SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 29 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:02 pm

I love his hazel eyes . . . and his hair . . . and his butt . . . and his legs . . . and his dimple chin . . . and his angles . . . and the way he talks . . . and his dramatic brows.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 pm

2observe wrote:
julychild wrote:
nannymargie wrote:This is what James had to say about Des picking Chris.

James Case (Bachelorette, Season 9): I think Desiree picked second best. It seemed she really liked Brooks. He went home and she went with her second choice. I think they’ll stay together for the publicity, but I don’t see it lasting. Her first choice wasn’t Chris.
Candor is an admirable quality. Tact is equally admirable.
yes :yes: 
I don't think James particularly cared for Brooks, didn't feel they had much in common. Don't think tact is his strong suit, but if it's his honest opinion, I don't think he worries too much about having a filter.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 pm

I know my post will likely not come across as a popular one considering the thread I am in, but I have a few thoughts that might help.

See, in a normal season, do you honestly think that the chosen F1 is actually a second choice?  I had watched the season, sleuthed out the caps, editing, etc that we had and could really see how Brooks just wouldn't of been the F1 not matter what the spoilers showed.  

-- There were so many hints considering that despise the chemistry between Des and Chris, nothing was really said by Des of her true feelings for Chris in her itm's, yet she did tell Chris H that she was falling in love with Chris S.  

-- What was shown between Des and Brooks was definately one sided.  In many scenes, you see Des hanging off of Brooks, yet Brooks not doing it back.

-- With Brooks and Des, their storyline had plateaued at the HTD.  Des herself said that is all she needed.  Where as with Chris, she kept saying there was something else that she needed to see, feel, etc.

-- This season of Des/Brooks was edited like the Bachelor Canada season where Brad/Whitney.  They too had plateaued at the HTD, and he actually started talking about doubts with Whitney and started talking about benefits with Bianka.  In Brooks/Des, she started talking more about Chris S/benefits and not saying so much about Brooks anymore.

IMO, the way it is being talked about in here(chris/Des thread or in Brooks thread) is really starting to be a broken record.  The fact that she ONLY chose Chris S is because he is a default.  If Chris is such a default guy, why in the heck is she leaving an area that she loves(her words, not mine) and moving to Seattle with Chris if she didn't want the guy?  I know that many are upset that a) the spoilers were wrong, b) their fave wasn't chosen, c) default only choice.   I just think that being that negative may not allow someone from carrying on.

---- Others have gone on and said that Brooks was treated so badly----in the scheme of this show, was he really?  Or was it more so because he is a fave?  In seasons past I don't really remember this much negativity put onto the lead/F1 choice.  I know things were really testy with Arie/Jef as well, but one thing that has to be remembered, this board consists of such a small proportion of the general public that actually watches this show so the generalized characterizations of EVERYONE not liking Des's choice.  Also I think the generalized thought that there is so much backlash due to her "settling" I think is also a falicy out there in the general population that watches this show.

Just some thoughts that I had on it and hope this is taken in the spirit intended as I don't intend any malice on anyone. :yes: 

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Ok, I looked and The Middle episode I mentioned isn't on Hulu like I said. You can buy it to watch at amazon.com for $2.00 though! If you want a laugh on how all of us at some time have treated this show, you got to check it out!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Oh, and just 'foe' what you guys don't want to read and let Love_me know to delete any negative posts.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 pm

atem, has anyone heard from auntielyn that you know of?
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:20 pm

atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I posted eonline in the media thread.  This guy on there states is sloppy seconds.
A guy on E who watched?  
The link is in the media thread. Don't know who the 3 people were.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Adele1117 wrote:I love his hazel eyes . . . and his hair . . . and his butt . . . and his legs . . . and his dimple chin . . . and his angles . . . and the way he talks . . . and his dramatic brows.
And his lips.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Adele1117 wrote:I love his hazel eyes . . . and his hair . . . and his butt . . . and his legs . . . and his dimple chin . . . and his angles . . . and the way he talks . . . and his dramatic brows.
I am sure there is other things that you missed giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
And his lips.
I want to add his smile.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:32 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
And his lips.
I always loved his lips.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Piper61 wrote:atem, has anyone heard from auntielyn that you know of?
She only posted once on twitter and no one has twittered to her yet. I hope someone does and tells her to let us know if she's coming back.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker