SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 8 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:52 am

Judiful~ I´ve been thinking about this and here goes...

All season long they have been touting this as Des and her fairytale. Let´s not even take the spoilers into consideration, Des TOLD us for weeks she was in love with Brooks, expected a proposal at the end with Brooks and then when he left, her heart was broken and she wanted to go home. The fairytale that would make sense, based on all the evidence presented to us, is the one they spoiled to fool us all.

The only person Des said she she loves, Brooks, comes back and sweeps her off her feet, Officer and a Gentleman style.

Instead, a few days later she is engaged to...Chris. What???

As someone else said, they did not have to show that 45 min agonizing break-up with Brooks. They could have shown 10 minutes of it and moved on. They could have focused more on her LCD and MTP with Chris so that we would have had a chance to believe the engagement is real.

But all they cared about was duping RS and hence millions of viewers.

So to me, I feel like I´ve been played like a puppet. I feel like I´ve been lied to, manipulated and used as a pawn in a game between MF and RS. And it doesn´t feel good.

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:52 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Do you guys think Des moving so soon is her idea or Chris.  Thinking this may stop the talk that he is second choice

If asked, they will probably give the safe answer of "mutual" laugh out loud. Honestly I'm not too interested in speculating about it or following them as a couple. They never caught my attention on their dates on the show and I am not too interested in whatever transpires after the show. I think I will keep my Bachelor "creeper" loyalties to Ben and Brooks giggling
:shocked!:   Monica,  I can't even watch the finale. It's as awkward seeing them together now as it has always been for me. People are oohing and aweing saying it was the most beautiful proposal ever , and I couldn't even watch it. I'm on the west coast where the show airs late ..and so my southern friend walked me through it as she was watching..we kept waiting for Brooks...so sad ..I couldn't bear to watch it after that..Still, no matter how hard I try, I can't watch it.  So I'm with you ...Ben and Brooks is where it's at  !!!( Me too will creep ) :Clap: As far as the move to Seattle, I think it's rather soon, but that's the only way she can escape the paparazzi ...JMO...They will still get post season tabloid snark..everybody does . BTW...Looking back, some people posted how they were convinced Desiree didn't seem her happy vivacious self in interviews during the season . The same people said it about her appearance on TMTA.. I think I will go check them out when I have time...

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:54 am

laurentx wrote:
laurentx wrote:So I was just on radaronline.com and came across this article on Brooks which also directed to national enquirer (I know I know) and the real reason he left...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was like an aha! moment and makes total sense to me now.. on their first date Brooks was head over heels for Des but I couldn't understand why he started to become distant and hesitant.. this makes a lot of sense. What do you-all think? Makes me sad...

Hello... Did anyone read this article? What do you think?

Yeah, and I thought it was the usual crap article from NE.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:55 am

laurentx wrote:
laurentx wrote:So I was just on radaronline.com and came across this article on Brooks which also directed to national enquirer (I know I know) and the real reason he left...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was like an aha! moment and makes total sense to me now.. on their first date Brooks was head over heels for Des but I couldn't understand why he started to become distant and hesitant.. this makes a lot of sense. What do you-all think? Makes me sad...

Hello... Did anyone read this article? What do you think?
that was posted here earlier. i'm sure his being so hurt before was a factor but i think it was probably a combination of things that caused brooks to leave. i have no idea if he could see anything from a balcony. i think they were in different hotels.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:56 am

Beeleever wrote:Judiful~ I´ve been thinking about this and here goes...

All season long they have been touting this as Des and her fairytale. Let´s not even take the spoilers into consideration, Des TOLD us for weeks she was in love with Brooks, expected a proposal at the end with Brooks and then when he left, her heart was broken and she wanted to go home. The fairytale that would make sense, based on all the evidence presented to us, is the one they spoiled to fool us all.

The only person Des said she she loves, Brooks, comes back and sweeps her off her feet, Officer and a Gentleman style.

As someone else said, they did not have to show that 45 min agonizing break-up with Brooks. They could have shown 10 minutes of it and moved on. They could have focused more on her LCD and MTP with Chris so that we would have had a chance to believe the engagement is real.

So to me, I feel like I´ve been played like a puppet. I feel like I´ve been lied to, manipulated and used as a pawn in a game between MF and RS. And it doesn´t feel good.

rock word 

Now you know why I got mad at that tweet Robert sent you.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:58 am

Desiree is in MAJOR denial. She's still pining for Brooks. With that type of "love," "infatuation," or whatever it was, it will be months before she has fully processed it and put it behind her.

Desiree is a sweet girl, and probably does find Chris's fawning to be sweet. But he came across as a bit of a sap and a pushover.

I don't see D and C staying together very long.

sfrank wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Do you guys think Des moving so soon is her idea or Chris.  Thinking this may stop the talk that he is second choice

Thank for bringing this up again! I commented on this earlier...

Des and Chris are making a concerted effort to ignore her feelings for Brooks and it could be their downfall. That might be another reason TPTB dropped the pushing for him to be the new Bachelor! They want Des and Chris to say together for a bit! LOL.

Now, with Chris not having seen the infamous breakup because it "doesn't matter" and Des ridiculous claim that it was "two weeks" between Brooks leaving and the proposal, they are both delusional! I think Des is moving to Seattle this weekend because she is desperate to prove to the world, Chris and more importantly herself, that she is completely over Brooks. Even the most successful Bachelor and less controversial couples did not move this quickly. I think they should get used to being a couple in the real world before moving in together. Its a big mistake. Do the long distance thing for a few months, get your bearings, and THEN make the move. Too much, too soon...IMO.

kash

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:58 am

Beeleever wrote:Judiful~ I´ve been thinking about this and here goes...

So to me, I feel like I´ve been played like a puppet. I feel like I´ve been lied to, manipulated and used as a pawn in a game between MF and RS. And it doesn´t feel good. Bee...You are right on, and no it doesn't feel good, and no it isn't right. Thanks for being here..You are so awesome !! Hugesmile 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 am

provenceguy wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:We've had 35 days in a row of glorious sun here in Seattle, though. And August and September are typically wonderful. Come November, though, whoo boy....

I'm hoping that Molly and Jason will be reaching out to the new couple.

People from Seattle have had some great luck on this show recently.....Jason, Lindzi, Catherine and Chris....maybe they should just hold auditions in Seattle only lol

And don't forget Bevin...

who is Bevin? I think I missed that season...

Bevin was F2 on the Andy Baldwin season. (He chose Tessa instead.)  At the FRC, she stood there while he rejected her and did not say a single word. It was a classic.

I got some more Seattleites for ya...
Chantal and Britt from Brad 2.0
Doug from Emily's season
And Ali had "silent phantom" Chris N (the "other" Chris her season).

So many Seattleites that they could create a Wikipedia page "Seattleites on The Bachelor franchises" haha!

Last edited by HowSoonIsNow on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 am

I think the National inquirer article could be true and would explain why he moves cautiously in relationships. I had heard he had a longer term relationship that ended because the girl cheated on him. I think that is the girl he is referring to when he says he has been in love before and in the past was ready for marriage but I think he got his heart broken. I also thought it was interesting that he broke up with this girl and kind of never looked back and wouldn't forgive her for what she had done. Reminded me of his statement about after he made the decision to leave Antigua he didn't think of returning (even though I think he did a lot of second guessing himself in the process).
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:02 am

sydney1 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Thanks, Atem iam sure she can find a job in a bridal shop.
she wants to design but yeah she could fall back on being a bridal stylist again so that is good. that is basically working retail in a bridal shop from what i read.

I am in the wedding business and if she wants to be a designer she needs to stay involved.  It is a very
Competive business.
exactly. she could conceivably try to get a design job at a fashion label in seattle, but i don't know if she could start in bridal design. i wanted to be a fashion designer, but i knew i'd last about 5 seconds with how awful that industry is. i decided on a different type of design instead. 

does emily have a jewelry or fashion label? someone just posted about that. i don't keep up with emily.

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:04 am

This sounds like it's right on the money.

“Brooks knew what he was signing up for with ‘The Bachelorette.’ But at the same time, when he saw Desiree kissing other guys week after week, it was disgusting to him.

“Even if he gets sucked back into being with Desiree, I don’t see their relationship going the distance.”

Forester’s former flame agrees.

Every time D cries with Chris, I believe she's crying because she's not with Brooks.

kash

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:05 am

You may have already discussed this, but does anyone know why Des would lie to the media about the following:

Beth Kwiatkowski: So Jimmy Kimmel airs (inaudible) video last video about Des settling for her second choice in picking you Chris after Brooks left the show and while - while it kind of seems like that was the case Chris you seem generally OK with that and a lot of viewers are surprised at how, you know, at ease you are and how comfortable you seem about the situation. Could you talk about that a little bit and Desiree could you share your own thoughts on that?

Desiree Hartsock: Yes, and I mean - I mean, Chris was never a second choice. I mean, there was still two weeks left even when Brooks left like he - I didn't even have a date with him and those last two weeks if you talked to anyone like those are the most vital because it's not just about quality is it's really about picturing a life together and making sure it's going to fit.

Brooks spoke to his mom/sister on April 27th. Travel day April 28th. Earliest break-up day is April 29th. Final Rose ceremony May 6th. Maximum 1 week. Why is she saying it was 2?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker