SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 35 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:10 am

Adele1117 wrote:Where are people getting all these pictures of Brooks? I know Twitter and Instagram. Where else? Like where did they get the modeling pictures? The pictures when he was younger (like the one in NY), etc.? I think we all need to become more self-sufficient. Although I still hope people posting this stuff will post it here.
The only thing bad about Brooks pictures is that you have to go back and search for them if you want to look at them again. So I guess I will have to get a note book and mark down the thread and page number to make it easier to look back.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:14 am

Here they are. I didn't get a response from love_me yet.
momoftrips wrote:Old pictures of Brooks:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fight the New Drug pics
Thanks momoftrips!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:19 am

I found the pic of him in New York on twitter.  Some guy tweeted it.  Isn't that a cute pic of him?

Here is another pic tweeted to him from when he was a teen. Cute pic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:22 am

Very cute!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:35 am

Love this cap someone got from the ATFR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this is just plain hilarious! rotfl 

Brooks Pablo!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:36 am

atem wrote:Here they are.  I didn't get a response from love_me yet.
momoftrips wrote:Old pictures of Brooks:

Fight the New Drug pics
Thanks momoftrips!
Thank You so much Atem. How do you get to them so fast. What is your secret?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:36 am

nannymargie wrote:Brooks will always be in Des' heart and mind even though she is with Chris.  I can say that because I am living it and it's been many many years and that man comes to my mind often.
NanyMargie, Me as well.
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:37 am

He was always cute, it looks like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:38 am

atem wrote:Love this cap someone got from the ATFR  http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQ83skmCIAIwShv.jpg

Brooks Pablo!
Love the ATFR SC!

Brooks Pablo giggling 

Thanks for the pics, atem!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:39 am

atem wrote:Love this cap someone got from the ATFR  http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQ83skmCIAIwShv.jpg

Brooks Pablo!
rotfl Brooks has a cuter face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:39 am

[quote="Cecilia"]
Butter_Scotch77 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
sfrank wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I just went back and started reading the Discussion #3 thread. I love agentcurls list of clues about why Brooks wasn´t F1, Chris was F1 etc. That post should be stickied so we don´t lose it for sleuthing next season!
 I put the updated F1 vs. not F1 analysis list as a red Sticky in the "Bachelorette Season 9 Archives/Past Discussions" thread to possibly use as a future reference.
Agent, would you mind clarifying something we were debating yesterday...at ATFR did you get the sense that Brooks still had lingering feelings for Des? Or she had for him? Someone mentioned the look on her face when he talked about seeing something between her and Chris and I agree she did not look happy. Thoughts?
I think they both feel like they have unfinished business. I know Des said she got closure because she told Brooks everything she wanted to in Antigua, but she will always wonder "what if" in a real world scenario. My opinion on Brooks is he still has feelings for Des, but knows deep down she is not the right one for him, intellectually in particular.

In retrospect, I don't think Des sparked his intellectual curiosity as much as Brooks sparked and challenged hers. There was still a strong physical attraction and emotional bond there. But I suspect Brooks is going on record saying he did the right thing by walking away and that the love just wasn't there, because he was being honest with himself and knew he had to close the door for good on the relationship because she is with Chris now.
Wow, I so agree.  I read in one of the earlier threads that Brooks was listening to music on Spotify.  Does anyone know what type of music it was.  Was it missing her music or music of regret.  You guys know what I'm trying to say because that would indicate where his head was during these months and up to now before ATFR.  I don't have facebook, but could someone post those songs, I want too listen too those lyrics.
He was listening to music with lyrics that directly addressed his situation.  The fact that he was listening to several songs a lot was what led me to believe that they were together.  But looking back, it was probably him trying to process what happened, especially since he couldn't really discuss it, and get over the feelings he had, not doubt himself etc.  But - it does support what agentcurls said above.  He did care for her, he was a little confused, but if he was being honest with himself, she wasn't "the love of his life" as he indicated.

Jesus, etc. - Wilco
You Can Be the One - Late Night Alumni
More Than Life - Whitley
I Think I Love You - Donora
Pillow Talk - Wild Child
You and I - Wilco
Love Like This - Wild Belle
Never Gonna Give You Up - Black Keys
When My Time Comes - Dawes
Against the Grain - Hudson
Eyes - Rogue Wave
It's too Late - Wild Belle
Another Girl - Wild Belle
Hello my old heart - the Oh Hellos
The End of That - Plants and Animals
Lola Who - Plants and Animals
Second Chance - Peter, Bjorn and John
Luckiest Man - The Wood Brothers
Shine - Late Night Alumni

I think a lot of people thought focusing on what he was listening

Cecilia, thank you so much for posting the list.
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am

I didn't post those pics. momoftrips did.

Did you guys see the Brooks Pablo one I linked? It's great for a belly laugh for the morning! I hope Brooks sees it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker