SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:28 am

Adele1117 wrote:I think she'll make it long-term with Chris just to prove she didn't make a mistake. giggling 
Perhaps, but you can only run from the truth for so long. I agree that what happened on the show does not define them but its important for them to be honest about it and what I have seen post show is avoidance and denial.

I would respect Des more if she admitted to her feelings for Brooks and where she was on May 6th. This nonsense about "clarity" as soon as he left is laughable. It was 5 days. She picked Chris because 1) he was there and 2) Because he loved her. I think she was felt guilty (which she admits on the show) and was grateful to him when she accepted his proposal.

I think in these last few months she has seen what a wonderful man he is and the love has blossomed but its ridiculous that she is trying to sell it was "Chris all along" story. She knows that is not true. What's worse is that I think Chris knows it too.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:39 am

sfrank wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:I think she'll make it long-term with Chris just to prove she didn't make a mistake. giggling 
Perhaps, but you can only run from the truth for so long. I agree that what happened on the show does not define them but its important for them to be honest about it and what I have seen post show is avoidance and denial.

I would respect Des more if she admitted to her feelings for Brooks and where she was on May 6th. This nonsense about "clarity" as soon as he left is laughable. It was 5 days. She picked Chris because 1) he was there and 2) Because he loved her. I think she was felt guilty (which she admits on the show) and was grateful to him when she accepted his proposal.  

I think in these last few months she has seen what a wonderful man he is and the love has blossomed but its ridiculous that she is trying to sell it was "Chris all along" story. She knows that is not true. What's worse is that I think Chris knows it too.
You're probably right. That's why her facial expression now seems glowy and happy, but kind of quiet compared to how she looked when she was with Brooks. She can love him, but it's not an exciting love. He loves her, they're friends, he'll give her what she wants. She did mention guilt. I think she could get the clarity in a few days that if she wants to get married on this show she has to go for Chris.

She does know that it hasn't been Chris all along, as evidenced by how she looked when Brooks said that he could see how she looked at Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 am

sfrank wrote:

ITA. I also believe that she and Chris do have a chance of lasting. No one expected Jason and Molly to last but I think all of the naysayers strengthened their resolve to make it work. I do worry that she is rushing things but it has been 3 months post show and her feelings for Chris have deepened. Chris is a good guy but I am sure Brooks will always be in her heart and mind too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:09 am

Adele1117 wrote:
sfrank wrote:

You're probably right. That's why her facial expression now seems glowy and happy, but kind of quiet compared to how she looked when she was with Brooks. She can love him, but it's not an exciting love. He loves her, they're friends, he'll give her what she wants. She did mention guilt. I think she could get the clarity in a few days that if she wants to get married on this show she has to go for Chris.

She does know that it hasn't been Chris all along, as evidenced by how she looked when Brooks said that he could see how she looked at Chris.
Another way of looking at it .... Today, August 2013, she loves him and she has no legal or moral obligation to tell the media or the public private thoughts that have no more relevance to her life, and would hurt someone she loves if in the public domain. Hr last words at the proposal were literally that she wanted to tell Chris everything .... In private.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:19 am

She has no obligation to disclose anything. And discussion on the forum will no doubt continue for now.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:19 am

I don't care if she has Brooks on her heart or mind.  I care about what Brooks is up to now, if he's still going to model and if he's going to be part of Bach Pad in 2014.  Oh, and future goals.  

If he's not really seriously dating anyone by the time Bach Pad starts filming, is that a clue he will be on?

We also know that he doesn't tweet very much, which he didn't when he had it before. But, he seems to be doing things with former cast members (Zack K) and in touch with them.

Last edited by atem on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:22 am

Good point, jlccaz. It no longer matters that she loved Brooks, or thought she loved Brooks, or had only "Bachelorette Bubble Love" for Brooks. She's under no obligation or even public/tabloid pressure to move to Seattle immediately. No one would have batted an eyelash if she said she's moving in 2 months ,once they go apartment hunting. But the fact is that she is indeed moving , NOW.
I'm following your good advice and I'm watching the feet.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:24 am

atem wrote:I don't care if she has Brooks on her heart or mind.  I care about what Brooks is up to now, if he's still going to model and if he's going to be part of Bach Pad in 2014.  
Des appears happy, and that's great. I.too, am interested in hearing more about and from Brooks. I come to this fan forum to do that. Hope we continue to post tweets, pics, news, etc. I'm enjoying that.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:28 am

atem wrote:I don't care if she has Brooks on her heart or mind.  I care about what Brooks is up to now, if he's still going to model and if he's going to be part of Bach Pad in 2014.  Oh, and future goals.  

If he's not really seriously dating anyone by the time Bach Pad starts filming, is that a clue he will be on?

We also know that he doesn't tweet very much, which he didn't when he had it before.  But, he seems to be doing things with former cast members (Zack K) and in touch with them.  

I do and I don't want to see him on Bachelor Pad. Sometimes, just like the original franchise, those participating on Bachelor Pad come out looking bad.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:32 am

Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:I don't care if she has Brooks on her heart or mind.  I care about what Brooks is up to now, if he's still going to model and if he's going to be part of Bach Pad in 2014.  
Des appears happy, and that's great. I.too, am interested in hearing more about and from Brooks. I come to this fan forum to do that. Hope we continue to post tweets, pics, news, etc. I'm enjoying that.
Looks like at least one tweet or instagram a day so far. Ha!

He is back at work and I guess we will get more when he heads out to that Hubspot convention thing and baseball game next weekend.

What do you think of my theory about Bach Pad?

Oh, and for all the talk about bad communication, I think Desiree is the worst, not Brooks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:37 am

Piper61 wrote:
Me 2....I hope momoftrips and others continue to find all those awesome pictures they have been finding and sharing them with us.

I sure hope Brooks doesn't do Bach pad. He is better than that. That show is too sleazy for him.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:38 am

isittrue wrote:
atem wrote:I don't care if she has Brooks on her heart or mind.  I care about what Brooks is up to now, if he's still going to model and if he's going to be part of Bach Pad in 2014.  Oh, and future goals.  

We also know that he doesn't tweet very much, which he didn't when he had it before.  But, he seems to be doing things with former cast members (Zack K) and in touch with them.  

I do and I don't want to see him on Bachelor Pad.  Sometimes, just like the original franchise, those participating on Bachelor Pad come out looking bad.
Why care? Why do people keep forgetting he dumped her act like she did.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker