I would like to stay in touch with all of you cyber friends and get updates on Brooks.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by sfrank August 9th 2013, 9:45 am

atem wrote:
isittrue wrote:
atem wrote:I don't care if she has Brooks on her heart or mind.  I care about what Brooks is up to now, if he's still going to model and if he's going to be part of Bach Pad in 2014.  Oh, and future goals.  

If he's not really seriously dating anyone by the time Bach Pad starts filming, is that a clue he will be on?

We also know that he doesn't tweet very much, which he didn't when he had it before.  But, he seems to be doing things with former cast members (Zack K) and in touch with them.  

I do and I don't want to see him on Bachelor Pad.  Sometimes, just like the original franchise, those participating on Bachelor Pad come out looking bad.
Why care?  Why do people keep forgetting he dumped her act like she did.
HA! I am right there with you...I personally I think that while Brooks was in strong like with her he was NOT in love with her or was ever going to be. But he cared deeply for her and was profoundly sad that he had to hurt her feelings but that was the extent of it.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue August 9th 2013, 9:48 am

When does Bachelor Pad start filming?  I agree the show is too sleazy for Brooks and this show has a tendency to make people look bad.  I probably will still watch depending on who is on.  I am not watching the next bachelor as Juan Pablo does not appeal to me.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue August 9th 2013, 9:56 am

atem wrote:
isittrue wrote:
atem wrote:I don't care if she has Brooks on her heart or mind.  I care about what Brooks is up to now, if he's still going to model and if he's going to be part of Bach Pad in 2014.  Oh, and future goals.  

If he's not really seriously dating anyone by the time Bach Pad starts filming, is that a clue he will be on?

We also know that he doesn't tweet very much, which he didn't when he had it before.  But, he seems to be doing things with former cast members (Zack K) and in touch with them.  

I do and I don't want to see him on Bachelor Pad.  Sometimes, just like the original franchise, those participating on Bachelor Pad come out looking bad.
Why care?  Why do people keep forgetting he dumped her act like she did.
Actually, I meant that I both do and don't want to see him on BP not that I still cared about whether he was still on her mind. As you said, he did dump her and I believe that his feelings were not as strong as hers and he did the right thing but ending things.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 August 9th 2013, 9:56 am

isittrue wrote:

I'm not so sure Brooks would even want to do Bachelor Pad. It seems it would suit him even worse than TB. If he was on, I'd be glued to it, but if I had my druthers, he would stay far, far away from BP. I hope he'll be too busy with career and a new love by then.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 August 9th 2013, 9:58 am

isittrue wrote:

Delete - Duplicate Post

Last edited by Piper61 on August 9th 2013, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 August 9th 2013, 10:01 am

atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:I don't care if she has Brooks on her heart or mind.  I care about what Brooks is up to now, if he's still going to model and if he's going to be part of Bach Pad in 2014.  
Des appears happy, and that's great. I.too, am interested in hearing more about and from Brooks. I come to this fan forum to do that. Hope we continue to post tweets, pics, news, etc. I'm enjoying that.
Looks like at least one tweet or instagram a day so far.  Ha!

He is back at work and I guess we will get more when he heads out to that Hubspot convention thing and baseball game next weekend.

What do you think of my theory about Bach Pad?  

Oh, and for all the talk about bad communication, I think Desiree is the worst, not Brooks.  
One tweet or instagram a day is better than none, but somehow I'd like to see him up that a bit! :Smiley: 

I posted above what I thought about him being on BP.  I'd rather he not, and hope it would be due most to being busy and happy with career and a new love than anything else.  If he did go on it, I wouldn't think badly of him, I'd just hope that he could survive it.

Last edited by Piper61 on August 9th 2013, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2013, 10:02 am

Me, too. I just want to continue to follow him. He's so interesting and I think we all have a vested interest in him. We want him to be happy. I HOPE he's not on Bach Pad. That'd be awful. I don't think (hope) he would.

He Tweets/Instagrams more than a lot of contestants. More than I expected. I hope he keeps it up and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 August 9th 2013, 10:05 am

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:She has no obligation to disclose anything. And discussion on the forum will no doubt continue for now.
Yes, I would like to stay in touch with all of you cyber friends and get updates on Brooks.
bestbud! 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2013, 10:17 am

Where are people getting all these pictures of Brooks? I know Twitter and Instagram. Where else? Like where did they get the modeling pictures? The pictures when he was younger (like the one in NY), etc.? I think we all need to become more self-sufficient. Although I still hope people posting this stuff will post it here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva August 9th 2013, 10:18 am

I just wanted to inject some reality on a subject I have read in several posts.
It is not definite BP is coming back--MF is hoping it will. That only speaks from the franchise POV.
MF gave an interview(s) stating he has hope it will come back--that there is a chance.
To me MF saying that is on the same parallel of CH inferring we had not seen the last of Brooks for 'Ette 9.

"Mike Fleiss, the man behind The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, gave us hope that we haven’t seen the last of Bachelor Pad! The producer recently let it slip to Entertainment Weekly that the show’s cancellation may not be permanent!

“I thought it might be good to give it a break for a little while — let the fans starve for it a little bit so that next summer when it comes back…I have a good feeling it will be back next summer,” he said."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I guess it is the network who has final say?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem August 9th 2013, 11:08 am

Adele1117 wrote:Where are people getting all these pictures of Brooks? I know Twitter and Instagram. Where else? Like where did they get the modeling pictures? The pictures when he was younger (like the one in NY), etc.? I think we all need to become more self-sufficient. Although I still hope people posting this stuff will post it here.
Good question! I really like those 'fight new drugs' (or whatever it's called) pics!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker