SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates

Post by ironcat Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:51 pm

grace8136 wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:I don't understand why it's such a shock she feel In love with chris in a week but its not a shock she feel in love with brooks in a few weeks?? Huh??? She only went on 3 dates with brooks? How is that any more believable?
Because her heart was set on Brooks for 8 weeks. Watch how eager she is to answer the questions from Brooks' mom. She may have liked Chris a lot, but she was all in for Brooks. After everything she said to Brooks, I don't believe she was ready for an engagement to another. Given the choice between rejecting his proposal or accepting though it was the right decision. I have no problem believing that she saw why he was the great choice, but I don't believe she truly fell in love with him until she was alone with him post show. JMHO and how she is answering some of the interviewers questions, didn't really help. We've come up with more good reasons, than she has! I really hope she loves him as much as he loves her now.
Truth be told, NONE of them are ever ready for a real engagement after 8 weeks in the artificial environment that is The Bachelor franchise, and the few who have "made it" only did so because of the effort they put into the relationship once the show ended.  As far as that goes, this pair has as good a shot at making it as most of the others had, and it will come down to how much real compatibility there is between them, and how truly ready and committed each one is to being part of a couple and all that entails; only time will tell, and most of the hard work for them lies ahead, regardless of how convoluted a path they did or didn't take to get to this point.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates

Post by IrishGal Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Good Post 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:52 pm

brittany44000 wrote:I don't understand why it's such a shock she feel In love with chris in a week but its not a shock she feel in love with brooks in a few weeks?? Huh??? She only went on 3 dates with brooks? How is that any more believable?
rofl Kudos to you Brittany, I couldn't say it any better.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:58 am

ironcat wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Because her heart was set on Brooks for 8 weeks. Watch how eager she is to answer the questions from Brooks' mom. She may have liked Chris a lot, but she was all in for Brooks. After everything she said to Brooks, I don't believe she was ready for an engagement to another. Given the choice between rejecting his proposal or accepting though it was the right decision. I have no problem believing that she saw why he was the great choice, but I don't believe she truly fell in love with him until she was alone with him post show. JMHO and how she is answering some of the interviewers questions, didn't really help. We've come up with more good reasons, than she has! I really hope she loves him as much as he loves her now.
Truth be told, NONE of them are ever ready for a real engagement after 8 weeks in the artificial environment that is The Bachelor franchise, and the few who have "made it" only did so because of the effort they put into the relationship once the show ended.  As far as that goes, this pair has as good a shot at making it as most of the others had, and it will come down to how much real compatibility there is between them, and how truly ready and committed each one is to being part of a couple and all that entails; only time will tell, and most of the hard work for them lies ahead, regardless of how convoluted a path they did or didn't take to get to this point.
I do agree with that. Looking back she probably wants to smack herself upside the head. I just wish that came across in her interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy61 Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:18 pm

What we all saw on our TV was exactly what TPTB wanted us to see.  There is no way of knowing what really happened over the entire 10 weeks, we weren't there.  Whether Des really felt something for Chris, Brooks, Drew or Zak is speculation not fact.  None of us know them personally and none of us know what Des truly feels for Chris.  It has been written many times about this show, 90% fake and only 10% real.  What anyone says or does on any reality show is what will bring the ratings and moola, not necessarily the truth.

Des and Chris are engaged after anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks, which ever you want to believe.  Stranger things have happened in real life and because you can't buy it doesn't mean it can't happen.  Some members in here have even put a time limit on their relationship before they will believe it.  Is that what you do in real life?  If my niece, sis, aunt, friend and the guy she is engaged to last for 6 - 8 months only then will I believe their really in love????  I knew in 4 days that my hubby of 19 years was THE ONE; we were married 6 months after we met and he is still the love of my life.

I have learned a lot about people on this board and not all of it has been positive.  All's I am hoping for is that Des and Chris stay as happy as they are now, forever.

Mandy61

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Mandy61 -- clapping! 

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Mandy61 wrote:What we all saw on our TV was exactly what TPTB wanted us to see.  There is no way of knowing what really happened over the entire 10 weeks, we weren't there.  Whether Des really felt something for Chris, Brooks, Drew or Zak is speculation not fact.  None of us know them personally and none of us know what Des truly feels for Chris.  It has been written many times about this show, 90% fake and only 10% real.  What anyone says or does on any reality show is what will bring the ratings and moola, not necessarily the truth.

Des and Chris are engaged after anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks, which ever you want to believe.  Stranger things have happened in real life and because you can't buy it doesn't mean it can't happen.  Some members in here have even put a time limit on their relationship before they will believe it.  Is that what you do in real life?  If my niece, sis, aunt, friend and the guy she is engaged to last for 6 - 8 months only then will I believe their really in love????  I knew in 4 days that my hubby of 19 years was THE ONE; we were married 6 months after we met and he is still the love of my life.

I have learned a lot about people on this board and not all of it has been positive.  All's I am hoping for is that Des and Chris stay as happy as they are now, forever.

Nice post, Mandy61. I totally agree! :yes: High clap 

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 am

I just need to throw this million dollar question giggling

Why on earth Juan Pa`s announcement as TB was announced at Des`s ATFR?. TB will be filming no less than on October, right?, as the past seasons`s norm.

im so curio!!..:anyone?: . TIA !!

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:I just need to throw this million dollar question giggling

Why on earth Juan Pa`s announcement as TB was announced at Des`s ATFR?. TB will be filming no less than on October, right?, as the past seasons`s norm.

TPTB try to make the announcement of the new Bach/Bachette (and often have made it) during ATFR...to capture the audience and get them excited for what's to come....
Also pretty sure the filming schedule is on target... end of September thru till Thanksgiving... with the initial show broadcasting the first show the first week in January...

Why do you ask? Or were you just being ironic??? :-)

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:15 am

SueSt wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I just need to throw this million dollar question giggling

TPTB try to make the announcement of the new Bach/Bachette (and often have made it) during ATFR...to capture the audience and get them excited for what's to come....
Also pretty sure the filming schedule is on target... end of September thru till Thanksgiving... with the initial show broadcasting the first show the first week in January...

Why do you ask?  Or were you just being ironic???  :-)

thanks for the scoop. i really want to know Smiley. i know that most of Bachette were announced at ATFR. but JP announcement confused me since as far as i can recall most of the Bachelor were announced at DWTS/sometime later after the previous Bachette season ended. SCMIIW. Was it their first time to do so?.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:39 am

I tend to think there is a correlation between how early they announce the new Bachelor and how excited/confident the producers are that they have made a choice that will please the majority of fans.  An announcement this early (and I think this was the earliest a Bachelor has ever been announced) says to me that TPTB think most fans are overwhelmingly in favor of JP's being the lead and that there really wasn't another contender for the role with a rabid enough fanbase to worry about disappointing.  The early announcement also helps the casting process, as I'm sure they expect that more women will apply for the show knowing it's him.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:53 am

ironcat wrote:I tend to think there is a correlation between how early they announce the new Bachelor and how excited/confident the producers are that they have made a choice that will please the majority of fans.  An announcement this early (and I think this was the earliest a Bachelor has ever been announced) says to me that TPTB think most fans are overwhelmingly in favor of JP's being the lead and that there really wasn't another contender for the role with a rabid enough fanbase to worry about disappointing.  The early announcement also helps the casting process, as I'm sure they expect that more women will apply for the show knowing it's him.
Thank you for your kind response Smiley. You have said it perfectly. They never done TB announcement this early before :yes: . I agree with all of your reasoning, plus a little addition. I think somehow it has something to do with their high level conspiracy to hide the ending. The Chris cray fans who believe the spoilers- me not included giggling - had their high hopes of him being next TB due to his out and about in Seattle, handing out roses with Elan. WTH was that for? :shocked!:. Some thought it was to satisfy us, the Chris fans after him being heartbroken as F2, thus the prompt announcemen of him as TB would do so. I personally suspected it was a disguise to hide the fact that he is the F1. and it turned out to be right. To me, handsdown, this season is the weirdest ever. I am afraid it will also set the bar for future seasons, spoiler-wise and storyline-wise. So i think we need to buckle-up to welcome more weird, more cray2 upcoming seasons..LOL..

ETA. i personally think Drew is a more attractive catch for TB and has larger fan base than JP. so it must has smth to do with the law-suit that they had to consider a non-native-American this time. JMHO

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates

+22
Iam4UGA
dw_a_mom
2observe
Buckeye_Fan
beader